The Live Shows Ruin The Voice For Me

Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I really don't like the fact one from each team has to go each week . I don't think it's really fair . The four with the least votes from any team should get eliminated . I also don't like the fact there is only three live shows.

Comments

• adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also dont think its fair that it seems to be all about will.I.am when TBPH he has no talent and thinks his funny when he isnt
  • stevie_nixstevie_nix Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    Completely agree. Either one should go each week or the 4 with the least votres from ANY team should go. It seems its all about the coaches
  • Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stevie_nix wrote: »
    Completely agree. Either one should go each week or the 4 with the least votres from ANY team should go. It seems its all about the coaches
    Yes exactly I thought X Factor was bad in doing that but I don't see why 1 from each team has to go each week and why 1 from each team has to be in the final .
  • troy4783troy4783 Posts: 3,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So annoying the live show format !
  • VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    adamski94 wrote: »
    I also dont think its fair that it seems to be all about will.I.am when TBPH he has no talent and thinks his funny when he isnt

Certainly seems to be all about will.I.am. He paid far more attention to his iPad than the other judges' singers. Should judges really be allowed to take an iPad into a live show. Can't see Simon Cowell allowing it on a certain other show.:D
  • clivefieldclivefield Posts: 771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will I Am was damn right rude to all the acts last night. Somebody should have got that I Pad and smashed it round his face. He is so annoying the live shows are all about him and he has no talent what so ever. He spoils the voice and also the live show format.
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It cant be correct to say that Will has no talent otherwise he would not be so successful would he?, and he is not my cup of tea by any means.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have you heard him perform live?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My problem with the voice is just fast all the contestants go. We seems to have about 100 people and then it's down to 4 within 5 weeks! It all goes a bit quick for me!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes we never get to really know them and that is probably why the voice is never going to find a star or the winner is never going to have same success as X Factor for example. The winners in every country always seem to fail
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The nightly spin off shows on BBC 2 over the next couple of weeks will help with raising the profile of the remaining contestants.
  • EighthoursEighthours Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    There are so few live shows because the ratings are highest in the blind auditions, hence the blinds seem to go on forever. It's a pretty cynical move on the Beeb's part, tbh.

How many live shows are there in the US version? (EDIT: 7 weeks last season. Much better.)

It's ultimately self-defeating of the show to do fewer live rounds, as there would be more chance of a successful artist being produced if the public properly got to know the contestants as in the X Factor. Besides, the Beeb shouldn't be so hung up on ratings, being a public service broadcaster. It's pretty obvious at thus point that the point of the show isn't to produce an artist at all, it's just to get bums on seats on a Saturday night,