Options

Casualty's Alice and Guppy

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tell me about it he is soo georgeus lol!!!

Did you watch it on saturday? I missed it :( i saw a clip on the website and Cyd tried to kiss Greg! lol :cry:
    Yep, saw the eppy on Saturday. What can I say,...the guy looked yummy in that wet-suit. Cyd was already giving him certain looks when they were on the beach, and Greg was trying to teach her, how to stand on a surf-board. :D
  • Options
    07-Torchwood-0707-Torchwood-07 Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    LOL , its never repeated and that was one eppi i wanted to see :cry:

Thanx as well....and Nathen propesed to Selena...saw that on the site. Bet he did look great in a wet suit. Lol thats what i said on the other page, might be one reason why Cyd might like him.

I am going now, 21:50, might not seem late but i am so tired. Hope i can talk to you again, i love talking about Casualty and other random things! lol

Bye
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL , its never repeated and that was one eppi i wanted to see :cry:

Thanx as well....and Nathen propesed to Selena...saw that on the site. Bet he did look great in a wet suit. Lol thats what i said on the other page, might be one reason why Cyd might like him.

I am going now, 21:50, might not seem late but i am so tired. Hope i can talk to you again, i love talking about Casualty and other random things! lol

Bye
    I'll be around on the forums. :D Night-night! :)
    Bye
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    I dont think Guppy is suited to Alice but would love to see her happy, she is one of the best characters great acting you really feel for her!