Talksport Chat (Part 11)

Comments

• delboy1953delboy1953 Posts: 126
    Forum Member
    fattmaude wrote: »
    Why not give Fordey a try with Brazil? Two larger than life persona's it could really work wonders for talkSPORT, anyone agree?

What is it with you and Fordey,Forde:):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    matt holland please no
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of Irani's final classics was to suggest that Rooney called his son Klay because he might have a tennis clay court in his garden.
  • Zizu58Zizu58 Posts: 3,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So why the sudden departure of Irani ??
  • Zizu58Zizu58 Posts: 3,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Billy244 wrote: »
    I reckon he's completely GUTTED by being sacked from the breakfast show that's why he put on the act this morning that he wasn't bothered, until that journalist dropped it out I think he'd planned to say nothing right up to the end of the show then just say "goodbye that's it I'm off" and he'd obviously got Brazil onside with him to do that but then the jouro blundered in.
    If they're not willing to set on a real quality breakfast show presenter then I hope they do what they did when Irani was last off have different guest presenters every morning it'll be far better than having to listen to Irani like we have suffered the last 6 years.
    It took an awful long time to get rid of him (awful being the operative word) but we did it, along with all the people in talkforum, all the people who wrote in and emailed talksport and the thousands that must have phoned in complaining, it's taken a tremendoes amout of effort over six long years but today we won and we SHOULD ALL REJOICE LOUDLY. :):):):):):):):):)

Now all we have to hope for is that they stop Adrian and Goughie pretending tomhave opposite views on anything and everything an stop Goughie reading the autocue like a 5 year old kid
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mallory99 wrote: »
    This is genius. Had me in tears. Goughie and Jacobs get honourable mentions.

http://t.co/pfV7rwJOEr

That's the funniest thing I've seen in years!!!:D:D:D

Even Irani, Gough & Jacobs would have to laugh at that, I'm sure.:D
  • jackyorkjackyork Posts: 6,608
    Forum Member
    Hi Gouldy mate. You gonna be tuning in to Matt tomorrow ? :D

Fatty what's your game ? In the post above you are being nice to Gouldy 'Hi Gouldy mate' :rolleyes: Gouldy replies politely to you and even posts on your 'Matt Forde thread' then you accuse him of mocking you.:(

If Gouldy has any sense ( which he hasn't) ;) he will give you a miss.
  • Mrs MillsMrs Mills Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I may be going mad but I thought I heard Brazil say something about Iranis last day on Tuesday. I had only just woken up so I presumed I had heard it wrong.
    As or the sudden departure it is very strange. If it was an instant dismissal why would he be allowed to do another show?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    jackyork wrote: »
    Fatty what's your game ? In the post above you are being nice to Gouldy 'Hi Gouldy mate' :rolleyes: Gouldy replies politely to you and even posts on your 'Matt Forde thread' then you accuse him of mocking you.:(

Reported.
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why not give Fordey a try with Brazil? Two larger than life persona's it could really work wonders for talkSPORT, anyone agree?

No thanks.

Alan Brazil talking about his drinking & freebies & Matt Forde talking about food all morning; no thank you.;)
    Forum Member
    Reported.

For what shortening your username ?

If you was called davemaude you would not say nothing if I called you Davy.:D
    Forum Member
    Having listened to Diff's time links and listening to this morning show from 6-6.30 I'm not sure Ronnie knew he was being axed when the show started.:eek:

Ronnie also says to Brazil " you know what its all about" something must have happened to axe him this way.
  • gouldfathergouldfather Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hi jackyork:)

Thanks for your concern. I appreciate everyone's input in this wonderful forum of debate and I think fattmaude has some interesting contributions to make and I am sure we will accept his input into the great TalkSport debate.

Keep it TalkSport guys!:)
  • m4rk1m4rk1 Posts: 4,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having listened to Diff's time links and listening to this morning show from 6-6.30 I'm not sure Ronnie knew he was being axed when the show started.:eek:

Ronnie also says to Brazil " you know what its all about" something must have happened to axe him this way.

Too right it has Jack. The new boss reads this place and the RIIAC thread on TF . :D
    Forum Member
    Hi jackyork:)

Thanks for your concern. I appreciate everyone's input in this wonderful forum of debate and I think fattmaude has some interesting contributions to make and I am sure we will accept his input into the great TalkSport debate.

Keep it TalkSport guys!:)

OK mate its just that the one presenter he likes happens to be the very one you don't listen too...good luck.:)
  • Flashy VicFlashy Vic Posts: 782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For what shortening your username ?

If you was called davemaude you would not say nothing if I called you Davy.:D

Maybe if you called him Reg, it would be more accurate.
    Forum Member
    m4rk1 wrote: »
    Too right it has Jack. The new boss reads this place and the RIIAC thread on TF . :D

The penny must have dropped the minute he actually heard him.:D?................With the Parrot gone, poor Quinny is in for a rocky ride.:p
    Forum Member
    Flashy Vic wrote: »
    Maybe if you called him Reg, it would be more accurate.

Whas that the name he used next-door. ?
  • atgatg Posts: 4,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Mills wrote: »
    If it was an instant dismissal why would he be allowed to do another show?
    If it was instant dismissal why is he still doing another programme and the Ashes series? Or is it more of a constructive dismissal?
  • Flashy VicFlashy Vic Posts: 782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whas that the name he used next-door. ?
    No, he was Fattmaude there too, but theres a TF legend called Reg & he has all the hallmarks of one of his windups, like the Cravat Club & the International Pie & Mash Club (don't ask).

Or it might be Roddy. Hes another who is ace at pretending to be talksport presenters, it could be him.

Either Reg or Roddy, one of those two, i'm pretty certain. Maybe. I think.
    Forum Member
    No, he was Fattmaude there too, but theres a TF legend called Reg & he has all the hallmarks of one of his windups, like the Cravat Club & the International Pie & Mash Club (don't ask).

Or it might be Roddy. Hes another who is ace at pretending to be talksport presenters, it could be him.

Thanks Vic, fair enough if its a wind-up.
  • Reg1Reg1 Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    Evening Lawnsy you c... Missing you loads :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member

Jesus, I'm deadly serious :mad::mad::mad:
    Forum Member
    atg wrote: »
    If it was instant dismissal why is he still doing another programme and the Ashes series? Or is it more of a constructive dismissal?

On a few occasions Ronnie says he needs to sort things out regarding upcoming Cricket shows.

I think Ronnie is the type to bite his nose off to spite his face and not bother doing the cricket show, what a stroke of luck for the cricket lovers.
  • Reg1Reg1 Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    Ronnie will stay and do the cricket. The lad needs to keep his profile up.
This discussion has been closed.