Options

How do you feel about them right now

GoobyGooby Posts: 1,576
Forum Member
✭✭✭
After a week of viewing this is how I feel about them

Alfonso - I suspect he will be the one to walk. He seems a bit fragile and quite into introspective analysis which is sooo boring.

Amy - I want to like her but she seems too focussed on raising her publicity. She needs to interact more with others rather than just Joey. A bit bland.

David - he is annoying me. Lots of complaining in whispers and to camera but never actually says it to the individuals concerned.

Joey - thought I would dislike him but he is entertaining me! No problems with him doing all the tasks as he is funny to watch. He has obviously had some coaching as he keeps talking about himself in third person thereby his name is getting lots of airtime!

Kian - not really seen that much of him but he seems like a nice enough lad.

Laila - again seems nice enough.

Lucy - wanted to like her but she is grating on me now. She is very inconsistent - I'm not competitive/I am competitive etc.

Matthew - he is ok to watch but not a favourite. Didn't like him barking at Rebecca - there are better ways to deal with someone who is annoying you.

Rebecca - surprised at her lack of self confidence. I like her early interactions with Steve but she has disappeared a bit more recently.

Steve - I do like Steve - I find his one liners, asides and looks very funny.

Annabel - Quite like her so far - much more game than I anticipated.

Vincent - he is a hoot so far - I like his posturing and his self mocking. I wonder what will happen when he more tired and hungry?

Current favourites are Steve and Vincent

Over to you!

Comments

• Options
    UnrealityTVUnrealityTV Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want to be mothered by Annabel, massaged rather rudely by Rebecca and Lucy, told wry jokes by Kian and Steve and a million bloody miles from all the others. :)