Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 (9)

Comments

• blitzben85blitzben85 Posts: 3,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Delboy219 wrote: »
    Someone on my facebook got the game early from Gforce on saturday, and it doesn't include Nuketown.

Is that a game shop or online ?

Either way i've worked out what i'm going to do now. Pick up the game at midnight (with or without Nuketown map), when my shopto.net order arrives around 12 hours later i'll use that disk (with Nuketown 2025). Bob's you're uncle. My brother can have the none Nuketown disk as he's not bothered with a pre order.
  • Steve35Steve35 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MsLurker wrote: »
    I finished the campaign on veteran last night. I think this is probably the easiest Cod to do on vet. But that said this one has got some replay value unlike the others. I believe there is some levels I missed.

Have a medal:rolleyes:
  • caz06caz06 Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if its true about the nuketown map then i think that treyarch and being quite decieving this time round, false advertising for a pre order exclusive? but really its not if everybody gets it, and swtiching on the servers days before the games official launch :confused: i remember when blops1 was due for release and people got the orders fist they couldn't play online because they wouldn't but the servers online and certain people were banned from doing so, not that its a big deal and i hope everyone who has it is enjoying it :D i'm just hoping they've stuck to what they do best and been different, rather than jumping on the awful modern warfare bandwagon
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    People on my friends list playing this already :(
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blitzben85 wrote: »
    Is that a game shop or online ?

It's a scabby game shop in the city centre. It was 50 quid to buy early.
  • caz06caz06 Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

isn't that illegal?
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it might be, but they've done it for years. I recall getting San Andreas 5 days early when it came out. That's how long they've been releasing stuff early.
  • scorpionatthepcscorpionatthepc Posts: 5,377
    Forum Member
    Just been in my local tesco and a member of staff said you can get the game for 25 quid if bought with microsoft points. Gather its the same for ps3.
  • dazzy71dazzy71 Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pick up BO2 tonight from my local game shop, tried my hardest for him to sell it me Saturday night when i read all the servers were switch on. But looking at Twitter and PS3 forums a lot more people were more successful than me. So looking forward to my first game against people who are level 20+ !!
  • ParthenonParthenon Posts: 7,499
    Forum Member
    I always seem to choose the wrong company to pre-order with... Just got in and half my friends list are on Blops 2. :(

As for the supermarkets:

Tesco - £25 when bought with either: 2100 MSP (£18), £25 PSN card or 12 months XBL (£36)
    £39 for the game on its own.

Morrisons - £39.99 on 360/PS3

Sainsbury's - £32.99 when bought with £30 worth of shopping.

ASDA - £39.97

All reasonable deals considering GAME and Gamestation will probably be wanting £45+
  • gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Parthenon wrote: »
    I always seem to choose the wrong company to pre-order with... Just got in and half my friends list are on Blops 2. :(

As for the supermarkets:

Tesco - £25 when bought with either: 2100 MSP (£18), £25 PSN card or 12 months XBL (£36)
    £39 for the game on its own.

Morrisons - £39.99 on 360/PS3

Sainsbury's - £32.99 when bought with £30 worth of shopping.

ASDA - £39.97

All reasonable deals considering GAME and Gamestation will probably be wanting £45+

will tesco have the nuketown maps??

any online pass with cod??
  • ParthenonParthenon Posts: 7,499
    Forum Member
    All launch titles come with the Nuketown 2025 map, so assuming you buy it tomorrow you'll get it.
  • MsLurkerMsLurker Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steve35 wrote: »
    Have a medal:rolleyes:

Why thank you :)
  • iMrAn_666iMrAn_666 Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    All launch titles come with the Nuketown 2025 map, so assuming you buy it tomorrow you'll get it.

Nuketown zombies map ?
  • Jay-CeeJay-Cee Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i am looking for the season pass on psn store, cant find it :|
  • roland ratroland rat Posts: 13,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Was it g-force gaming, they dione the same last year, £60 for mw3, on the fri before the official release

as for how they get there orders, theink the games come from oversea...europe, so you have to watch dlc you buy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jay-Cee wrote: »
    i am looking for the season pass on psn store, cant find it :|

It will probably appear tomorrow sometime, anyway, dlc not out till later on in the year
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Been told instor e, my asda, every game will have the nuketown 2025 download, but your best putting in a preorder, if they sell of of stock, you wont get the nuketown map

And were expecting big numbers in store, as blockbusters, hmv, game they have all been closed for the last year, so with only asda, and gamestation, there still demand for the games, so easily could sell out by tommorrow
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ASDA - £39.97

Asda now £38.97, but what will it be at midnight
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blitzben85 wrote: »
    Hmm, so there was no point in pre ordering then ? If that's the case, i'll pop down at midnight, pick up a copy and then send my shopto.net game back for a refund.
    Yes.

I shall be doing similar as despite being posted first class, according to Royal Fail at least, must now mean a 3 day delivery service - didn't arrive today which is a bit of a shame.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cod stress

ive got one pre ordered in blockbuster but am looking around for a better deal

whats the chance of walking into Tesco in the morning and getting the £25 deal
  • Premium-OnionPremium-Onion Posts: 3,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cod stress

ive got one pre ordered in blockbuster but am looking around for a better deal

whats the chance of walking into Tesco in the morning and getting the £25 deal

High.

The Tesco I went to last year for MW3 had thousands of copies. You know them tall trolleys workers use to carry stock around? - They had two of them full of MW3. One Xbox the other PS3.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    High.

The Tesco I went to last year for MW3 had thousands of copies. You know them tall trolleys workers use to carry stock around? - They had two of them full of MW3. One Xbox the other PS3.

and hoping they are the editions with the nuketown 2025 maps, another fm seemed to think they would be
  • Jay-CeeJay-Cee Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    roland rat wrote: »
    It will probably appear tomorrow sometime, anyway, dlc not out till later on in the year

Thanks, Game posted my copy on friday just after midday, i cannot understand why it didnt come today unless GAME lied
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    caz06 wrote: »
    if its true about the nuketown map then i think that treyarch and being quite decieving this time round, false advertising for a pre order exclusive? but really its not if everybody gets it, and swtiching on the servers days before the games official launch :confused: i remember when blops1 was due for release and people got the orders fist they couldn't play online because they wouldn't but the servers online and certain people were banned from doing so, not that its a big deal and i hope everyone who has it is enjoying it :D i'm just hoping they've stuck to what they do best and been different, rather than jumping on the awful modern warfare bandwagon
    They never said it was a pre-ordering exclusive.

They said pre-order and get Nuketown 2025.

Most pre-order bonuses are like this.

They turned the servers on over the weekend and did the same in previous years.