Options

Pictures of Prince Harry Naked in Vegas

Comments

• Options
    flakecakeflakecake Posts: 1,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    batgirl wrote: »
    Only he knows what he thought of her. I'm asking the person who called her a cheap tart to come up with a name for Harry, who behaved exactly the same.

I'm the person that called her a cheap tart. I call her that because she went back to a private party, then behaved cheap by taking photos and selling them to the press. Nothing to do with what they did or how they behaved. Thats up to them, they're adults. All of them. No ones business what they all done. Trying to make money from it, when you were more than happy to go along with it is cheap. How does it serve the public interest by seeing Harry naked? What has he done wrong ?
  • Options
    batgirlbatgirl Posts: 42,248
    Forum Member
    Mesostim wrote: »
    It's not his fault though.... he's just a red blooded male letting his hair down... one of his body guards should have leapt in with his own willy :rolleyes:

Ahh, I get it now - those body guards costing millions are there to protect him from himself...
  • Options
    woot_whoowoot_whoo Posts: 18,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    flakecake wrote: »
    I'm the person that called her a cheap tart. I call her that because she went back to a private party, then behaved cheap by taking photos and selling them to the press. Nothing to do with what they did or how they behaved. Thats up to them, they're adults. All of them. No ones business what they all done. Trying to make money from it, when you were more than happy to go along with it is cheap. How does it serve the public interest by seeing Harry naked? What has he done wrong ?

So how is she a tart, again? This is what you said:
    I don't think it's anyones business what Harry does in his own private time. The only mistake he made was picking cheap tarts to party with. She's hardly a respectable lady. She went back to a hotel room with a group of strange men to party naked with them and probably not for the first time either.

Yet you seem to think that it's ok for Harry to go back to a hotel room with a group of strange women to party naked with them. When he does, he's just letting his hair down?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    treme wrote: »
    To be "double standards" I would have to have an equal and contrary opinion about women. I don't, I merely commented on what names should we call him. :)

Cool. So the girl is a winner too. Excellent.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who the **** complained about the sun showing the pics? obviously people who dont have the internet or infact a life, get a grip whiners its a bum ffs you must see one when you look in a mirror?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who the **** complained about the sun showing the pics? obviously people who dont have the internet or infact a life, get a grip whiners its a bum ffs you must see one when you look in a mirror?

Only when I'm doing a Regan MacNeil impression.
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It serves the anti-monarchist interest to make as much as they can out of any individual muck ups from the royal family.

And they have admitted this, and think it's also legitimate to disallow any defence of such individuals, because the institution doesn't depend on individual behaviour.

Thus, Harry is 'not fit to be a Royal' because of what happened, although if he was seriously sober and correct, he would then be 'irrelevant', just letting you know.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

But that's not what you said in that post. You said:

"The only mistake he made was picking cheap tarts to party with. She's hardly a respectable lady. She went back to a hotel room with a group of strange men to party naked with them and probably not for the first time either."

So, what shall we called Harry, who did the same thing (but with strange women, obviously)?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

"The only mistake he made was picking cheap tarts to party with. She's hardly a respectable lady. She went back to a hotel room with a group of strange men to party naked with them and probably not for the first time either."

So, what shall we called Harry, who did the same thing (but with strange women, obviously)?

Apparently just a 'red blooded male letting his hair down'. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    woot_whoo wrote: »
    Apparently just a 'red blooded male letting his hair down'. :rolleyes:

So it seems.
  • Options
    rockerchickrockerchick Posts: 9,255
    Forum Member
    If harry was covering his privates with his hands then his crown jewels can't be very big!
  • Options
    Richard46Richard46 Posts: 59,834
    Forum Member
    It serves the anti-monarchist interest to make as much as they can out of any individual muck ups from the royal family.

And they have admitted this, and think it's also legitimate to disallow any defence of such individuals, because the institution doesn't depend on individual behaviour.

Thus, Harry is 'not fit to be a Royal' because of what happened, although if he was seriously sober and correct, he would then be 'irrelevant', just letting you know.:D

I would say he is entirely fitted to be a Royal. There is only one criteria; birth; and he fits it. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lets put it another way then. Do you think a decent girl would go back to a hotel room with a group of strange men for the first time in her life just because she recognises one to be Prince Harry, play naked games, take photos, then run to the press with them ?

Or is it more likely the girl often goes back to hotel rooms for parties with any guys who are up for it, seeing an opportunity when she realises it's Prince Harry to get some pictures that may or may not be of interest to the press, fall on a gold mine when he gets naked, and run to the press.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Richard46 wrote: »
    I would say he is entirely fitted to be a Royal. There is only one criteria; birth; and he fits it. :D

Yep, but I'm glad he's ridiculous and fun an' all though.;)

Bonus

:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lets put it another way then. Do you think a decent girl would go back to a hotel room with a group of strange men for the first time in her life just because she recognises one to be Prince Harry, play naked games, take photos, then run to the press with them ?

Or is it more likely the girl often goes back to hotel rooms for parties with any guys who are up for it, seeing an opportunity when she realises it's Prince Harry to get some pictures that may or may not be of interest to the press, fall on a gold mine when he gets naked, and run to the press.

Fine, let's do that.

Do you think a decent man would go back to a hotel room with strange women for the first time in his life and play naked games with them? Is it more than likely that he does this often, with any girls who are up for it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Let's put it this way: do you think a decent bloke would go back to a hotel room with a group of strange women and play naked games? You have no idea whether or not the girl only went to the room because he was Prince Harry or not. You also have no idea whether she does this habitually. The pictures were irrelevant to your calling her a cheap tart, as you did so on the basis that she was willing to party naked with strangers: something you seem to think is ok for Harry to do without censure.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yep, but I'm glad he's ridiculous and fun an' all though.;)

Bonus

:o

I have not had the pleasure of meeting him but I will take your word of course.
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    woot_whoo wrote: »
    So how is she a tart, again? This is what you said:

Yet you seem to think that it's ok for Harry to go back to a hotel room with a group of strange women to party naked with them. When he does, he's just letting his hair down?

Its ok when its consensual adults having fun in private, she ceased to be a decent person the minute she decided to sell that privacy to the highest bidder.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fine, let's do that.

Do you think a decent man would go back to a hotel room with strange women for the first time in his life and play naked games with them? Is it more than likely that he does this often, with any girls who are up for it?

You're still avoiding the point. Men do that. Women do to. It becomes something else when photos are taken and sold without permission. I don't care who goes to what hotel and does what with who. My point is photos were taken in a private setting and sold for all the world to see. Thats the point. Nothing else.
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fine, let's do that.

Strip billards will be something he learned in the officers mess, thats where strip billiards / strip snooker originates from
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have not had the pleasure of meeting him but I will take your word of course.

Get on, he's obviously a bit ridiculous, and it looks like he's fun. Don't be so silly.:D

And he's given me hours of fun here, have to say.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're still avoiding the point. Men do that. Women do to. It becomes something else when photos are taken and sold without permission. I don't care who goes to what hotel and does what with who. My point is photos were taken in a private setting and sold for all the world to see. Thats the point. Nothing else.

I think it's you who are avoiding the point. The post in which you claimed the women involved were cheap tarts (plural - you didn't single out the photographer) made it clear that it was their willingness to 'party naked with strangers' that qualified them as 'cheap tarts'. You also implied that doing this probably meant that they did habitually. You then absolved Harry from all responsibility for doing the same thing on the grounds that he was 'just letting his hair down'. You also haven't said whether Harry doing this means he probably does it habitually.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Get on, he's obviously a bit ridiculous, and it looks like he's fun. Don't be so silly.:D

And he's given me hours of fun here, have to say.:D

Blimey and I am silly? even when I take your word for something? And agree he makes a perfect Royal. What else can I say?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blimey and I am silly? even when I take your word for something?

You are if you think I have to know him to know that he's a bit ridiculous and fun.

But I like silly, as I am a bit myself.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

The point is that you were calling her a cheap tart and said the reasons were because she went to a hotel room with strange men then got naked, and you only started talking about the photographs when people pointed out that Harry's behaviour was a mirror image of hers.

And it's very telling that you're unwilling to come up with a few choice names for a bloke who behaves like that. So far you've called him a red blooded young male or said he was letting his hair down or whatever, which makes him sound quite good, certainly much better than calling a woman a cheap tart.