Options

10:22pm

icanboogieicanboogie Posts: 770
Forum Member
✭✭
Sorry if this has been mentioned or whether i have somehow made this up but whilst watching saturday nights show when it came to Jo's eviction i am sure the one who does the announcing said 10:22 pm and then Davina mentioned that JO was the evicted one yet i didnt think they were evicted until at least 10:40 pm

Does anyone know why this may be?

Comments

• Options
    D.M.N.D.M.N. Posts: 34,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2nd eviction show is always recorded.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 369
    Forum Member
    The eviction is about 15 mins behind what we see on TV because the crowd aren't allowed to be there and make noise after a certain time I think (around 10.30)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The "live" eviction shows aren't actually live.

They're always on a delay, by at least 15mins. During extended shows there has been delays of up to 30/40minutes! It's because the producers decided to put the house in a residential area and so they have to get everyone off the site by 11pm so they don't interrupt the people living nearby.

Yep, it's true. I often wonder why they put the house in a residential area. No live shows, no parties outside in the garden past 10pm or so, no shouting outside during night time, it's ridiculous!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol jeez why have i always believed it to be live then?

oh i feel so gullible now . . .

ummm, Josie to win
  • Options
    musicman099musicman099 Posts: 2,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    icanboogie wrote: »
    lol jeez why have i always believed it to be live then?

oh i feel so gullible now . . .

ummm, Josie to win

It used to be live.
    The last time it was like was BB7.

BB8 onwards is on a delay.
  • Options
    musicman099musicman099 Posts: 2,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bigbruv11 wrote: »
    The eviction is about 15 mins behind what we see on TV because the crowd aren't allowed to be there and make noise after a certain time I think (around 10.30)

It's more than 15minutes more like 30!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Okay, another dumb question . . so does the result leak early from the crowd?