Official LOST Season 6 thread - US pace *NO SPOILERS*

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,858
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So fellow LOST fans,

the date has been set... 2nd February, 2010. The day the final season of LOST begins. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who breaks out in shivers at the thought of settling down to watch the premiere.

This thread does not permit spoilers in the slightest... it is for people who follow the US pace, and just want to theorise, discuss favourite episodes/characters/moments in the meantime.

So, let's get discussing - and let the official countdown begin. 74 DAYS!

Namaste,

Jacob

Happy LOST talk to you all :D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not being funny Jacob BB but isn't it a teensy bit premature? Just an teeeensy bit?
  • Maidenfan666Maidenfan666 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Bezmina wrote: »
    Not being funny Jacob BB but isn't it a teensy bit premature? Just an teeeensy bit?

Barely more than about 2 months away, so its not reeeeallly is it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3 months and 12 days, not that I am counting or have a Lost addiction problem or anything honest guv!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bezmina wrote: »
    3 months and 12 days, not that I am counting or have a Lost addiction problem or anything honest guv!

2 months and 12 days actually - and I am counting.

I don't think it's a 'teeeensy' bit premature at all - considering there's a season 6 thread with spoilers on these boards, amongst other threads.

Also thought it could be quite fitting considering the official press relase came out yesterday.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely think it's time to get this thread rolling!
    Less than a month to go now, guys...

Cannot believe it's going to be the final season - just adds a whole new level of excitement that there are no words for.
    So, the promotional pics have been released, the official press release... what are everyone's thoughts, theories, expectations going into Season 6?

Happy LOST talk!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    who knows what will happen next??
  • samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm at the beginning of re-watching season 2 now!

Gotta get a move on!

What was your favourite season?
    Mine has to be season 3.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's such a tough call, but mine would probbaly have to be Season 5 for completely upping its game... the whole show is genius, but that season in itself - the direction it took, everything about it was just out of this world

I love Season 2's setting of the hatch though
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3 days 'til it's on in America - 4 days 'til we can all watch it!

Let's start the discussion here, 'cos I think we are all unbelievably excited for Season 6!

What do we reckon happened after the aftermath of Season 5's finale then?
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jacob_bb wrote: »
    3 days 'til it's on in America - 4 days 'til we can all watch it!

Let's start the discussion here, 'cos I think we are all unbelievably excited for Season 6!

What do we reckon happened after the aftermath of Season 5's finale then?

I reckon that it opened up an alternative timeline, but I don't think that means everything that has happened previously will be wiped out. I think it will create two separate timelines that play out beside each other.
  • StefaninoStefanino Posts: 2,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still trying to find a way to watch it 'live' as it airs in the US but I think I'll have to resign myself to the fact that I won't be able to see it until the next day! :mad:
  • mw0390mw0390 Posts: 23,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stefanino wrote: »
    I'm still trying to find a way to watch it 'live' as it airs in the US but I think I'll have to resign myself to the fact that I won't be able to see it until the next day! :mad:

JustinTV normally has a live feed
  • Mikey_Mikey_ Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mw0390 wrote: »
    JustinTV normally has a live feed

Yup, this ^
    But it's worth it waiting a few hours, because the quailty on JTV can be apalling.
  • JonJonBJonJonB Posts: 2,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stefanino wrote: »
    If you're willing to stay up late enough to watch it live you might as well wait until a few minutes after it's finished airing when a perfect quality hdtv version will be available, instead of watching a shit quality stream.
  • mw0390mw0390 Posts: 23,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mikey_ wrote: »
    Yup, this ^
    But it's worth it waiting a few hours, because the quailty on JTV can be apalling.

thats true though i think for the opening episode and certainly the finale i will be trying to watch it live
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    1st episode was AMAZING! :D
  • poggspoggs Posts: 474
    Forum Member
    Agentazz wrote: »
    1st episode was AMAZING! :D

Do not feed the troll!
    Forum Member
    What lol I'm not a troll.

I was excited about it that's all. It WAS amazing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
  • pi r squaredpi r squared Posts: 4,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A friendly reminder that no discussion should take place in this thread about Episode 1 until after Episode 1 has (properly) aired - that means Wednesday 3 February, roughly 2am. That includes discussions about whether it was "amazing" or not... we want to discover that ourselves!
    Forum Member
    Well as my opinions subjective i don't think im in danger of giving anything away, i did put the spoilers in the spoiler thread

Aaaand this says 'US pace'. technically, it's already aired there :P
  • leithladleithlad Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agentazz wrote: »
    Well as my opinions subjective i don't think im in danger of giving anything away, i did put the spoilers in the spoiler thread

Aaaand this says 'US pace'. technically, it's already aired there :P

Its not aired USTV scheduled pace though.Not much to ask to stay in the appropriate thread.:)
    Forum Member
    And i did which is why i didn't go into any detail. I think you're being a bit pedantic over the word 'amazing'.
  • pi r squaredpi r squared Posts: 4,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like I said, a friendly reminder. All too often, "it was amazing" leads to "OMFGZZ I thought it was amazing too LOLLLLLLL!!!!!!111111!", which leads to "it was when Jack turned into a can of beans and Kate did the hokey-cokey on Ethan's grave", which leads to a bunch of royally f**ked-off people like me who have just had the premier spoiled. And please don't give me the "technically" nonsense because you know as well as I do, it hasn't aired yet - a shaky cam recording of a private and exclusive event does not constitute a broadcast.

Once Weds comes you can discuss it in this thread to your heart's content.
    Forum Member
    Well it was public so if anyone wanted to see it they could have just popped along.

But anyway, if people after me start posting what happened, that's nothing to do with me. I'm quite capable of being considerate to people that don't want to know what happened.

It's a lost thread, it's not for spoilers, i kept it at that. Lighten uppp