Options

David Hasselhoff - Jump In My Car

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,268
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Released as part of the "Get The Hoff to Number 1" campaign, which was started up by his army of internet fans and subsequently championed by the British press and media, 'Jump In My Car', is a fine example of how the great man became such a cult icon- soft rock aspirations, smooth lady-loving lyrics and a video with special effects that will make your head explode.

Well i tried my hardest not to and didnt think i would,but....

i think its brilliant lol :p

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,259
    Forum Member
    I love this guy - the way he takes himself faaaar too seriously is hysterical! :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,726
    Forum Member
    same here, for some wierd reason its a catchy fun song to listen to:

i love it :D:D
  • Options
    Delta2113Delta2113 Posts: 2,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3382491587979249836

- Jump In My Car

- when will he guest star in Neighbours!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    does no-one else not think this vid is rather.......creepy. the way the hoff is kerb crawling and asking young girls to 'Jump in my car' lol.

having said that, it's one of the most cheesiest/funniest vids ive seen in ages - got to get to number 1 surely?!
  • Options
    leicesterblokeleicesterbloke Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh god no, not him how creepy is he, plus that mini me he has on the ad
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    David Hasselhoff is very good at exposing idiots. They break cover and reveal themselves by saying, 'The Hoff'. Instant identification of an idiot is confirmed. Boris Johnson can also reveal such people. He's apparently "cool", only an idiot would believe this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hasselhoff is looking good for number 1 now. He has been getting plenty of exposure on radio and tv recently.
    The song may not be a musical masterpiece, but it will be successful for it's novelty value.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So bad it's good?

No it's just bad!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    I have no idea what this is like as I haven't heard it but I do have Chris Speddings 70s version. It's meant to funny, it's a novelty song and requires a sense of humour. Does the Hoff have one?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,751
    Forum Member
    well i checked the charts and can't see this listed at all.. i've seen the vid on MTV and yes he does have a sense of humour

can't even find any info on where this can be bought so don't think it is out yet.. although am willing to be proved wrong on that
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    sherer wrote:
    well i checked the charts and can't see this listed at all.. i've seen the vid on MTV and yes he does have a sense of humour

can't even find any info on where this can be bought so don't think it is out yet.. although am willing to be proved wrong on that

acording to the release schedule on Haven http://fatherandy2.proboards35.com/index.cgi?board=chart&action=display&thread=1158989328 its out on October 2nd.

Much as I wanted to dislike this, it really made me smile.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    TERRIBLE!!! never heard anythin so rubbish in my life! Oh, except anythin westlife have ever done
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pure Cheese but I loved it :D Really catchy!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This song is hilarious. :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is yet another great song by David Hasselhoff - it's fantastic! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 418
    Forum Member
    I'd rather jump in the sea than jump in his car!
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No no no no no no no no no.

This sort of thing can be quite funny when it's an Internet joke but when it gets to the point where GMTV and Radio 1 are having him on as a (semi) serious guest and think they're being funny by saying 'the hoff' every 5 minutes it becomes f**king tedious.
  • Options
    rocketronnie75rocketronnie75 Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    They said on GMTV that this song had been downloaded over 4 million times already.
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    It really is a musical worry with all these novelty songs! I can't stand David Hasselhoff, he seems far too arrogant for his own good and I can't really understand why he has so many fans. I've never seen Knightrider but I loved Baywatch - still can't see why he's so popular and the most googled person or something! I thought he was so awful on gmtv this morning I turned off.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I absolutely LOVE this song.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    he's cleverer than you think - it's an act.

when i first heard my company would be using him in their ads i thought they were mad but he's everywhere at the moment so maybe it was a pretty shrewd decision.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,734
    Forum Member
    supergrrl wrote:
    he's cleverer than you think - it's an act.

when i first heard my company would be using him in their ads i thought they were mad but he's everywhere at the moment so maybe it was a pretty shrewd decision.

Is that PIPEX by any chance? Saw him on Breakfast TV and he was pretty keen to mention PIPEX at every opportunity, much to Bill Turnbull's discomfort.
    PIPEX.
  • Options
    SilentWitnessSilentWitness Posts: 9,395
    Forum Member
    They said on GMTV that this song had been downloaded over 4 million times already.

When he appeared on GMTV this morning..... he looked as pi**ed as a newt :rolleyes:
  • Options
    TillyKTillyK Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    It's awful! :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its awful but good at the same time