HOLLYOAKS: Sienna and Tom Question

SexSex Posts: 44,161
Forum Member
Siienna is trying to look like the good guy by telling tom that she's protecting tom.., because Tom thinks he caused the explosion.

I was wondering why does Tom think it was his fault:confused:

Comments

• SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Hellow Sex nice to see you again.

Sienna must of put the idea into Tom head it's his faught the explosion hannpened that killed people and now Darren. Tom been lucoked up for weeks, almost gotten away from Sienna when he pushed her down. Sienna shuting out Darren dead to make him go back to her was very cruel. Sienna playing good guy with Tom playing with his mind to make him think and feel that bomb killing people was all Tom's doing still very nasty cruel think Sienna doing to Tom locking him up and fulling lies that are not true. With Tom lucked away her screts he knows are safe and Sienna can't keep Tom lucked up forever.

With Tom being young he belive almost anything, Tom tryed to tell Darren about what Sienna did to Oscar in the bathroom, but Sienna got to Darren first and when Darren spooke to Tom, he put the wrong idea in his head and didn't listen to Tom very well.

Patrick everything hes doing to Maxine making her feel of his problems are her faught and making her feel bad to believe him is something Sienna learned well from Patrick and that's what she is doing to Tom with out violence witch Patrick only does if he has to to show his power and control when he made angry.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom knows Sienna a liar but still believes it when she says he caused the explosion.
    Forum Member
    priscilla wrote: »
    Tom knows Sienna a liar but still believes it when she says he caused the explosion.

A flashback would be great to see Sienna catcing Tom and taking him to this secret place only Sienna were.

If Tom stays with Sienna and kept locked up much longer I hope it doesn't lead to brainwashing him if so then that's not good.

From the looks of the room it looks like it was made for a child, also there's a toy or two in the room. Makes me think it's a place Patrick take Sienna when she was a kid to pinish her when ever Sienna disobeyed him and brooke his rules. If so then Sienna remembers the place very and Patrick did do nasty things to Sienna as a child like keeping her locked up in the room were she is keeping Tom.
  • Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skyfall wrote: »
    A flashback would be great to see Sienna catcing Tmo and taking him to this secret place only Sienna were. Sienna a good lair and leanred well from her father Patrick.

If Tom stays with Sienna and kept locked up much longer I hope it doesn't lead to brainwashing him if so then that's not good.

From the looks of the room it looks like it was made for a child, also there's a toy or two in the room. Makes me think it's a place Patrick take Sienna when she was a kid to pinish her when ever Sienna disobeyed him and brooke his rules. If so then Sienna remembers the place very and Patrick did do nasty things to Sienna as a child like keeping her locked up in the room were she is keeping Tom.

That last bit about Sienna and Patrick is very interesting and could very well be true. She clearly had a messed up past because of him and that's why she turned out evil.
    Forum Member
    Ownnnn wrote: »
    That last bit about Sienna and Patrick is very interesting and could very well be true. She clearly had a messed up past because of him and that's why she turned out evil.

Thank you Ownnnn. I wish they reval more of Sienna's past and what Patrick has done to her. I hope Sienna gets the help she needs and doesn't get killed off.

Patrick and Sienna gotten very dark lately it feells like they are one year characters and they both leaving at the end of the year.

Still enjoying Sienna story's and Anna Passey work on hollyoaks playing Sienna.
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    Skyfall wrote: »
    Hellow Sex nice to see you again.

Patrick everything hes doing to Maxine making her feel of his problems are her faught and making her feel bad to believe him is something Sienna learned well from Patrick and that's what she is doing to Tom with out violence witch Patrick only does if he has to to show his power and control when he made angry.
    Thanks skyfall... This bit is interesting and it makes sense, as if Patricks behaviour has rubbed on sienna.
    Forum Member
    Sex wrote: »
    Thanks skyfall... This bit is interesting and it makes sense, as if Patricks behaviour has rubbed on sienna.

Your Welcome Sex. Tom tryed to take Sienn's phone and both fighted over it, Tom hit Sienna on her lip bleeded abit, left the room quickley so shw wouldn't get boiled up with anger to hit him. Tom tryed to escape then she tricked him with the Darren lie and statred hugging Tom, it's Interesting she didn't throw him back in the room and never hit him as well. Sienna looks she doesn't want to hurt Tom only keep him locked away so he doesn't talk. Sienna hasn't even used voilence against Tom or anyone so far but her father would.
    Forum Member
    Something else about just thought about Sienna, she knows what Patrick like never knew how he treated her mother Anna but may've seen many times growing up with him what he like with woman maybe she tryed to warn them about Patrick but got punished for ranking his realtionships with woman that would explain why Sienna was trying to keep Maxine away from Patrick causeshe knows what he does to woman and look she give Patrick and Maxine meant she was worried about Maxine but is very scared what Patrick will do her if Sienna crosses him again if she tryed to stop him from seeing Maxine. Patrick must've of warned Sienna a number of times if you ever go to the police telling about him they never believe her cause he very good at covering his tracks and if they take him away from Sienna she become a orphan loseing the only family she has left going in to foster care she be alone with no family left to look after Sienna.
  • beegee82beegee82 Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My burning question is just WHERE it is she is keeping him, and WHY does she have a key??

Leads me to think that it could be the old Blake house? Was it ever specified what happened to that when they moved to the flat? Didnt they stay at the flat because the house was being fumigated or something? Or am I getting confused and it was the flat that was being fumigated??

I definitely think it has throw backs to Sienna's childhood - I think there could very well be something sinister from the past involving Patrick/Sienna. She is controlling Tom and making him believe that what she is doing is for his own good... Which could very well be how Patrick treated Sienna?

And touching on the subject of Sienna and Patrick's other women - she was very funny when Maxine and Patrick first got together, and we all thought it was through jealousy that someone was taking her precious daddy away from her... But you are right, it could be that she was worried for Maxine, knowing full well what Patrick is like.
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sex wrote: »
    Siienna is trying to look like the good guy by telling tom that she's protecting tom.., because Tom thinks he caused the explosion.

I was wondering why does Tom think it was his fault:confused:

I was wondering this as well. I thought maybe I'd missed a line where she explained it. I just don't see why Tom would believe he caused the explosion. There must be a reason for it beyond "Sienna told me."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _elly001 wrote: »
    I was wondering this as well. I thought maybe I'd missed a line where she explained it. I just don't see why Tom would believe he caused the explosion. There must be a reason for it beyond "Sienna told me."

She told Tom the keg he gave to Dennis was faulty
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    _elly001 wrote: »

I believe she told him that the keg that he gave to Dennis caused the explosion or something...
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks guys! So not a convincing explanation, but better than nothing I suppose. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How does Sienna know about the keg, I swear it was done in secret??

I wish Tom would grow up and use his brain.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I assuming that the explosion happened whilst they were mid chase... Sienna catches Tom, he panicks and admits he gave Dennis a keg (because obviously that would be your first thought as to what would have caused the explosion (!!!!)), she seizes the opportunity to get him out the way.........!

Im hoping we get a flashback of something to explain just how this came into being.........
  • Superstar99Superstar99 Posts: 1,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to know why Tom doesn't have really greasy hair, how he goes to the toilet and how you can stay locked up in a room for 4 weeks with no daylight and yet have no signs of pale skin or depressive symptoms.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    beegee82 wrote: »
    My burning question is just WHERE it is she is keeping him, and WHY does she have a key??

Leads me to think that it could be the old Blake house? ]

Anna leaves a mansion type house in her will to one of the kids, maybe Will and this is where he holds the family hostage soon so I am thinking this was once the family home and this is where Sienna is holding Tom.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    delete
    Forum Member
    Anna's left Will a big mention house in her last Will and the house has 8 rooms. I think that's were Sienna holding Tom in the Blake mention but keeping him in the basement.
  • pitsypoolisapitsypoolisa Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    Mrs_Pink wrote: »

Anna leaves a mansion type house in her will to one of the kids, maybe Will and this is where he holds the family hostage soon so I am thinking this was once the family home and this is where Sienna is holding Tom.

This is what I was thinking, it would make an interesting twist
    Forum Member
    Mrs_Pink wrote: »

This is what I was thinking, it would make an interesting twist

It be a great and interesting twist.
    The trailer Will holding hostages and it looks like it be at the Blake mansion. If it is at the Blake mansion were everyone been holded by Will, Tom might get his chance to escape and hopely not get hurt while Will's on a ramage.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like everyone had the same thought as me about where tom is. I really hope it is, would make the storyline even better.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree this could turn out to be where they are... And it would also explain how Sienna turns up there "unexpectedly" ....!
  • CalGalCalGal Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    Did anybody notice when Sienna said something along the lines of "Why can't you just do what you're told for once Tom? I always did?", in yesterday's Firstlook?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CalGal wrote: »
    Did anybody notice when Sienna said something along the lines of "Why can't you just do what you're told for once Tom? I always did?", in yesterday's Firstlook?

Yes!! That HAD to have been a reference to Patrick surely!!