Unlikely

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

We have plenty of plastic sheeting.
    And pik-er-nic blankets ^_^
  • aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marinamau wrote: »
    Yet her videos seem to be watched and liked to fairly good % . I think she is liked more outside forum than in it.

It's not that I don't like her. When she's dancing it's pleasant enough - it's just that when she stops I can't really remember anything about it.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    aggs wrote: »
    It's not that I don't like her. When she's dancing it's pleasant enough - it's just that when she stops I can't really remember anything about it.

Oh I have no dislike of her, just can't remember her, I can remember Giovanni being sweaty, and that's it :confused:
  • coppertop1coppertop1 Posts: 4,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I have no dislike of her, just can't remember her, I can remember Giovanni being sweaty, and that's it :confused:

Not the legacy on SCD either one really wants to be remembered for I suspect.
    ;-).
  • marinamaumarinamau Posts: 4,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aggs wrote: »
    coppertop1 wrote: »
    Not the legacy on SCD either one really wants to be remembered for I suspect.
    ;-).

Pretty much like me then. I am just surprised that she is much more popular than appears to be.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 3,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This may be an issue only for me, but would they keep a pro who sweated buckets after every damned dance, even slow ones? It's yucky. And I can't stop wondering why?? I know about sweaty palms when you're nervous - or terribly unfit people sweating up a storm because they're not in shape - but what is this young man's excuse for whole body drenching after a 90 second rumba?? I'm 60 and can do an hour of East Coast swing and barely break a sweat because I'm used to it. WTH!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elsa wrote: »
    This may be an issue only for me, but would they keep a pro who sweated buckets after every damned dance, even slow ones? It's yucky. And I can't stop wondering why?? I know about sweaty palms when you're nervous - or terribly unfit people sweating up a storm because they're not in shape - but what is this young man's excuse for whole body drenching after a 90 second rumba?? I'm 60 and can do an hour of East Coast swing and barely break a sweat because I'm used to it. WTH!!

Its probably medical. I dont need to do any exertion just being "on the spot" and nervous and start dripping. Mostly on my back and underarms. Its horrible. That is why I think I have warmed to him. :(:(:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw sorry marina - but his face is dripping! He could probably get away with the just the rest of his body getting wet, but the glistening face and imagining the sweat dripping all over everything - that's a different matter! And if it's just nerves, why isn't he sweating up in the clauditorium waiting to dance? It may be nerves but I don't think so - and if it were hot lights, you'd think others would have had the same problem, especially after jives.
  • Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marinamau wrote: »
    Its probably medical. I dont need to do any exertion just being "on the spot" and nervous and start dripping. Mostly on my back and underarms. Its horrible. That is why I think I have warmed to him. :(:(:(

He also doesn't do it in the training room so as I suggested earlier, it's probably a combination of nerves/lights.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deleted
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.sweathelp.org/en/where-do-you-sweat/sweaty-face-and-head.html

Actually though we are all taking the mickey there may actually be medical reasons why he gets so sweaty.

How are we to know , feels bad now:blush:

Still finds it amusing to think of the picnic blanket :blush:

Still thinks the make up department need to get on it, really
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good points coppertop - I'm gonna lay off now. Of Gio. But stupid Ola and James did a 12-shot anniversary challenge. It's bad enough for him - but for that tiny little woman!! Tsk tsk tsk. She's too small to drink that much in one sitting :o

Nobody should do it but a hundred-pound girl? That's dangerous!!!

James Jordan ‏@The_JamesJordan 1h1 hour ago

Last night before dinner and the 12 shot Anniversary Challenge 🙈
    #anniversary #olajordan #love #wife… https://instagram.com/p/8xhIFGHF2o/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deleted
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Just watched him do a jive in a competition, he doesn't look half as sweaty after - I'm guessing it is a combination of lights and nerves
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    coppertop1 wrote: »
    REALLY, >:(

Not sure you have grasped the concept of this thread

Not sure libel was ever part of it.

Sorry! Deleted the references!! If Alli's around, please delete too. I've talked about this sort of thing on others boards where it's common practice and didn't know it was not kosher here!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched him do a jive in a competition, he doesn't look half as sweaty after - I'm guessing it is a combination of lights and nerves

Me too. Those TV lights are horrible, plus has dances, plus has to face the judges.

Pretty bad combo, I know.
  • RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It could be something as simple as 'he's fighting a virus'.

I've just been sent home from work. I've been fighting one for a while and sweat like crazy with minor physical exertion, am running a slightly high temperature and am a bit spaced out and irrational, but I thought I could carry on.

The bursting into tears was a bit embarrassing, and apparantly I look like shite an' all.

There's a lot of it about at the moment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think this is it now
    Deleted
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deleted, drama over 😳😂
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've just been sent home from work. I've been fighting one for a while and sweat like crazy with minor physical exertion, am running a slightly high temperature and am a bit spaced out and irrational, but I thought I could carry on.

The bursting into tears was a bit embarrassing, and apparantly I look like shite an' all.

get well soon :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unappreciating that it looks like a minority cant cope with a someone who is both a ringer and popular! ;-)
  • RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alli-F wrote: »
    get well soon :)

Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Get well soon that crying and looking like shite and all tends to mean your not well really !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Get well soon.
This discussion has been closed.