Options

What Are The Funniest Lines You've Read On Here?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Loz_FraggleLoz_Fraggle Posts: 5,759
    Forum Member
    Someone saying that Paloma Faith looks like someone who a person with a man sized butterfly net should be chasing, it really tickled me!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Curse you all! I promised myself I wouldn't look at this thread again :D
  • Options
    seacamseacam Posts: 21,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still can't get Wok's post/ lines of DS mods, a hamster wheel and a Mars bar,--I can't get that image out of my head. :D
  • Options
    JoHoJoHo Posts: 1,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll never find it, but the kid whose grandfather had his season ticket ripped up in front of his eyes by security staff. Had me laughing for days
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    Was it you, stoatie, who grumbled about never being able to find the plasmas in the 'Best buys from Poundland' thread?

Respect!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    Maw's Reply to message below:
    With a user name like that, I'd have assumed that every day was pretty much like that?
    Quote:
    Originally posted by browncheeks
    I once did this fart in a crowded lift, everyone ran to the far corner (including me) of the lift to get away from the smell. I than let another rip - by this time the lift came to the ground floor everyone was gagging. i was very proud of myself that day.

Epic :D:D:D
  • Options
    PhilH36PhilH36 Posts: 26,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Vote Labour" is easily the funniest line I've read on here in the last week.
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haven't been around much lately, but definitely on the forum i mainly post on, some of the members come out with excellent one-liners and stuff!!
    a lot of the things they say actually make me LOL! :D
    i think that's really cool to be able to make someone laugh online tbh!
  • Options
    Loz_FraggleLoz_Fraggle Posts: 5,759
    Forum Member
    That's disappointing. I was hoping for a near future storyline where all the residents of Albert Square put their squabbles aside when they discover that saying Fatboy's real name 3 times will cause him to disappear into the ether, as though he had never been there at all.

This really made me laugh today on the Soaps forum.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anything in the RG11 repull thread. I swear, I haven't laughed that hard in years. I wanted it to be real, but I'm fairly certain it wasn't!
  • Options
    TaomiTaomi Posts: 622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dave3622 wrote: »
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1032817&highlight=rough+slag

I remember this thread making me LOL, I think it had something to do with the OP's turn of phrase :)

Just had a proper giggle at number 4 in that thread courtesy of Solarflare :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,252
    Forum Member
    I can't even remember what i had for my tea last week, let alone what gets posted on here! There has been a few times however that I have giggled at a post on here. The politics section is usually the funniest forum!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kupo_nut wrote: »
    Anything in the RG11 repull thread. I swear, I haven't laughed that hard in years. I wanted it to be real, but I'm fairly certain it wasn't!

Brilliant!

How about the opening line in this thread...

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=939931
  • Options
    HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant!

How about the opening line in this thread...

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=939931

You can't stop once you pop.... Or should that read *plop*..?:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 161
    Forum Member
    I couldn't stop laughing at the thread about the boy who found a human poo in his garden. The funniest part went something like this:

"At first my mom thought it was a bears shit but then I told her that we don't have bears in London"

The whole thread about the person shagging the old woman in the charity shop and being blackmailed by the hairdresser had me crying!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HAL, not just a few lines but a whole thread - Ray's 'An affair and blackmail' - it was legendary. Every thread he started after that fell flat - they just couldn't live up to the high standards he'd set himself.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1069994&highlight=an+affair+blackmail

All Rays threads were brilliant. I didn't know he was inactive though.:(:(
  • Options
    f_196f_196 Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just going through some of Rays threads, they are nothing short of fantastic.
  • Options
    Charcole911Charcole911 Posts: 6,353
    Forum Member
    I have a feeling Ray still lurks the boards to this day.

Some of the soap forum comments are funny.
  • Options
    pburke90pburke90 Posts: 14,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In a topic where a load of (presumably 25 yr old +) men and women were discussing which kids TV programme was better...

"Are you all single?" :D
  • Options
    fluffybunyipfluffybunyip Posts: 4,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for bumping, was going through past posts cos I'm bored and finally found the greasy rat thread. It always makes me laugh.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1227772