Options

What kind of name is Little MIx?

slowdownslowdown Posts: 866
Forum Member
✭✭
It all got big LOLZ in my house on Saturday night. What a rubbish, rubbish name for a band. Rhythmix sucked, and this is even worse.

..I also don't get how people actually like this horribly manufactured group? They can't sing, they aren't very attractive, they have nothing interesting to say - what's the appeal?

Comments

• Options
    tawetawe Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Little Minx Sounds better
  • Options
    Monster101Monster101 Posts: 2,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    slowdown wrote: »
    It all got big LOLZ in my house on Saturday night. What a rubbish, rubbish name for a band. Rhythmix sucked, and this is even worse.

..I also don't get how people actually like this horribly manufactured group? They can't sing, they aren't very attractive, they have nothing interesting to say - what's the appeal?

poppycock poppycock poppycock!!!!
    they are great. little mix for the finale !!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Monster101 wrote: »
    poppycock poppycock poppycock!!!!
    they are great. little mix for the finale !!

Stuffing Mix would have been better.
  • Options
    actuallyactually Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "10p mix up" makes more sence
  • Options
    Mick_SwaggerMick_Swagger Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    They can't sing? I think they're decent singers, and since when have Boy and Girl bands ever been about great vocals?

they aren't very attractive - I think thats part of the appeal, they look like 'normal' girls and dont come across as slutty or bitchy and i certainly wouldnt say they were unattractive.

they have nothing interesting to say - Has any X Factor contestant ever? :confused:
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    It's an appalling name, that's what kind of name it is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What kind of a name is detinys child, girls aloud etc? It don't matter if they produce songs people want to hear the name is irrelevant.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jjbir wrote: »
    What kind of a name is detinys child, girls aloud etc? It don't matter if they produce songs people want to hear the name is irrelevant.

I think a band name is a really important part of the 'branding'.

I also don't think they a producing songs people want to hear. I think they are murdering songs and stealing a valuable two minutes from everyone's lives each week, and not even making those two minutes sound or look pretty.

..and 'the tears' on Saturday night - if she's so self-conscious then she'd go and do something about her size and look. She's like an oversized, talentless ragdoll.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    Edible

I am thinking Dolly Mixtures
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They should've gone for Pic N' Mix
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shi* mix?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Suppose it's a little bit better than Pick 'n Mix (which what they have been doing with all of the groups this year;) )
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    I think they are murdering songs and stealing a valuable two minutes from everyone's lives each week, and not even making those two minutes sound or look pretty.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    ModernPrimateModernPrimate Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    jjbir wrote: »

I know what you're saying, but Little Mix really is stupid, a stupid stupid stuuuuupid name. Nu-vibe for example was a pretty good name. The Risk... well it's a poor name also, but not as much as Little Mix.

How about...: Wonder Mix, Girl Mix, Melody Mix, Mystic Mix.

Anything would have been better. Little Mix sounds like they're a little band doing little things.
  • Options
    M_apple5M_apple5 Posts: 2,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    someone's a bit jealous...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 339
    Forum Member
    Lidl Mix.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    M_apple5 wrote: »
    someone's a bit jealous...

?! :D

I so hope this post is being ironic!
  • Options
    ModernPrimateModernPrimate Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    ?! :D

I so hope this post is being ironic!

You are anthropomorphizing a post. :)
  • Options
    M_apple5M_apple5 Posts: 2,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yup. because janet completely underwhelmed and underperformed when little mix shone! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The name is irrelevant. It's not like they have a future in music.
  • Options
    my name is joemy name is joe Posts: 4,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its a crap name but they said that about the Beatles

this forum likes comparisons so there's a good un for you:D
  • Options
    KrommKromm Posts: 6,180
    Forum Member
    Rythmix was a pretty bad name too.

Honestly, if they HAD to have "Mix" in the name, to be consistent with the first name, and also to indicate, I guess, that they were a "mix" of solo contestants, then I would have simply called them...

"The Mix".
  • Options
    BinCatBinCat Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Myxomatosis would be more appropriate:rolleyes:
  • Options
    NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member

It's a far better name then the rediculous 'Pussycat dolls'. Who on earth thought that one up should have had a rethink!

What is so funny about the group name 'Little Mix' anyway, i have a sense of humour but didn't find it humourous!?
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are all so petite........ Little Women would have been far more appropriate.

What the hell is Little Mix.... does not even make sense !