DS Associates where are you based and what's you're profession?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm from the Raploch area of Stirling, Scotland. I am just going to be starting my 2nd year at college studying Electrical Engineering but I also work as a Joiner's labourer/apprentice with my dad and also I am incharge of all the administration for my dads company. I also do the administration, publication and various other bits for the Stirling Albion Supporters Club.
  • shakeyershammyshakeyershammy Posts: 18,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm from the Raploch area of Stirling, Scotland. I am just going to be starting my 2nd year at college studying Electrical Engineering but I also work as a Joiner's labourer/apprentice with my dad and also I am incharge of all the administration for my dads company. I also do the administration, publication and various other bits for the Stirling Albion Supporters Club.

How-do, fellow Stirling dweller *waves* :)
  • adopteradopter Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vinba wrote: »
    not a rocker?

Only at the weekends.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    can you guess where I live..........

I work for my local city council
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm curious as to why people state that they work "in the public sector", what as traffic warden or MP?

I live in Warwickshire and work in the business sector or private sector or self-reliant sector, take your pick, I'm self-employed and run my own business, earning lots of money paying lots of tax for the public sector to give away.
  • lawrenma2lawrenma2 Posts: 4,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes dear, please answer my query :)

PMSL.
  • lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member
    geoveo wrote: »
    I'm curious as to why people state that they work "in the public sector", what as traffic warden or MP?

It is, isn't it? :confused: The "public sector" narrows it down to approximately half the jobs in the country.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I live in Redbridge, which is a London borough, but kind of merges with Essex.
    I'm a secondary school teacher.
  • Bom Diddly WoBom Diddly Wo Posts: 14,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes dear, please answer my query :)

I'm a bit paranoid about giving specific details. Being out of the first flush of youth I am still a little untrusting of new fangled technology so I will answer as specificaly as I dare.

I live in the midlands in what is I assume an averaged sized city and I work as a retail operative.

That's as much as I dare impart. Must check now for people with binoculars.
  • mavis b sausagemavis b sausage Posts: 3,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I live in Perthshire, where the haggises (haggi?) run wild and free.
    I am a houseworm:) And not very good at it!
    I also have three daughters who are all members here though they don't post often. Two live at home, one is a chef and the other is about to start a degree in engineering. The oldest lives in Aberdeen and is an expert bra fitter! Hope that helps your demographics:)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm from South Wales, and Work At A Nursery, Dealing with Bedding Plants and Flowers.
  • mavis b sausagemavis b sausage Posts: 3,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm from South Wales, and Work At A Nursery, Dealing with Bedding Plants and Flowers.
    Ooooh, I'd love to do that:) I used to do something similar, years ago, for a hotel my husband's family owned. i really enjoyed it.
  • Hobbit FeetHobbit Feet Posts: 18,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope you are collating all this data OP and are going to provide us with a link to some lovely pie charts :)
  • mathertronmathertron Posts: 30,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in Cornwall and I'm about to be a student....again. :D
  • SentenzaSentenza Posts: 12,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am Dr. David Bruce Banner and I can never stay anywhere very long.

Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
  • Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm from South Wales, and work as a Sales Assistant! :)
  • alisonrose3764alisonrose3764 Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Introvert wrote: »
    Live in East London, work in Central London. I work as an editor for a well-known book publisher.

Its a small world - I too work for a book publisher - not that well-known to the public but certainly a name in the trade! I am a Sales Director and live in both Oxford and Clapham!
  • ontheloop54ontheloop54 Posts: 3,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I live in the Red Light District of Amsterdam and I'm a hooker :)
  • Chocolate MonkeChocolate Monke Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I live in Liverpeewwl, and I'm a primary school teacher.
  • onthewoodonthewood Posts: 1,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I come from sunny Brum and I wheel and deal and duck and dive.;)