Jade & Marc's history.. can anybody spill??

MissDeeBlueMissDeeBlue Posts: 4,045
Forum Member
✭✭✭
it seems very nasty, does their emotional history

Comments

• Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    I will go out on a limb and predict jade's ex boyfriend will be on Bots soon enough to tell all.
  • pjh8pjh8 Posts: 4,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all a bit odd. They're both from the same part of North Dublin, looks like they know each other from mutual friends. Jade obviously saw him on Tallafornia making an idiot of himself and seems to have friends/ex boyfriend that know and hate him and he must know her must from mutuals too.
  • babs_lawriebabs_lawrie Posts: 544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes theres a lot of secrets going on between these 2 it would sound like she has been putting on a false accent as well but why would she. This us going to be interesting as it unfolds. Either that or they will end up getting together right now its hard to tell if its hatred or love
  • MissDeeBlueMissDeeBlue Posts: 4,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...The truth will out I guess. It always does (sadly via the Faily Stir)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes theres a lot of secrets going on between these 2 it would sound like she has been putting on a false accent as well but why would she. This us going to be interesting as it unfolds. Either that or they will end up getting together right now its hard to tell if its hatred or love

Oh definitely hatred. They never knew eachother that well, she saw him on the show and I think they met briefly
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think there is anything to tell. They know of each other. But not on a personal level. Just that her boyfriend (according to Marc)/ex-boyfriend (according to Jade) doesn't like Marc. As someone mentioned, they are from the same area. They could just have some mutual friends also.
  • Cornish GirlCornish Girl Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it possible they are a couple already? If I get angry with my hubby, he can always make me laugh. No one else can. Jade was angry with Marc towards the end of the show and ended up laughing. If they are not a couple now, I would say Jade would like them to be. She struts around him like a peacock!
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was a bit taken aback by him telling her to talk in her normal accent. That's a fair thick Jackeen accent Jade has already; if she's poshing it up, imagine what it's really like! :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sure, but Jade almost had a panic attack and immediately warned fellow housemates how ugly a person he is. I think, Jade reacted like a woman who had come across a man who really hurt her in the past

maybe he used her then dumped her, but she fell for him and couldnt handle the rejection
  • Balb0waBalb0wa Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    i think they both like each other, she was giving it some leg when he came out of the diary room.
  • wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What about the conversation later when you would hardly sense any animosity?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it possible they are a couple already? If I get angry with my hubby, he can always make me laugh. No one else can. Jade was angry with Marc towards the end of the show and ended up laughing. If they are not a couple now, I would say Jade would like them to be. She struts around him like a peacock!

OMG bang on!
    I can just hear Big brother now "housemates, Marc is Jades boyfriend and they have been sworn to hide it behind fake tension"
  • queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wazzyboy wrote: »
    What about the conversation later when you would hardly sense any animosity?

Yessssssss that's what I thought - almost best buddies if you ask me!:o
  • Balb0waBalb0wa Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    she was strutting in the garden like she had high heels on, but she was in socks on her toes :)
  • vpowervpower Posts: 1,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was a bit taken aback by him telling her to talk in her normal accent. That's a fair thick Jackeen accent Jade has already; if she's poshing it up, imagine what it's really like! :o

I know! But fair play to her, if she's putting it on she's doing well as I haven't heard her slip up at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they may have made a sex tape. Google "colleen in the boreen".
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sure, but Jade almost had a panic attack and immediately warned fellow housemates how ugly a person he is. I think, Jade reacted like a woman who had come across a man who really hurt her in the past

maybe he used her then dumped her, but she fell for him and couldnt handle the rejection

She fell for him!?? He's like a Baboon?
  • moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,874
    Forum Member
    Conehead wrote: »
    I think they may have made a sex tape. Google "colleen in the boreen".

:D gawd
  • ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit weird that its the most we have ever seen Jade smile when she was receiving attention from Marc in the bedroom.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sutie wrote: »
    She fell for him!?? He's like a Baboon?

yep... the arse end
  • dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    Bit weird that its the most we have ever seen Jade smile when she was receiving attention from Marc in the bedroom.

It's a knowing smile of one game player to another;-)
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was interesting when Jade said words to the effect of "But you know my boyfriend don't you?" and Mark suddenly bowed his head and shut up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    She definately finds him intriguing - I think she is just following the crowd in "hating" him, but probably enjoys his forwardness and because he's from Dublin he is familiar to her and has the "craic".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    It was interesting when Jade said words to the effect of "But you know my boyfriend don't you?" and Mark suddenly bowed his head and shut up.

Yeah, didn't he then say something like "is that a threat?" or something similar? Maybe Jade's boyfriend is an ex Irish barenuckle boxing champion.
  • melloncollie06melloncollie06 Posts: 2,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Balb0wa wrote: »
    she was strutting in the garden like she had high heels on, but she was in socks on her toes :)

haha!! that made me laugh when I saw that.