Has Danny fallen for Bo?

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    There is definitely something there, when you look into some ones eyes like that your gone your smitten x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well ...

Story thickens.
  • SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »

If this is true then I think Danny is more stupid than I thought he was.
  • SuperSoaperSuperSoaper Posts: 5,724
    Forum Member
    I hope he hasn't thrown away his girlfriend for a one-sided crush. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »

just saw it on Heatworld. i take this as he's definitely hooking up with Bo
  • reddressreddress Posts: 26,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope he hasn't thrown away his girlfriend for a one-sided crush. :(

Even if it is one sided, he may be thinking that it's more honourable to end a relationship that his heart isn't entirely committed too even if it is unrequited love.

That said this could all be tabloid gossip and Danny and his GF are perfectly happy together. Althought if the gossip continue any longer and there is no clear denial on his twitter many could see that as an admission in its self.

Oh the irony of all this gossip being caused by a performance of 'Read all about it' !
    Forum Member
    It wasn't necessarily the duet that made think anything was going on. After all that could have just been for the show, but him crying about her. It seemed pretty obvious he has strong feelings. Also watching his body language whenever the results were about to be announced. He looked like he was going to faint with the tension.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    From Danny's twitter, it looks like he went to see Coldplay last night:
    'Coldplay best live band in the world right now!!!!! Ears are still ringing, tunes I'm still singing........lights will guiiiiiiiide me home.'

Bo went too. She went with the producer of her EP.
  • Teddybear99Teddybear99 Posts: 6,077
    Forum Member
    reddress wrote: »
    Even if it is one sided, he may be thinking that it's more honourable to end a relationship that his heart isn't entirely committed too even if it is unrequited love.

That said this could all be tabloid gossip and Danny and his GF are perfectly happy together. Althought if the gossip continue any longer and there is no clear denial on his twitter many could see that as an admission in its self.

Oh the irony of all this gossip being caused by a performance of 'Read all about it' !

Indeed, what is also very puzzling is that the performance was described as a 'passionate duet' when Read All About It was written by Prof Green with reference to cruel remarks his step-mother had made about him cashing in on his father's suicide - hardly a romantic duet, but they seemed to turn it into something other than it was originally intended to. I really like Prof Green and found the performance quite irritating because of that. Having listened to several interviews about the meaning of the song, it just seemed wrong.

As to whether there is anything between them - who knows, they certainly seemed very cosy together.
  • debidebi Posts: 3,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well why am I not surprised, it was blatantly obvious that they need to get a room....I felt the steam coming from them not just when they were singing but when they were together...Danny can't keep his hands off her and loves her vulnerability and her charisma....

They look pretty compatible to me! Birds of a feather and all of that..I wish them luck :)
    Forum Member
    I really want them to be together, but I can't help but feel they won't as they don't want to prove the press right.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed, what is also very puzzling is that the performance was described as a 'passionate duet' when Read All About It was written by Prof Green with reference to cruel remarks his step-mother had made about him cashing in on his father's suicide - hardly a romantic duet, but they seemed to turn it into something other than it was originally intended to. I really like Prof Green and found the performance quite irritating because of that. Having listened to several interviews about the meaning of the song, it just seemed wrong.

As to whether there is anything between them - who knows, they certainly seemed very cosy together.

That's what made me take notice too, I could understand it if they had been singing a love song but that's not what that song is about in the slightest. The only other performance I've seen live of it (prof green/ Emelie Sandi) Didn't even stand anywhere near each other on stage!

Yet Bo and Danny gave a very charged performance with Holly claiming it was 'hot' and many on here and elsewhere noticing the chemistry between them.
    Personally for me it was the best performance of the night.

SuperSoaper I noticed that too they seemed have genuinely bonded that really came across too.
    I noticed his anxious reactions when waiting to here the results in the semi finale show, his head in his hands until Bo's name was called.
    The tears I think he would have had for any of his contestants going through what Bo is going through with her mother, I wondered if it was a projection of his own emotions of when he lost his own father?

Whatever is between them they seemed to have become genuine friends, I could see them working together in the future.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know I shouldn't say this as it would be unfair to his girlfriend but Bo and Danny would make a cute couple.
  • KezMKezM Posts: 1,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking if it turns out to be true I bet Vince who Bo beat in the battle rounds will be extremely angry. I remember Danny telling him not to sing as he well as he could because he would overpower Bo!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KezM wrote: »
    I was thinking if it turns out to be true I bet Vince who Bo beat in the battle rounds will be extremely angry. I remember Danny telling him not to sing as he well as he could because he would overpower Bo!

I confused vince wasn't in Danny's group?
    Therefore Danny had no power over him and made no decisions that should have concerned him.

If your talking about a group song they have done, well that how people sing when in a group it's not their time to showcase themselves thats for the solo performances.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Therefore Danny had no power over him and made no decisions that should have concerned him.

If your talking about a group song they have done, well that how people sing when in a group it's not their time to showcase themselves thats for the solo performances.

Not Vince Kidd the other Vince who was in Danny's group and who sung against Bo in the battle rounds. Danny put Bo through over Vince!
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They mean Vince Freeman who Bo went against in the battle round.

There was controversity at the time because Danny asked Vince not to sing as he usually does because he would out power Bo which showed favourism to Bo. Danny should have asked Vince to sing quieter and Bo to sing louder instead of giving one contestant an advantage and this is coming from a Bo fan.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KezM wrote: »
    Not Vince Kidd the other Vince who was in Danny's group and who sung against Bo in the battle rounds. Danny put Bo through over Vince!

Oops forgot about him. :o in that case fair enough although that's the flaw contestants have to accept when they take part on the voice their coach may be influenced by their personal feelings when choosing, be it negative or positive.

Looking at just Bo, it could easily be argued that Danny was right to pick her due to his faith in her long term success which was then justified with the fact that she got through 2 rounds of public voting and and is No.2 on the iTunes chart.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's true but it does seem like he hindered any chance Vince could have of progressing by effectively saying that he shouldn't sing to his full ability. Surely he could have just kept Vince and Bo's part of the songs separate so she wouldn't get drowned out and he could show off his voice?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is majorly 'inlove' with Bo, I do however get the feeling its coming 90% from Danny i'm not even sure if Bo fancies him back. But he is smitten that much is obvious.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    I think their connection just comes from the stuff about Bo's mother, and Danny can relate to it because of his dad. But I don't think he wants her romantically.
  • maggie_07maggie_07 Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »

Another DM article full of inaccuracies. The man she is with (ear-ring, stubble) while having a cigarette is not Danny. Danny is pictured further down the page (no stubble, no ear-ring) and not with Bo. They were at the same event, that's all. Probably all the finalists still have contact with their coaches.
  • JaxxfanJaxxfan Posts: 1,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danny had already split up with his girlfriend when he and Bo were photographed out and about. He'd been quoted as saying the relationship wasn't going anywhere and had run its course.

Having said that, my family and I all felt that he and Bo suited and there was a definite chemistry between them.