Options

Andrew Reynolds - Copy This Idea Book for Free

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
Forum Member
Hello all,
A new offer that some of you might be interested in seeing is a free book by Andrew Reynolds. It is a best seller and has been in the top 5 of the WHSmith, Sainsbury's and Financial Times business best seller lists.
It is basically a guide to how Andrew got started and a blueprint for you to copy.
It may not be for everyone and it's certainly not a get rich quick scheme, however, for £1 postage it's got to be worth a look at least.
It is only for UK customers I believe at present. To take a look at the offer, click:
https://goo.gl/gxChV1

Comments

• Options
    TelevisionUserTelevisionUser Posts: 41,417
    Forum Member
    simonlown wrote: »
    Hello all,
    A new offer that some of you might be interested in seeing is a free book by Andrew Reynolds. It is a best seller and has been in the top 5 of the WHSmith, Sainsbury's and Financial Times business best seller lists.
    It is basically a guide to how Andrew got started and a blueprint for you to copy.
    It may not be for everyone and it's certainly not a get rich quick scheme, however, for £1 postage it's got to be worth a look at least.
    It is only for UK customers I believe at present. To take a look at the offer, click:
    https://goo.gl/gxChV1

Personally, I would not go anywhere near the schemes/scams/whatever offered by Andrew "Bootcamp" Reynolds or Tim "Markiteer" Lowe (now promoting betting schemes).

They overpromote and underdeliver as shown by the testimonies of many of their unhappy customers as illustrated on assorted websites and business idea discussion forums. Not only that, by continually promoting their "ideas", they saturate the market and that's unfair to their more recent customers.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your 'free' book will cost £30 a month. :o

Please read the small print.;-)
  • Options
    louise1966louise1966 Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Plus £97 + VAT per year, for the newsletter.
  • Options
    TelevisionUserTelevisionUser Posts: 41,417
    Forum Member
    ....and, to top it all, here is an online review of this very book:
    "wish I had not bothered Read the book which is very repetitive & tries to sell you the idea that you want to be rich, but doesnt explain exactly how to do it. (& thats in the main it is impossible) I paid the extra pound & got sent a pack of various dvds & leaflets. Realising it is just a rubbishy get rich quick scheme(well for the author at least!) I unsubscribed to ensure I didnt pay £30 per month! Since then I have received several letters asking me to invest thousands in his schemes! I have binned the lot. I even returned the book & got my money back!"

"Be Aware and Be Wary and you will not be scammed!"