Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -I really, really hope that he does intend to have a bash at every single genre of music.
    The thought of a 60 year old Tangoman wearing a back to front baseball cap, huge, baggy jeans and a gold chain finally releasing his "credible" hip-hop album under the name "P Daddy" would be well worth waiting for.

What else is there left for him to try has hand at genre wise?

How about EDM? - I like the thought of Pete doing vocals for Deadmau5 wearing the trademark ears.

Or maybe House? Surely a Frankie Knuckles tribute album where Pete whiles his way through Tears and Your Love can only be a matter of time?
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

How about EDM? - I like the thought of Pete doing vocals for Deadmau5 wearing the trademark ears.

Or maybe House? Surely a Frankie Knuckles tribute album where Pete whiles his way through Tears and Your Love can only be a matter of time?

I can imagine him doing gospel with the choir singing perfectly and Perfect Peter swaying and singing completely out of time with everyone else.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can imagine him doing gospel with the choir singing perfectly and Perfect Peter swaying and singing completely out of time with everyone else.

No, no, no DD.
    Peteypops would be the only one who was in tune and in time.
    It would be everyone else who was wrong.
    Obviously.
    ;-)

Punk?
    Thrash Metal? (Please let this one happen).
    Country and Western? ( He's got the cowboy outfit already, so really he's halfway there).
    Folk?
    Deathrock?
    Psychobilly?
    I'm the last person to encourage PA to continue with his musical career, but if he's willing to have a bash at any of these I'm all for it.
    *rushes out to buy earplugs just in case*
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bahaha you couldn't make it up!

So does anyone know what the hell "a nose job but not a proper one" is? There doesn't appear to be much logic in it. You either get your nose fixed or you don't, there's no halfway, or "not a proper one" about it. Next he'll be saying it was an accident.

Bwhahaha!!!:D Worked for Manilow.
    Hmm.
    Very strange.
    I did a bit of Googling aswell - and while there is no mention of Operation Orange, I did find this quote - direct from Tangoman's own mouth.

In the autobiog, Az.

Having never read the autobiog of PA, I could not help but read a few pages, simply because it sounded like the script to Star Stories in my head. Then it went all serious about trust, jealousy etc and it just started to remind me of some jealous teenage boyfriend who wouldn't let you go out with your mates...shudder.
    -I really, really hope that he does intend to have a bash at every single genre of music..

*Imagines Peter Andre..the death metal goth crossover album* :D
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In the autobiog, Az.

Having never read the autobiog of PA, I could not help but read a few pages, simply because it sounded like the script to Star Stories in my head. Then it went all serious about trust, jealousy etc and it just started to remind me of some jealous teenage boyfriend who wouldn't let you go out with your mates...shudder.

Yeah, but that's PA all over isn't it? The weird greasy haired boy who thinks he's cool because some stupid girls fancy him, but is actually a massive ****.

We've all known one of them. Difference is, most of them have matured out of it by the time they're 18, never mind 41.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

In the autobiog, Az.

just read a few paragraphs...didn't realise he smoked.

Vanessa Feltz was at the wedding...why??? Another rent-a-zeleb mag deal I suppose
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »

Vanessa Feltz was at the wedding...why??? Another rent-a-zeleb mag deal I suppose

It really is the most appalling load of old tripe.
    He should have called it "The Not-At-All Secret Diary of Peter Andre aged 41 and a bit".

I reckon that Petey's best shot at re-invigorating his music career would be to form some kind of boy band supergroup - ideally with music heavyweights Mr Blobby, Bob the Builder and the bloke who sang "Shaddapa Your Face" to give it some level of credibility.
    Obviously PA would have to be the one who stands at the back with his microphone turned off, but hey, everyone has to start somewhere.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It really is the most appalling load of old tripe.
    He should have called it "The Not-At-All Secret Diary of Peter Andre aged 41 and a bit".

I reckon that Petey's best shot at re-invigorating his music career would be to form some kind of boy band supergroup - ideally with music heavyweights Mr Blobby, Bob the Builder and the bloke who sang "Shaddapa Your Face" to give it some level of credibility.
    Obviously PA would have to be the one who stands at the back with his microphone turned off, but hey, everyone has to start somewhere.

I bet he's gutted he didn't get asked to be in the Bowers/Gates/the other blokes hasbeen boyband ion the Big Reunion Tour.

Maybe he'll be saying to Five - 'hey guys, now there are only 4 of you, how do you fancy a new member? I can rap you know. guys, guys. guys - hey, this phone isn't working again'
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Will he swing his pants ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, no, no DD.
    Peteypops would be the only one who was in tune and in time.
    It would be everyone else who was

Folk?

Oooooh FOLK ....I thought it said something else :blush:
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oooooh FOLK ....I thought it said something else :blush:

Folk off.;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »

So did I...well the beginning and end anyway. It's like genie-ing and whole tube of Primula cheese spread into your mouth in on go.
    Behind me there are gasps of amazement as people admire my Swarovski suit, shimmering in the light.
    Sounds like a line out of Blades of Glory.:D

Read the end though - this is how he ends his autobiog - smashing passive-aggressive stuff.
    Our relationship shouldn't be about me compromising over everything. She needs to compromise too. I have put up with no sex for months, an ex who can come into our lives at ant time, the knowledge that she didn't want to hold Junior for the first six months because of her post-natal depression, all of it - but I get though because of the strength of my love for Kate. All I ask is one thing - please don't gets smashed. This isn't about anyone else - it's about us.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So did I...well the beginning and end anyway. It's like genie-ing and whole tube of Primula cheese spread into your mouth in on go.

Read the end though - this is how he ends his autobiog - smashing passive-aggressive stuff.

Honestly, bloody Jordan and her stupid post-natal depression.
    That woman has no consideration whatsoever.

I'm holding you entirely responsible for making me read the Tale Of Tangoman.

He really is a whiny, self-obsessed little berk.
    It's all utterly nauseating, but the part that struck me the most was about the plot to kidnap Junior and/or Harvey.

"These people knew so much - they even knew what cars we were driving, where we go shopping, Harvey's school, Junior's day-centre....
    I've always been protective towards the children but this whole episode has definitely made me a lot more cautious"

So obviously, my caution has led me to film my children for my TV series, do magazine shoots with them and take them to my tat-flogging events where complete strangers can paw them and get their autographs.

Bloody moron.
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm just having a skim through the autobio link. Such victimhood!!! And so vain. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, bloody Jordan and her stupid post-natal depression.
    That woman has no consideration whatsoever.

I'm holding you entirely responsible for making me read the Tale Of Tangoman.

He really is a whiny, self-obsessed little berk.
    It's all utterly nauseating, but the part that struck me the most was about the plot to kidnap Junior and/or Harvey.

"These people knew so much - they even knew what cars we were driving, where we go shopping, Harvey's school, Junior's day-centre....
    I've always been protective towards the children but this whole episode has definitely made me a lot more cautious"

So obviously, my caution has led me to film my children for my TV series, do magazine shoots with them and take them to my tat-flogging events where complete strangers can paw them and get their autographs.

Bloody moron.

Ah yes. What a protective DOTY. If that's him being cautious, I'd hate to see what him not being cautious entails. Doesn't bear thinking about.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Tale of Tangoman Part 2
    Or "How that stroppy cow tried to spoil MY speshul day"

"I enjoyed every minute of the wedding but Kate didn't like a certain photographer that OK! had requested to take our pictures...."
    "She already had the hump before he even started to take photos..."
    "Around 3am Kate started to complain that she felt tired and wanted to go to bed..."
    "Kate and I did argue a little bit because she was slightly less concerned about the welfare of our guests... I found that selfish"

Makes you wonder why he bothered to invite her to his wedding at all.
    I'm sure he would have been happier marrying a life-sized cardboard cutout of himself.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    I'm just having a skim through the autobio link. Such victimhood!!! And so vain. :o

"I put up with having her ex in our lives"...would that be the one who is the father of the child you publicly threatened to adopt?

He is such an arse - she wanted to go to her room at 3 am on her wedding night, but she is being selfish?

Whatever she is or isn't - ans she is a rude, snarky cow - this just smacks of him trying to white knight - look how good I am, look how lovely.

Anyone who genuinely loves their partner unconditionally would not have played one-upmanship in this way while they were still together. Tw at.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Tale of Tangoman Part 2
    Or "How that stroppy cow tried to spoil MY speshul day"

"I enjoyed every minute of the wedding but Kate didn't like a certain photographer that OK! had requested to take our pictures...."
    "She already had the hump before he even started to take photos..."
    "Around 3am Kate started to complain that she felt tired and wanted to go to bed..."
    "Kate and I did argue a little bit because she was slightly less concerned about the welfare of our guests... I found that selfish"

Makes you wonder why he bothered to invite her to his wedding at all.
    I'm sure he would have been happier marrying a life-sized cardboard cutout of himself.

So self-serving, so martyred. :cry: If she was such a nightmare, then she didn't just turn into one on her wedding day - makes you wonder why on earth he married her? He sounds like he despises her. :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So self-serving, so martyred. :cry: If she was such a nightmare, then she didn't just turn into one on her wedding day - makes you wonder why on earth he married her? He sounds like he despises her. :confused:

I think the same. He was a grown adult man in his 30's who appears to be marrying, and choosing to have children with, a woman who he detested, even on their wedding day. Could the kerching really be worth the misery?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a b'iatch ..wanting to go to bed at 3am ...wow how bloody selfish she is ...a woman who had a small baby ...
    Also how awful they didn't have a nanny he could dump the kids on whilst on honeymoon so he could have a good time ...is this really the same DOTY he sells himself as now
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can not believe I've just sat and read tango mans book...after reading it ..I've finally decided .. The man is a bigger twonk than I realised ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes, absolutely.
    I think the same. He was a grown adult man in his 30's who appears to be marrying, and choosing to have children with, a woman who he detested, even on their wedding day. Could the kerching really be worth the misery?

Well he did call the Honeymoon 'the Moneymoon' so I'd say yes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like he married for love...love of money ..
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Oh jeez, he really is one of life's victims, isn't he.

Just when I thought he couldn't get any more nauseating........... He's taken being a martyr to a whole new level, the poor orange one coped without sex while his ex wife was in the grip of PND.
    And reliable as ever with his passive aggressiveness, you can always depend on TM for a sly, underhand swipe at KP.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, absolutely.

Well he did call the Honeymoon 'the Moneymoon' so I'd say yes.

Can't see a date on that link, anyone know when this victimhood tell-all was written? Pre or post split?
This discussion has been closed.