Newbies: Introduce Yourselves!

Comments

• FaithyHFaithyH Posts: 2,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »
    Helloooeeeyyyy :D I'm one of Faithy's DS mates (I hope) :D

(((Joni))) Nods :D don't get her started Joni there will be no stopping her once we do :)
  • HoneyCrumbsHoneyCrumbs Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    Hello! Another new person here ;) I've been a lurker for many months now and I thought, 'Heck why not?' and made an account. So here I am! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    Hello! Another new person here ;) I've been a lurker for many months now and I thought, 'Heck why not?' and made an account. So here I am! :D

Welcome to the forum HoneyCrumbs.
    Enjoy your stay here.:)
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, welcome to DS. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    HI I am new on here but been on the net for years now. Good to see people using the social media in a good way :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HI I am new on here but been on the net for years now. Good to see people using the social media in a good way :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Thanks for your connection :)
    Forum Member

Welcome to the forum David. Enjoy your stay here.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for your connection :)

• Marc_Anthony1Marc_Anthony1 Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Newbie Alert
    Morning guys. Been somewhat of a lurker for a while here and temptation grew too strong not to sign up!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Newbie Alert
    Morning guys. Been somewhat of a lurker for a while here and temptation grew too strong not to sign up!

It's more fun contributing than lurking. :D
  • Marc_Anthony1Marc_Anthony1 Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »

It's more fun contributing than lurking. :D

Hello :) thank you, it sure is haha.
  • IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just wanted to say welcome to all the new members and I hope you enjoy being a part of the DS forum community :)
  • Ken89Ken89 Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Hi, been a reader on here for a while and thought I would take the next step and sign up :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken89 wrote: »
    Hi, been a reader on here for a while and thought I would take the next step and sign up :)

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    just like to say hi and happy easter to all staff and posters at ds ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just like to say hi and happy easter to all staff and posters at ds ;)

And same to you. :D
  • J-StarJ-Star Posts: 220
    Forum Member
    Sorry not my absolute first post but forgot to introduce myself. Like most I've lurked here for an age and finally registered the other day.
    Hello everyone, I don't tend to have overly controversial views (& when I do I usually keep them to myself) so hopefully I'll be ok :)
    Forum Member
    Im that nrw i dont even Know If im posting on the Right Page! I need some Info on travelling with a worn Passwort Cover to the Usa ....
    Forum Member
    Im Rachel btw.....27 :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    J-Star wrote: »
    Sorry not my absolute first post but forgot to introduce myself. Like most I've lurked here for an age and finally registered the other day.
    Hello everyone, I don't tend to have overly controversial views (& when I do I usually keep them to myself) so hopefully I'll be ok :)
    Im that nrw i dont even Know If im posting on the Right Page! I need some Info on travelling with a worn Passwort Cover to the Usa ....

Have you tried doing a googlesearch?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Hello, I've been reading the forum for a while and have eventually decided to pluck up the courage and start posting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, I've been reading the forum for a while and have eventually decided to pluck up the courage and start posting.

Forum Member

Welcome to the forum.
    Enjoy your stay here. :)
  • IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Maybe try asking in the advice forum?.

Hello and welcome :)