Jean dancing to Cliff

big bro geekbig bro geek Posts: 18,268
Forum Member
✭✭
Is it just me that found this hilarious. She was dancing perfectly to the beat:D

Comments

• Fozzie1988Fozzie1988 Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    Is it just me that found this hilarious. She was dancing perfectly to the beat:D

wasn't just you I laughed at that so much I just love the actress who plays her she makes jean so believable I was sad to see her axed in april,

You can't understand how happy I was to find out she will be back she definatly deserves an award for her recent performances that scene just summed jean up
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was like me after a couple of shots, which is a very good compliment in my book :D

I agree, so glad she is coming back.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,643
    Forum Member
    I love Jean too, but that was unrealistic. She is too young to be likely to be a Cliff fan.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    I love Jean too, but that was unrealistic. She is too young to be likely to be a Cliff fan.

How so?

His fans aren't all a specific age. Like with any artist, it varies.
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

My daughter (19) loves Cliff.....:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

One of my best friend's is obssesed with him and she's sixteen:eek: I blame her mother:D I do quite like four of his songs (I only know four of his songs, but..) Two are down to Eurovision and the other two are quite well know anyway:o
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member

One of my friends was a massive Cliff fan when we were doing our A-levels, aged 16.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,643
    Forum Member
    Of course there will be exceptions, but the typical Cliff fan would be considerably older than Jean. If you were writing/directing a drama that purports to be realistic, wouldn't you have Jean dancing to something that she would realistically be likely to have been into as a girl? It would have been much more believable and effective. It's just a bit sloppy to have her dancing to Cliff.