Forum Member
✭✭
I love her :D

Comments

• Options
    queseraseraqueserasera Posts: 2,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are not soldiers they are Mercenaries ;)
  • Options
    JaxxfanJaxxfan Posts: 1,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree OP. I love everything about her. I love the slight speech impediment, her grace and elegance, and her inner strength.

How well did she handle the office quiz debacle too! I'm so glad she got the apology she deserved from Adam, though I'm not in the least bit surprised she didn't get one from Becky, because that would have involved Becky being honest with her :rolleyes:
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it soo cringey. Soldiers? Looool
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Deana is saying it in a tongue-in-cheek way - and that makes it funny for me.

Deana to win!! :D
  • Options
    Colbert BumpColbert Bump Posts: 3,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deana turned me on the other week doing that 'growling' sound with Adam.
  • Options
    SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deana turned me on the other week doing that 'growling' sound with Adam.

:D

Anyway I'm starting to get annoyed with the soldiers thing tbh.
  • Options
    bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deana is my fave in there at the moment but I'm not sure if alligning herself with Adam and Luke A was the best choice. If she likes them and just wants to be friends, then of course that's fine but I feel that they would still sell her up the river if it came down to it. I feel that she was doing well as she was but think her friendship with Sara is good for her, as she seems to be smiling and enjoying herself more.( She was delighted when Sara mentioned her in the lie detector test).
    I notice some on twitter are as sick as I am of this Outsiders/ Insiders nonsense and as a result Sara and Scott seem to be climbing in popularity.
    Deana was always a bit of a loner that would have good conversations with few in there but she was never fully accepted by The Outsiders or Insiders
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D

Anyway I'm starting to get annoyed with the soldiers thing tbh.

Deana should do a John Rambo & ditch her soldiers. She's a one woman army. :D
  • Options
    elfstar89elfstar89 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is almost as cringe worthy as Luke S' unedited speech today.
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deana should do a John Rambo & ditch her soldiers. She's a one woman army. :D

... and she probably would, in a dozy blink of an eye, if it suited her

The 'we're at war' speeches are directed more at her public than her foot-soldiers me thinks ;)
  • Options
    Summer KissesSummer Kisses Posts: 3,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    ... and she probably would, in a dozy blink of an eye, if it suited her

The 'we're at war' speeches are directed more at her public than her foot-soldiers me thinks ;)

Why would you think this? Because for once Deana has some allies?

If that's the case then the whole of the Insiders speeches are directed at the public as Deana is not doing anything they haven't already done. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish BB would play the 'Platoon' music in the house when Deana talks to her troops.
  • Options
    MeseneMesene Posts: 1,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love it when she says 'soldiers' and so do Luke and Adam. She's got a fantastic sense of humour. Combined wih her beauty and brains, quite the total package.
  • Options
    HosaiHosai Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A fantastic sense of humour? Let's not go crazy, I find the soliders thing pretty painful.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she is cute.
  • Options
    CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She knows how to act I give her that!!
  • Options
    MeseneMesene Posts: 1,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hosai wrote: »
    A fantastic sense of humour? Let's not go crazy, I find the soliders thing pretty painful.

That's based on all the youtube videos and yes it is fantastic
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bookclub10 wrote: »
    Deana was always a bit of a loner that would have good conversations with few in there but she was never fully accepted by The Outsiders or Insiders

She has been now, surely, and it has been the making of her. All her funny, cute bits have been with the outsiders: she is good for them and they are good for her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish BB would play the 'Platoon' music in the house when Deana talks to her troops.

Samuel Barber " Adagio For Strings "
    This is my favourite video on it. Nice story to it. But it is long...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dPDO3Tfab0
  • Options
    Dexter32Dexter32 Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    They are not soldiers they are Mercenaries ;)

They are The Expendables :D
  • Options
    Dexter32Dexter32 Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    bookclub10 wrote: »
    Deana is my fave in there at the moment but I'm not sure if alligning herself with Adam and Luke A was the best choice. If she likes them and just wants to be friends, then of course that's fine but I feel that they would still sell her up the river if it came down to it. I feel that she was doing well as she was but think her friendship with Sara is good for her, as she seems to be smiling and enjoying herself more.( She was delighted when Sara mentioned her in the lie detector test).
    I notice some on twitter are as sick as I am of this Outsiders/ Insiders nonsense and as a result Sara and Scott seem to be climbing in popularity.

Deana will take care of herself inside that mad house. We just need to make sure we take care of her from the outside so she wins. When she leaves the house as the winner she should celebrate like Stone Cold Steve Austin with a few beers :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is cute.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leeah wrote: »
    I find it soo cringey. Soldiers? Looool

Utterly toe curling aint it :eek:
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has been now, surely, and it has been the making of her. All her funny, cute bits have been with the outsiders: she is good for them and they are good for her.
    Deana still looks unhappy, glum or forlorn most of the time.
  • Options
    JT EffectJT Effect Posts: 5,177
    Forum Member
    plwg70 wrote: »
    Samuel Barber " Adagio For Strings "
    This is my favourite video on it. Nice story to it. But it is long...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dPDO3Tfab0

I thought they did play a snippet of that (or something very similar) the other night when she, Adam and Luke A were chatting in the living room?

Maybe I dreamt it though?