Thank you DS!

Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
Forum Member
Before we all wander off and leave DS or go to other subfora, I'd like to say Thank You DS for keeping me company during these two BB series.

Nobody in my house cares about all this, and it's nice to just sit here and chat to people who love (or hate!) this show as much as I do.

Thank you so much everyone for making my BB experience.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Same here Rose. You guys are the only folk I can argue and agree with about this, so thanks:)
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,539
    Forum Member
    Well said Rose :)

Good luck for your future x
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We all support our favourites and have our rows but it's all forgotten untill he next time:) .....I will miss you all:cry:
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rose*~* wrote: »
    Before we all wander off and leave DS or go to other subfora, I'd like to say Thank You DS for keeping me company during these two BB series.

Nobody in my house cares about all this, and it's nice to just sit here and chat to people who love (or hate!) this show as much as I do.

same here! None of my friends know I watch it.Now I shall get some chores done.
  • Miss Con StrueMiss Con Strue Posts: 3,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. A car accident left me with whiplash, so I have spent far too much time on the forum this year. My family and friends think I am a real saddo over BB, so it has been great to have people to chat to and argue with. Thanks.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice thread. :)
  • Ms Ann ThropeMs Ann Thrope Posts: 7,213
    Forum Member
    Never fear! It will be back again before the forum goes cold.
  • hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rose*~* wrote: »

You`re welcome...we`ll meet up again next year, channel 5 willing:D
  • Tequila_SunriseTequila_Sunrise Posts: 4,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Thank you too Rose it's been both painful and pleasurable on here......but mainly pleasurable ;):D
  • hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I only watch CBB but I really enjoy all the banter that goes on here. Some of you are so funny and you cant feel miserable reading some of the posts. Hope some of you will move over to Strictly in the next couple of weeks. If not see you for the next CBB.