Options

Is Mario copying Abz now ?

Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
Forum Member
✭✭✭
mario has hardly done anything the last few days , seems very quiet , prefers playing ball games in the garden etc.

is it since the comments about him flirting with Courtney in the bitchfest ?

he seems quite nervous too .

Comments

• Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When her stares for hours at a spider I will say yes.He's had quite a few home truths to deal with, I don't think he's used to that. Fame??? LOL too young and without any apprenticeship is hard to deal with.He also doesn't have any discernible talent , just like Charlotte ,or humour, so what he does after TOWIE is anyone's guess!
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he's probably just bored himself into silence :cool:
  • Options
    radiofreeradiofree Posts: 7,316
    Forum Member
    his head just looks like a ham with a couple of eyes drawn on. the guy seems to have no expression, no depth, no soul. just nothing there at all.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mario has usually stayed in the background almost as much as Abz.

Apart from some bitching and making a big deal out of some things Courtney's done, Mario's contributed almost nothing to the show and could be rightly accused of radar-dodging.

And while at first he seemed quite intelligent and clued-in about BB, he now seems almost a blank.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    radiofree wrote: »
    his head just looks like a ham with a couple of eyes drawn on. the guy seems to have no expression, no depth, no soul. just nothing there at all.

:D:D:D

It really does!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member

I have to agree. :D It seems like he lacks any charm or charisma.

I'm not sure if he's always like that or he just really wants to win, so he's trying not to do anything that could get him in trouble.
  • Options
    rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

^^^^^^^ ha ha ha ^^^^^^

I always think he looks like a firework has gone off in his face, its his hair the way it stands up at the front.....
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mario has hardly done anything the last few days , seems very quiet , prefers playing ball games in the garden etc.

is it since the comments about him flirting with Courtney in the bitchfest ?

he seems quite nervous too .

I think Mario will try anything he can think of to try and win the show. He's a devious git. Really don't like him at all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I think Mario will try anything he can think of to try and win the show. He's a devious git. Really don't like him at all.

Also think he heard a few boo's last night, I think he is quite smarmy, thinks a lot of himself also