Options

OK your not happy emily is still in over better skaters

Comments

• Options
    MelodybearMelodybear Posts: 10,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cami_27 wrote:
    It's not unecessary. We're slowly descending into illiteracy and you're defending it. Sure, everyone makes typos, but to have something so blatant in the OP, it's painful.
    Why so sensitive?

I am defending good manners and saying that no person on here should attack an individual in that way. That is all I am saying. This is a thread about Emily, so perhaps your other point should be aired in the general discussion thread. Also, if your other post was removed, that suggests it was offensive.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    Ethereal wrote:
    It's a discussion forum, as you pointed out. I'm discussing why she feels the need to inform everyone she hates Lee over and over again.

No insults, no personal attacks, just a simple query.

IMV this is completely fine. I do not see anything personal or insulting :) .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The offending post has been removed. Can we please just drop it now. It is getting ridiculous.
  • Options
    footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,211
    Forum Member
    Melodybear wrote:
    The offending post has been removed. Can we please just drop it now. It is getting ridiculous.

I though we'd agreed o move from this last night. Let's do so now before anything else gets said
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    Lets get this thread back on topic

No I am not happy Emily is still there

and watching Robin on This Morning I dont think he is either
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lets get this thread back on topic

No I am not happy Emily is still there

and watching Robin on This Morning I dont think he is either

Robin said he disagrees with the public voting, he thinks Emily should have gone two weeks ago.
  • Options
    TARTY-TARATARTY-TARA Posts: 2,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fgs..i have not been on to defend myself so i did A WORD wrong so what..i am not good at grammer or spelling so what...i am having a bit of a bad time ok..so grammer spelling police get a life..and as for Ethereal go read her post she is a trouble maker.
    And if you think you will stop me
    doing threads in fear of people slagging me off your very much mistaken.

this thread is about emily not me.
    SO Ethereal and her little friends stay on topic.
    and you were being personal.

thanks to my friend she knows who she is... :)
  • Options
    TARTY-TARATARTY-TARA Posts: 2,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well you wouldnt because you have all been egging each other on. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    trixiehobbittrixiehobbit Posts: 4,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TARTY-TARA wrote:
    I have never liked lee sharp..there must be celebs you cant take to..

Anthea Turner, Amanda Holden, Carole Malone..... I could go on and on but this ain't the right thread :D

Emily, what a sweetie. She has done all she can to be the best skater she can be and she's done well. However, she hasn't done as well as the other skaters, and she knows it. She looks embarrassed each week she is voted back in. It really is time for her to go now.

I'm not worried at all that she'll win - she won't. People aren't daft - they'll vote for the right choice on final night, based on skating talent ;)

ps: I hope so anyway ! :eek:
    surely there's not THAT many soap fans is there?? :(:confused:

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    O.K irrespective of who's said what or done what let's end the sniping NOW

Stay on the topic in hand
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Anthea Turner, Amanda Holden, Carole Malone..... I could go on and on but this ain't the right thread :D

Emily, what a sweetie. She has done all she can to be the best skater she can be and she's done well. However, she hasn't done as well as the other skaters, and she knows it. She looks embarrassed each week she is voted back in. It really is time for her to go now.

I'm not worried at all that she'll win - she won't. People aren't daft - they'll vote for the right choice on final night, based on skating talent ;)

ps: I hope so anyway ! :eek:
    surely there's not THAT many soap fans is there?? :(:confused:

:D
    Have you been on the soap forums lately????

there are plenty of fans around
  • Options
    Forum Member
    TARTY-TARA wrote:
    Well you wouldnt because you have all been egging each other on. :rolleyes:

I do not get it, I was just saying from that comments I see nothing offending.

I do not think people are egging each other on here at all, for what :confused: ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stewing wrote:
    Vote is supposed to be about the skating not a damn popularity show...and Emily ....why is she popular she is just one more ditzy blonde from some old soaps. GBP voting for losers is really sickening.She is,outside of Gateley, the worst skater there.

While I still pay for MY phone bill then I will decide who I vote for. I won't be told by anyone else who to vote for or that i'm stupid or sick or anything else for voting for them.
    I love watching ice skating but i'm no expert and in my opinion that is why the judges are there, for their expert marks. We make up the other half of the marks and as a lot of people who watch the show are imo like me and not experts, we vote for who we like or who's routine we liked the best. Sometimes that means I vote for the best skater and sometimes I don't and like I said before it's my phone bill, my money, my choice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bernyj wrote:
    While I still pay for MY phone bill then I will decide who I vote for. I won't be told by anyone else who to vote for or that i'm stupid or sick or anything else for voting for them.
    I love watching ice skating but i'm no expert and in my opinion that is why the judges are there, for their expert marks. We make up the other half of the marks and as a lot of people who watch the show are imo like me and not experts, we vote for who we like or who's routine we liked the best. Sometimes that means I vote for the best skater and sometimes I don't and like I said before it's my phone bill, my money, my choice.
    Your choice

but not the right one when voting for Emily :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    I think they have ALL done really well to get this far and be able to skate as well as they do.. :)
    I would like too see either Kyran or Claire to win as I think they have been the best skaters and done the more daring moves on the Ice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your choice

but not the right one when voting for Emily :cool:

Well i believe it's the right choice and so it seems do a lot of other people hence emily never being in the bottom two and still being in the show :cool:
    I think people need to get a grip and realise this is an entertainment show and not the world championships. Oh and emily puts in just as much hard work as the rest of them she's just not as good which is hardly a crime and she dosen't deserve the nastiness shown on this board.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bernyj wrote:
    Well i believe it's the right choice and so it seems do a lot of other people hence emily never being in the bottom two and still being in the show :cool:
    I think people need to get a grip and realise this is an entertainment show and not the world championships. Oh and emily puts in just as much hard work as the rest of them she's just not as good which is hardly a crime and she dosen't deserve the nastiness shown on this board.

Agreed but she should have gone lat week, not Lee
  • Options
    Forum Member
    fannyadams wrote:
    Agreed but she should have gone lat week, not Lee

Could not agree more!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just noticed some of the later posts on here have been removed.

Hopefully that'll mean an end of the sniping
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bernyj wrote:
    You said it :rolleyes:

She's just not as good ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You said it :rolleyes:

She's just not as good ;)

That still dosen't give you or anyone else the right to call people who vote for her stupid and just because i don't agree with you or vote the same as you dosen't make you right and me wrong and vica versa oh and i'm not blind and i do watch the same show as you i just see it differently ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bernyj wrote:
    That still dosen't give you or anyone else the right to call people who vote for her stupid and just because i don't agree with you or vote the same as you dosen't make you right and me wrong and vica versa oh and i'm not blind and i do watch the same show as you i just see it differently ;)
    I say it as I see it

pity others are blind to the truth :cool:
  • Options
    winenroseswinenroses Posts: 6,470
    Forum Member
    footygirl wrote:
    Just noticed some of the later posts on here have been removed.

Hopefully that'll mean an end of the sniping

You'll have to do like Brucie, footygirl, with his whistle and cards. :):D
  • Options
    robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes because someones been banned ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Should have been others IMO.