Options

I don't care if Becky is upset she is morbidly obese

LilyAnna80LilyAnna80 Posts: 3,560
Forum Member
✭✭✭
If she doen't want to be called fat - which BMI is then fgs eat less and do more

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    And stop saying you detest healthy eating and exercise.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and stop going on like you actually care that luke a called you fat...shes only upset for the cameras.
  • Options
    fuzzybintfuzzybint Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's ok for Becky to criticise herself, she's allowed. 'get that obesity into me' she has actually uttered these words in there. I wish words failed me because I'm so fed up with how bitter she makes me feel.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    bigboy123 wrote: »
    and stop going on like you actually care that luke a called you fat...shes only upset for the cameras.

Anything for a couple of votes eh? Can't stand her. Different when the shoes on the other foot.
  • Options
    Danny_GirlDanny_Girl Posts: 2,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Becky had opened up that all the 'fat and happy with it' act was just a persona she hid behind and she was very sensitive about her size I might have had some sympathy but she did not. IMO her reaction to Luke A's comments had nothing to do with what he said, just that she could revel in taking the moral high ground. Let's not forget that she has indulged in lots of bitching about other housemates that have been personal about them. Calling people nasty, selfish, boring and fake are very personal comments just as referring to someone's BMI is. They've all done it to each other.
    Everything Becky has said and done in the house appears to show to the other housemates and viewers that she does not give a toss about her size and actually sees being fat as a positive life choice. If she takes that stance herself very vocally then how on earth can other housemates such as Luke A possibly know that referring to her size could cause her such offence. She is totally out of order to try and act the victim as far as I am concerned.
    In the PC world we live in we are supposed to not criticise people for being fat but let's not beat around the bush - Becky is very overweight for a young woman and faces the possibility of health problems caused by her size and dying early. If she gets pregnant in the future she risks affecting the health of her unborn child. Let's not forget that you and I will be footing the bill for the health care of people like Becky who live unhealthy lives and don't seem to want to do anything about it.

Luke should not have said what he did but he just spoke the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts but if Becky stopped taking the morale high ground for a minute, thought about what he had said, took some responsibility for her size and did something about it then her future would probably be far brighter and definitely longer.

For me the end result of this is that for the first time in this series I will be voting - for Luke and Deanna loads and loads of times.
  • Options
    CHARMER1CHARMER1 Posts: 9,026
    Forum Member
    If she went to the Doctors they would tell her the same thing Luke A did........she is 19 years old and if she carry's on eating like she does she is seriously damaging herself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CHARMER1 wrote: »
    If she went to the Doctors they would tell her the same thing Luke A did........she is 19 years old and if she carry's on eating like she does she is seriously damaging herself.

If the doctor was allowed to be honest - he/she would say - go on eat yourself to death and save the NHS a lot of money - and don't darken my door step again you monstrosity
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She should have auditioned for Biggest Loser .. it may have actually helped her out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone that owns chafing gel and is not a cyclist needs to lose weight:eek:
  • Options
    tigerlily96tigerlily96 Posts: 3,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fuzzybint wrote: »
    It's ok for Becky to criticise herself, she's allowed. 'get that obesity into me' she has actually uttered these words in there. I wish words failed me because I'm so fed up with how bitter she makes me feel.

Did you have to remind me:mad:
  • Options
    cherubmattdcherubmattd Posts: 13,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If this situation was reversed - such as Adam having a bigger BMI, I doubt this forum would find it funny and not say nasty things about Becky.
  • Options
    JaxxfanJaxxfan Posts: 1,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently she's a size 16 :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If this situation was reversed - such as Adam having a bigger BMI, I doubt this forum would find it funny and not say nasty things about Becky.
    She wallows in the glory of her BMI and greed.
    If Adam was huge and did the same,then I think people here would talk about his weight in exactly the same way.
  • Options
    cherubmattdcherubmattd Posts: 13,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She wallows in the glory of her BMI and greed.
    If Adam was huge and did the same,then I think people here would talk about his weight in exactly the same way.

Definitely not on here.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No that's not true, Adam has big tattoed moobs. The point is Becky makes out she is a fat champion then says she is upset when someone refers to her weight
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    She's milking it, she wants Luke A gone and wailing to camera's is one way to get him out.
  • Options
    Romola_Des_LoupRomola_Des_Loup Posts: 3,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would care if she was upset and I thought it was a rotten thing to say- but Luke clearly regretted it as soon as he said it and she's absolutely not upset anyway. She insulted another housemate over his weight and her 'upset' didn't start till about an hour after the nominations. And lasted until at least this morning! Delayed shock? Is funtime 'I'm going to really piss them off BB, by eating all the food!' Becky really such a wilting delicate little flower?
  • Options
    MillysMommaMillysMomma Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jaxxfan wrote: »

What, the one leg?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely not on here.
    If a person goes on about how they love being fat and won't do anything to burn calories and hides food under their bed because they are soo greedy .. I'm sure people here would treat them with the disdain they treat Becky.
    I would.

Edit ~ If anything I treat Becky less harsh than I would a guy.
  • Options
    HalkiHalki Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Then I must be an 8 ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In which shop? In which country? On what planet?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What, the one leg?

You are far too kind - I was thinking her ankles
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    are those pigs I see flying past my window?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Halki wrote: »
    Then I must be an 8 ;)

Size 0 here because I'm at least 6 sizes smaller than Becky. The irony is, Luke's has not been the only bitchy comment about her weight, yet its the one she gets 'upset' by. Does she think that if she milks it enough it will erase the memory of all the F&F's who nominated her because of her shit stirring and nastiness?
  • Options
    StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that is the problem with all the insiders - the hypocracy.

If they throw out insults, it's OK. The target of their insults should lighted up - they are only having a laugh.
    They get insulted, the person insulting them is evil incarnate.
    Becky revels in her size, but won't defend it or laugh it off if called on it.

Yes. In an ideal world Luke A would not have made that joke. But it was a one off. The 'insiders' insults and belittling are constant.