Username Silliness

Comments

• Fink-NottleFink-Nottle Posts: 60,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    monkey13 wrote: »
    Strange match, to say the least huh. Add to that both sets of fans cheering Rooney,, bizarre. I guess a point is better than none, but I'd hoped for a home win. Total anti climax. But the voddy helped :D

Chelsea had an attacking formation on paper but only really had that guy up front whose name sounds like something a drunk says. Typical Mourinho display, claim the moral victory.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha ha

Now I have just heard that old thing on Qi that if you give enough monkeys enough time on a keyboard they will come up with the works of Shakespeare.

Put me in mind of D the S's collection of DS threads going back to 2001. How's it looking Dave? Are we getting anywhere near a master piece yet? :)

Thou art called :D;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chelsea had an attacking formation on paper but only really had that guy up front whose name sounds like something a drunk says. Typical Mourinho display, claim the moral victory.

Can't understand why they didn't start with a recognised forward. Unless he was trying to tempt Rooney. We had three strikers, we should of won it. What did you think of the Lampard handball? Pen or not?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't understand why they didn't start with a recognised forward. Unless he was trying to tempt Rooney. We had three strikers, we should of won it. What did you think of the Lampard handball? Pen or not?

I am totally baffled by what constitutes handball these days. I remember Fabregas conceding a pen a few years ago after jumping up with his hand in the air in a wall against Spurs and when someone did the same against us the following week, a different ref waved play on. I thought it should have been a penalty.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am totally baffled by what constitutes handball these days. I remember Fabregas conceding a pen a few years ago after jumping up with his hand in the air in a wall against Spurs and when someone did the same against us the following week, a different ref waved play on. I thought it should have been a penalty.

No consistency. One ref will give em, another won't. I couldn't believe that the ref yellow carded Ramires when he didnt even touch the ball with his hand. Frustrating as hell ain't it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Put me in mind of D the S's collection of DS threads going back to 2001. How's it looking Dave? Are we getting anywhere near a master piece yet? :)
    I'm wondering if the computer died yet

Apologies *picks shell of prawn from teeth*
    it's going to take a while. And I mean A While :eek:.
    That's why the drive was churning - I can't do anything else at the same time. So it'll have to wait until I'm not occupied.

I do however have the first year.:D;)
    *leaves in faint whiff of garlic and prawns*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No consistency. One ref will give em, another won't. I couldn't believe that the ref yellow carded Ramires when he didnt even touch the ball with his hand. Frustrating as hell ain't it.

The ref against Villa the other day was the worst I have come across. If Fergie had been in charge of us, his hairdrier would have scorched the guy's barnet to a crisp!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    enjoy Lauren's coming to do your hair at 7pm :eek:
    Oh yes - synchronicity.
    My youngest has just come home after having her roots bleached so she can recolour her hair at home, and it's gone so pale the colour won't take other than as a shade of pink similar to Emma's top last night :eek::o
    She's just headed to Tescos in a cloud of attitude to buy most of their products to fix it.
    Hope Duncan's not on a transfer shift, or they'll be looking for a new housemate if he asks 'Can I help you' :eek::eek::eek:
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Oh yes - synchronicity.
    My youngest has just come home after having her roots bleached so she can recolour her hair at home, and it's gone so pale the colour won't take other than as a shade of pink similar to Emma's top last night :eek::o
    She's just headed to Tescos in a cloud of attitude to buy most of their products to fix it.
    Hope Duncan's not on a transfer shift, or they'll be looking for a new housemate if he asks 'Can I help you' :eek::eek::eek:

Bruce is on haircare tonight according to the roster
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The ref against Villa the other day was the worst I have come across. If Fergie had been in charge of us, his hairdrier would have scorched the guy's barnet to a crisp!

*big sigh* Arhh Fergie. It's still not sunk in :(:cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *big sigh* Arhh Fergie. It's still not sunk in :(:cry:

Moyes will be Moyes:rolleyes:
  • Cherry HatrickCherry Hatrick Posts: 562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have been trying to remember what this thread reminds me of, and it has just come to me; uk.rec.sheds on Usenet.

This is a good thing! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have been trying to remember what this thread reminds me of, and it has just come to me; uk.rec.sheds on Usenet.

See what you mean!

This is our ancient shed,
    good as a lie in bed,
    God save the shed.

Long to remain in,
    with a roof made of tin,
    full of a load of tqt,
    and perhaps a cat.

Ooodles of finest junk,
    roof made out of old bunk,
    God save our shed.

We have a sacred task,
    midst our old stuff to bask.
    Keepers of things made to last
    last of the past.

We partake of B A
    at the end of the day,
    here in our Shed.

These are the things you see,
    which I hold dear to me,
    Homebrew and a cup of tea,
    and a fine PP.

Let the shed ever stand,
    finest place in the land,
    GOD SAVE THE SHED.
    Forum Member

sorry cherry this is a language i do not speak so to quote Charlie Travers : i'm so confused i love you to bits but.....
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *KNOCK KNOCK*

Hello ??????? Can someone let me out of this cupboard PLEASE !!!!!! :mad:
    Forum Member
    *KNOCK KNOCK*

have you been in there ALL DAY??????????
    oh good lord!!!
    unlocks cupboard
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *KNOCK KNOCK*

Password please.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh phew! Thank you planet. They are all so mean to me :(
    It was actually quite nice and peaceful in there ... till the voddy ran out :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Password please.

Chocolate cupcakes !!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was actually quite nice and peaceful in there ... till the voddy ran out.]

Did you upset it?:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chocolate cupcakes !!!!!

Yes please:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes please:)

Well go buy your own then :D:D
  • Flight815-23DFlight815-23D Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member
    It was actually quite nice and peaceful in there ... till the voddy ran out :o

I'm not mean to you - they had you locked up before I even woke up this morning :p
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    planets wrote: »
    have you been in there ALL DAY??????????
    oh good lord!!!
    unlocks cupboard

Is she OK?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well go buy your own then :D:D

I put mine in a cup of tea and they melted:(
This discussion has been closed.