What have you done today?

Comments

• tghe-retfordtghe-retford Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Walked 10 miles to collect data for some geekery I wanted to do, went shopping on the way and am now resting myself up at home because my feet hurt.

Wasn't going to waste a lovely day. That and my home is currently a building site with major renovations going on in some of it.
  • SexbombSexbomb Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trying to get rid of this bug that I suspect is norovirus, never had acute diarrhoea yesterday since I was a kid and today have stomach and headache and feel sickly.
  • IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    McKittrick wrote: »
    Went into town to do some shopping. Thought I'd treat myself. First shop, took one look and thought fvck this for a bunch of soldiers and went home.

:D I take it your not a keen shopper then?

Personally, I went out to the shops this morning, then came home, checked my emails, posted on here etc. then had lunch. I then went out for a walk into town and joined my dad as we took the dog for a walk in a nearby country park, then came back home, I read a bit of a book im dipping in and out of and then checked DS again.
  • CaldariCaldari Posts: 5,890
    Forum Member
    Oh dear God In Heaven, the good weather attracts the spindly limbed tattooed outdoor lager enthusiasts, how chavvy.

Outdoor TV, Is it a 40inch plasma ?

You what? It's 3 doctors, a laptop and a few bottles of HobGoblin.
  • swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Made headway on a coursework that's due on Monday, I'm feeling excellent now. :cool:
    Time for me to waste the rest of today, and then go into a frenzy tomorrow cause I haven't written anything yet... ahhh good times.

I work best Under Pressure - kick in the bassline... PRESSURE! PUSSSHING DOOOWWWN ON ME, PRESSING DOWN ON YOUUU NO MAN ASK FOR!
    Under pressure, that buuurrnss a building dooowwwn, splits a family in two, puts people on the streets! ♫

Apologies, I cannot type that phrase without breaking into song.
  • CaldariCaldari Posts: 5,890
    Forum Member
    sweh wrote: »
    Made headway on a coursework that's due on Monday, I'm feeling excellent now. :cool:
    Time for me to waste the rest of today, and then go into a frenzy tomorrow cause I haven't written anything yet... ahhh good times.

I work best Under Pressure - kick in the bassline... PRESSURE! PUSSSHING DOOOWWWN ON ME, PRESSING DOWN ON YOUUU NO MAN ASK FOR!

Let me guess, you suffer from the same condition that I did at University, namely 'I'll do it tomorrow syndrome'.
  • swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caldari wrote: »
    Let me guess, you suffer from the same condition that I did at University, namely 'I'll do it tomorrow syndrome'.

Hahahaha, yeah - pretty much exactly that.
  • TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stuck in the house all day for a delivery ("It should arrive between 8AM to 6PM") that still hasn't turned up, but I'm hopeful. Ahem.

Hence, doing a bit of this and that all day. Occasionally, I felt like a ghost wandering around the house while not knowing what to do with self. :o
  • IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Takae wrote: »
    Stuck in the house all day for a delivery ("It should arrive between 8AM to 6PM") that still hasn't turned up, but I'm hopeful. Ahem.

Hence, doing a bit of this and that all day. Occasionally, I felt like a ghost wandering around the house while not knowing what to do with self. :o

as long as you don't go to the top of the stairs and suddenly pause, wondering why did I come up here again? thats the worst thing lol :o
  • vosnevosne Posts: 14,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well that was a disaster. Ceiling - 1, Me - Nil. Great stuff.
  • kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    Days got a lot better, home, quick shower and heading to the mother in laws for a bbq. Gorgeous day for it :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    I work all weekend, every weekend.

Love Mondays tho.
  • Jennifer JayneJennifer Jayne Posts: 9,022
    Forum Member
    Today? I got woke up by my neighbour wanting to borrow some allen keys so had to hunt for them, I then got back into bed browsed the internet and watched Ghost Adventures and Ancient Aliens (I always watch that for a laugh). I then rearranged the speakers in my kitchen and listened to Birmingham city get a win whilst taking a few photos of the moon next to an Ariel on a chimney.

I've now sat down on my sofa with my laptop and have the tv on whilst posting on here, which is what I plan to do for the rest of the day.

I may also have to go upstairs and complain to my other neighbour about the bass again which I seem to have to do everyday as he doesn't seem to get the basic idea that bass travels through walls/floors and it over powers my tv.
  • ll_Calypso_llll_Calypso_ll Posts: 4,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meilie wrote: »
    To make you feel proud?

Aww, you beat me to it. :D

To answer the question: work. :( And now studying till the early hours. Oh the joys of being a student...
  • hobbleithobbleit Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got up, chatted with my brother, had a nap, made plans for tomorrow and now I'm about to go to work for a few hours.
  • WhatJoeThinksWhatJoeThinks Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It wasn't me, honestly. :o
  • Ancient IDTVAncient IDTV Posts: 10,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just lying around the house, or in the garden listening to music and eating loads of scran.
  • c0boc0bo Posts: 6,468
    Forum Member
    I went to Iceland to get Coke Cola (6 pack) and then I went to Sainsbury's to get Ribenna.
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    went to the shops and bought series 2 and 3 of The Twilight Zone on Blu, as I found them for a reasonable price and a bottle of vodka.
    Tomorrow is catered for now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Um Laundry,lots of laundy
    cleaned the kitchen
    tidied lounge
    Vacuumed
    shoved child in garden so he can get some fresh air and play in his sand pit
    Vacuumed again when he came in to get rid of the sand he brought with him!
    Cooked tea (chilli con carne)
    loaded dishwasher
    took cat for a walk around the garden (he convalescing after an accident)
    sat down with a large cappuccino and laptop
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    listed 12 things on ebay, sold 2 and packed them (also bought 2 things on there which look to have a decent profit in them, snuck in with a last minute bid).
  • Bad Wolf 525Bad Wolf 525 Posts: 5,552
    Forum Member
    I got up, had some coffee and a bagel

Took the dog for a short walk.

After that I went through my closet and rid myself of clothes I no longer want. I took them to the Goodwill store.

Then I ate some lunch.

Now I'm off to take a shower and pretty myself up for a BBQ/Birthday party for my friend.
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caldari wrote: »
    You what? It's 3 doctors, a laptop and a few bottles of HobGoblin.

Most satisfying response to a judgmental snob I have ever seen.
  • BethaneenyBethaneeny Posts: 10,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    had a job interview,
    been for a drive,
    decided I hate driving,
    been for another drive,
    realised I hate driving,
    came home and got into bed, where I've been since.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    Oh dear God In Heaven, the good weather attracts the spindly limbed tattooed outdoor lager enthusiasts, how chavvy.

Outdoor TV, Is it a 40inch plasma ?

Are you Hyacinth Bucket?:D