Arrow Season 2 - US Pace *Tagged Spoilers*

Comments

• NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    Back tonight.

Can't believe we've reached the final 5 episodes already....I'm already dreading the 5 month wait for season 3 :(
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NinjyBear wrote: »
    Back tonight.

Can't believe we've reached the final 5 episodes already....I'm already dreading the 5 month wait for season 3 :(

I'm planning on sleeping the entire time.
  • Flash525Flash525 Posts: 8,862
    Forum Member
    Almost 18 hours on and nobody has come by to comment? Shocking!!

There were too many opportunities here for Laurel to tell Ollie/Sarah that she knew. Wish they'd just come out with it already. It's long overdue. It was also somewhat obvious from the moment Isobel was shot that Daddy would cure her.

It is interesting to find out that there is a cure to this drug though, and I do have to wonder whether the drug messes with the mind. I can't see them killing Slade off, though if he is cured, would he then have the opportunity to become the antihero (rather than the villain) going forward? I suppose they'd also cure (and then train) Roy too?

Still amazed Malcolm hasn't returned to the show yet. Surely he's aware of what's going on in the city at the moment?
  • MikeAP001MikeAP001 Posts: 1,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ed Sizzers wrote: »
    Isabel Rochev and Rose/Ravager are two different characters. And let's be honest, Glau as Bennet's daughter is a little implausible. With that in mind, hopefully this is just going to Isabel in a Deathstroke'esque mask (The DC Isabel did wear a mask on ocasssion) and they'll save the real Rose for a later date.
    Interesting but she'll likely end up answering this question
    Arrow Season 2 Spoilers: Who will Die in the 'Unthinkable' Shocking Finale?

Arrow is five episodes away from its season finale and as the title suggests, the episode is going be a shocker with an 'Unthinkable' twist.

With more people learning the truth about Oliver Queen's billionaire-playboy-turned-vigilante life, the final episode promises to be a cliff-hanger.

Slade is determined to make Oliver's life a living hell and has taken over Queen Consolidated through his loyal aid Isabel and Oliver is ready for a final showdown.

The upcoming episodes until the finale will offer plenty of bloodshed with arrows, guns and toxic darts. The question about who knows Arrow's secret will reportedly play a major role in the finale.

Executive producer Marc Guggenheim recently offered more scoops about Felicity's personal life and background which will be revealed by the end of the CW action drama.

"We'll learn a little bit more about Felicity's parentage in future episodes. Felicity has sort of become this little mystery box where we slowly delve and dole out pieces of information about her background and her life. That's proven to be an unexpected source of fun for us, and we'll continue to do so," Guggenheim was quoted by TVGuide.com.

When asked who else will learn about Oliver's secret identity, Guggenheim hinted that more characters will know about Arrow and be dragged into Oliver's world.

"By the finale, more people will know than currently do. When people know, when members of our cast know, it draws them into Oliver's world and it draws them into the story more. So we tend to get more story out of people knowing than out of people not knowing."

Meanwhile enstarz.com speculates that there will be the shocking death of an important character during the finale after Guggenheim teased fans with a photo in which he is seen with Arrow's finale cast during their script reading session.

The people in the picture are the confirmed cast in the final episode which includes Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen), Katie Cassidy (Laurel Lance), Willa Holland (Thea Queen), Emily Bett Rickards (Felicity Smiak), and Caity Lotz (Sara Lance).

We couldn't find Slade in the story table but assume he will play a major role in the killings in the 'Unthinkable.'

It is hard to kill off the Arrow but no matter who among the characters die, fans are in for a big shock.

Arrow Season 2 finale titled 'Unthinkable' is directed by John Behring and written by Greg Berlanti. The teleplay of the finale episode is by Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg.

The show will air on 14 May on CW and is still under production. Keep watching this space for more clues and spoilers on your favourite shows.
    https://uk.news.yahoo.com/arrow-season-2-spoilers-die-unthinkable-shocking-finale-141038662.html#hsWPSJn

Which adds another dimension to this:
    Back tonight.

Forum Member
    Flash525 wrote: »
    It's long overdue. It was also somewhat obvious from the moment Isobel was shot that Daddy would cure her.

Did I miss something??

Excellent episode. Slade/Deathstroke is awesome. Having him be waiting in the Arrow-cave instead of sneaking in, taking what he wanted and leaving without a trace was :cool: Also good to see that he can be hurt - though a bit annoying that Ollie didn't take the opportunity to finish him there and then.

Nice they managed to fit Laurel in without making us want to kill her. Also a nice change that Thea wasn't won over so easily.

Felicity's a terrorist :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did I miss something??

Excellent episode. Slade/Deathstroke is awesome. Having him be waiting in the Arrow-cave instead of sneaking in, taking what he wanted and leaving without a trace was :cool: Also good to see that he can be hurt - though a bit annoying that Ollie didn't take the opportunity to finish him there and then.

Nice they managed to fit Laurel in without making us want to kill her. Also a nice change that Thea wasn't won over so easily.

Nope, there was nothing to say he is her dad at any point, they are saying it on the basis of presumption from photos released from future episodes.
    Forum Member
    Spoilers. Great.

Speaking of, DigitalSpy's recap contains 2 spoilers this week >:(
    Forum Member
    Did I miss something??
    I don't know. I was under the impression (granted, rumour) that Isobel was Slades' Daughter?
    Spoilers. Great.
    Whilst I can sympathize with show progress being spoiled for you, you did choose to enter a US pace thread (that's the latest showing).
    Forum Member
    If it hasn't been mentioned on the show then it is a spoiler. I don't remember it being mentioned this week, hence why I asked if I missed something.

It appears I didn't.
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There has been nothing to say that Isobel is Slade's daughter. The "sins of the father" line was because of her past relationship with Robert Queen.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flash525 wrote: »
    I don't know. I was under the impression (granted, rumour) that Isobel was Slades' Daughter?

Whilst I can sympathize with show progress being spoiled for you, you did choose to enter a US pace thread (that's the latest showing).

His grievance is not with anything from the US Pace aspect as he is most likely caught up, the issue is with you saying Slade is Isobel's dad, which you gleamed from pieces of information relating to future episodes.
    Whilst it is purely speculation and I have seen nothing say it is definite, the fact that you said it in such a nonchalant way, as though it is true, makes it seem like you know something about a future plot point, hence it being a spoiler.
    Forum Member
    Schmiznurf wrote: »
    His grievance is not with anything from the US Pace aspect as he is most likely caught up, the issue is with you saying Slade is Isobel's dad, which you gleamed from pieces of information relating to future episodes.
    Whilst it is purely speculation and I have seen nothing say it is definite, the fact that you said it in such a nonchalant way, as though it is true, makes it seem like you know something about a future plot point, hence it being a spoiler.
    Ah, well I apologize for my error. Thankfully it isn't something that has any truth to it though. I was merely jumping to incorrect conclusions.

Sorry for the misinformation.

Disclaimer: Isobel is not Slade's Daughter. :p
  • CadivaCadiva Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did I miss something??

No just speculation based
    on Isabel wearing a mask similar to Slade's in some pre-publicity shots from the set which is usually worn by his daughter Rose Wilson/Ravager. It's highly unlikely she is her though, she's too old to be Slade's daughter and Isabel Rochev is a character in the comics in her own right whose alias is The Queen.
    Although it's possible in this version of Arrow she's going to be Ravager because Slade's "adopted" her and turned her with the Mirakuru.

I hope they do cure Slade and he takes up his "anti-hero" role from the comics, that's my favourite version of him.

Loved the episode, it was another high voltage explosion of action sequences but still with those lovely comedic elements which make Arrow a joy to watch.
    I also like the way they are slowly creating a more likeable Laurel. I wonder if it's building up to
    the death of Sara in the season finale and Laurel finally stepping into the role of Black Canary that she holds in the comic world.
  • ItHasPotentialItHasPotential Posts: 7,817
    Forum Member
    all i can say to last nights episode is, wow just wow:blush:cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe he killed Moira, not long after she told Ollie she knew. I don't want Slade to die so I hope Ollie chooses the high road and just cures him slightly instead.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RIP Moira. :( Just gutted they killed her off. I knew it was going to happen as soon as she revealed she knew about Oliver but not in this episode. :o That's two females down this season. Great acting all around. Slade's a goner now that's for sure.
  • Robin CroryRobin Crory Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    Brilliant. Loved it.
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By gum, those last fifteen minutes:o

Can't say I'll miss Sarah if she's gone for a few, because I much preferred a tighter group instead of the pack it had become.
  • Serial LurkerSerial Lurker Posts: 10,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This show is so good.
  • zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So next ep will see her injected with some Miacoowoo and be as right as rain in a jiffy, right ?! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zwixxx wrote: »
    So next ep will see her injected with some Miacoowoo and be as right as rain in a jiffy, right ?! :)

I love your optimism but I doubt it, he wouldn't be able to get any in time because I think it would need to be injected fairly quickly after death.
  • hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zwixxx wrote: »
    Nope next episode is her funeral! :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    Can't believe it. Poor Moira. Personally I would rather have seen the demise of Laurel or Sarah, and even Thea has been annoying of late.
  • zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope next episode is her funeral! :(
    ^spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:o:o:o:o:o
    Forum Member
    Ollie's got to be pissed now. One would think he'll be out for payback (of the fatal kind) though I was hoping Slade would turn good (or at least, antihero). It seems the drug can make people unstable, though they sometimes have control (ie; Roy). If Slade is cured, his hallucinations would most certainly stop.

I hope when Roy recovers, and Sara returns (I'm curious where she's gone, back to the LoA?) that they feel a little bit guilty for Moira's state (considering they both could have had a hand in preventing such).

Otherwise, bring Barry Allen into the fold. Flash vs Slade (just cause Slade wouldn't be able to catch him). ;)