Options

Have you ever seen a dead body?

123457»

Comments

• Options
    gothergother Posts: 14,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes when i used to do security at night on a retail park, i saw a body floating in the canal. Not a very nice experience.
  • Options
    NX-74205NX-74205 Posts: 4,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you ever seen a dead body?

Yes, quite a few. Strangest one though was on a beach not far from Marseilles. The guy was naked, bloated, covered in white waxy patches and just lying there on his back in the middle of a pristine deserted beach. My girlfriend's Father who was with me phoned the rozzers who despatched a helo that landed right next to us on the beach. Later, we found out that the guy had probably fallen overboard from a passing ship and didn't get missed or that he was an immigrant trying to get into Europe from Africa and drowned during the process.

I have photos, but the only one I can post is of the helo and the Maritime Gendarmerie rescue guy as all the others contain images of the dead guy and are not that pleasant.

http://oi44.tinypic.com/scz9z5.jpg

The body is lying right behind us.
  • Options
    grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coming up the M6 one time, flashing blues - a cop on his own at a car (cabriolet) that had hit the nearside armco. Stopped to help only to discover the drivers head about 20 feet down the hard shoulder. His body was still in the car. he hadn't had a seat belt on and the impact had thrown him up on to the top of the windshield which had severed him. Both the cop and I spewed our guts out.
  • Options
    ScottishPancakeScottishPancake Posts: 1,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grumpyscot wrote: »
    Coming up the M6 one time, flashing blues - a cop on his own at a car (cabriolet) that had hit the nearside armco. Stopped to help only to discover the drivers head about 20 feet down the hard shoulder. His body was still in the car. he hadn't had a seat belt on and the impact had thrown him up on to the top of the windshield which had severed him. Both the cop and I spewed our guts out.
    :eek: