does katie price have a health problem

2»

Comments

• TeganRhanTeganRhan Posts: 2,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvia wrote: »
    Sorry about that, didn't know you had a problem. Just couldn't resist having my little 'joke' :)
    It's ok I'm not offended :D I laughed at your joke too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glinny wrote: »
    You call what Katie Price does a job :o
    Job a definition -something you do to earn money.
    So yes, I would.
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TeganRhan wrote: »
    Job a definition -something you do to earn money.
    So yes, I would.

No way on earth could Katie Price earn money doing a proper job.

All she does in sell her tacky life to the highest bidder.

Not a job in my book.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not a job in my book.
    Someone sounds bitter.
    Still her job -by the very definition of the word- is what she is doing.
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone sounds bitter.
    Still her job -by the very definition of the word- is what she is doing.

I am not bitter at all? Why should I be I am extremely happy in my life and am very contented. No way on earth would I want to have the life KP has.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not bitter at all? Why should I be I am extremely happy in my life and am very contented. No way on earth would I want to have the life KP has.
    Why would you be bitter? hm I don't know...cause she's made millions doing something you don't consider being a job?
    She's earner more than I'd guess only GUESS than most of us users, including you.
  • Scamps8Scamps8 Posts: 953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    her boob is hanging on by a thread. So yes
  • molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You call what Katie Price does a job :o

Not a job in my book.

She is making quite a bit these days I believe from her clothing range for riders and children, she writes books (ghost writer I believe) but her days of taking her clothes off are a while ago I think. Even if she was still taking her clothes off it's still a job she earns her own money and if she didn't people would slate her for living off benefit. She can't win really.
  • glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    Lounging about in a fake house in a TV studio and banking, allegedly, 500 Grand for the pleasure three weeks later isn't "a job".

Puhlease!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pompeybird wrote: »
    Seems the girl is damned if she does and damned if she dont. If she refused it and it got out (which it would) then she would of been slated and accused of using the boob and baby thing as an excuse blah blah. Sometimes its good to take things and people on face value rather than reading too much and over analysing.

I don't agree. If she had been offered and refused to do it I'm pretty sure most intelligent people would just accept she's got two babies at home and she's not well in herself - I can't see her being slated for that. In any event surely she didn't need to give anyone an "excuse" for not going into the BB house.
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TBH I don't see her talk about sex being anymore graphic than the ones me and my three best mates have. I'm in my late 20's and when we get a chance to talk (I live the other end of the country now) talk often draws onto the men in or not in our lives. Sex is a big portion of that talk, I think those who say it's disgusting either are in denial about the talks they have or don't have a very interesting sex life.
    Yes I said it.
    So shoot me.
    Lol

Would you still talk in a crude manner if it was being filmed for TV?
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't help but wonder why she decided to go into the CBB house on the very day she was allegedly due to have her dodgy boob rectified.

I would have thought her own personal health would come before earning money. It isn't as if she's hard up is it.

I can only conclude it can't be that painful (yes she's probably on painkillers) otherwise it really doesn't make sense to me to endure pain for any longer than necessary. IMO of course.

:)
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvia wrote: »
    She didn't bare it, she kept it covered up! :D

It would put people of surgery for life....She must be in considerable pain and on heavy antibiotics....plus she has been pregnant for the best part of two years...So she most likely can't drink.
  • KrommKromm Posts: 6,180
    Forum Member
    The crude joke (based on Pricey's own admissions) could be along the lines of someone having digestive problems (which leads to a general malaise) from being ***** in the **** so often. Why it would be worse now, during a dry spell for her, is another issue entirely!
  • calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BurlyBeaR wrote: »
    So why go in there? Why not stay home and look after her brand new baby and her infected boob?
    I had wondered about the pain she might be suffering with her boob infection, as surely it would be too painful to think of going into a place like this.
  • DejavuDejavu Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :: So yes I think she looks drained and wouldn't be surprised if it was that...but goth damn girl, you got balls of steel to grin and bare it.

If I was earning £500K for 3 weeks work - I would not just be grinning and bearing it - it would be party central!!! She has done very little for her money >:( BTW in case you hadn't guessed I really don't like her. :)
  • acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    Yes, her health problem is that she's been breathing in toxic fumes from the rest of those obnoxious gasbags.
  • ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with you. Any normal person would do that but when you are so so desperate to be in the public eye constantly and will sell absolutely anything about yourself, marriage problems, your exes, sex life antics that's the depths you will sink to I suppose.

Sorry, don't diss the woman for doing a job. Haven't seen her complain about her health issues. She's talked about it but not complained so I don't see why you need to be mean about a woman who one way or another has made a fortune. Why she sells her life is her business.
    She's not just a woman who sells stories, she's a talented horse woman, she's got all kinds of businesses on the go and is worth a lot of money.
    Did it make her happy, doesn't seem that way, but she'd probably be unhappy either way.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's departed.:(
  • Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because for her it's a job? She's not pulling a sickie ?

If I had her alleged wealth I'd not be on the TV, I'd be spending it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Would you still talk in a crude manner if it was being filmed for TV?
    Yes, yes I would. I fear how ****ed the forum would be if I was in there. People would be mid rant about one crude thing id said when suddenly they'd stop, look at the tv and there heads would explode as I offered a visual representation of the crude act.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I had her alleged wealth I'd not be on the TV, I'd be spending it.
    And then the money runs out, so you need to put more in, so then you go back to work.
    See, I can be Martin Lawrence :p
  • Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And then the money runs out, so you need to put more in, so then you go back to work.
    See, I can be Martin Lawrence :p

Someone said she's worth 50 million, if I had 50 million unless I gambled or had my dream hooker party every night I'd not spend that amount.

You could by 50 million houses in the North and rent them out to families with 14 kids and you would literally quadruple your wealth in 521 minutes using my get rich quick scheme,

If you would like to know more email me, I'm on the Internet under the name Prince Umbowabiago
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Someone said she's worth 50 million, if I had 50 million unless I gambled or had my dream hooker party every night I'd not spend that amount.

You could by 50 million houses in the North and rent them out to families with 14 kids and you would literally quadruple your wealth in 521 minutes using my get rich quick scheme,

If you would like to know more email me, I'm on the Internet under the name Prince Umbowabiago

you missed the guy last night and his scheme for selling Wu :D