Options

Charlotte hits the nail on the head!

Comments

• Options
    teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    imrightok wrote: »
    As much as I think Bruce is a misery guts,I think that Charlotte is out of order. She needs to learn some respect.

I agree. She seems to think the BB house is just for the young ones to act stupid and run wild, when in fact she is a very immature 23-year old who needs to grow up and like you say, learn some respect.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    By the same token you can say Bruce's reaction to it is also kind of expected.

Not really he signed up for it they are young and enjoying themselves he needs ti lighten up.
  • Options
    snickypoosnickypoo Posts: 2,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Charlotte gets my respect for having the decency to apologise, I wonder if Vicky will get involved and give her respect for doing so? She was quick to tell her how disrespectful she was?:mad:
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Biz_Frown wrote: »
    I think your location should be, "Land of the dinosaurs".

I think you should learn to debate without being rude....it costs nothing and you wouldn't come across as such an asshole
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree. She seems to think the BB house is just for the young ones to act stupid and run wild, when in fact she is a very immature 23-year old who needs to grow up and like you say, learn some respect.

How has she not been respectful? As to bruce the agressive.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    By the same token you can say Bruce's reaction to it is also kind of expected.

I agree we know he a violent drunk so him getting angry over nothing is very expected of him
  • Options
    imrightokimrightok Posts: 8,492
    Forum Member
    Respect if anything he does shouting and being aggressive all the time.

Yeah ,but she wouldn't respect the fact that he wants to sleep even if he didn't shout.
  • Options
    Nat28Nat28 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. Your too old when you think someone attention seeking, burping, farting, peeing the bed is wrong. I must be an ancient 29 then:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not really he signed up for it they are young and enjoying themselves he needs ti lighten up.

He didn't tell them to stop enjoying themselves, he is asking them to do it in other parts of the house and not where others are trying to sleep.
  • Options
    south banksouth bank Posts: 3,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    I think you should learn to debate without being rude....it costs nothing and you wouldn't come across as such an asshole

There should be a 'like' button on here :)
  • Options
    previewspreviews Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seconded. That attack on Bruce followed by an apology was all planned. She lives a show ....she is simply playing a character there.
    Agreed. When exactly was Charlotte given the role as Courtney's defender? Even given her youth Courtney has shown she would have no problem putting the irascible Bruce in his place. This was simply a signal that the cabal would be nominating Bruce en bloc.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate cheeky kids.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51
    Forum Member
    imrightok wrote: »
    As much as I think Bruce is a misery guts,I think that Charlotte is out of order. She needs to learn some respect.

In my opinion respect needs to be earned. Not because he's lived longer than someone! If a 5 year old should me respect, I would show them it back. If a 55 yer old didnt show respect, I wouldn't show him respect.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nat28 wrote: »
    Exactly and the younger ones are all aiming to be like her :(

Just because they like her doesn't mean thry want to be her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He didn't tell them to stop enjoying themselves, he is asking them to do it in other parts of the house and not where others are trying to sleep.

He didn't simply say that though he is constantly aggressive and his tone is awful.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    south bank wrote: »

.....:D....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In my opinion respect needs to be earned. Not because he's lived longer than someone! If a 5 year old should me respect, I would show them it back. If a 55 yer old didnt show respect, I wouldn't show him respect.

Love this!
  • Options
    KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    Janette800 wrote: »
    south bank wrote: »

Seconded :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree we know he a violent drunk so him getting angry over nothing is very expected of him

As is Charlotte's behaviour albeit the lighter version of her other show, if I had a daughter I would want her to be just like Charlotte.;).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wow. Your too old when you think someone attention seeking, burping, farting, peeing the bed is wrong. I must be an ancient 29 then:rolleyes:

Farting is normal biological process and it's something everyone experiences regularly. Some people pass wind only a few times a day, others a lot more, but the average is said to be about 15 times a day. Bed wetting could be an under lying issue.
    If you think she did it on purpose then that's very pathetic. Why can people not learn to watch the show, instead of judging there every move and think they have did everything for a reason!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Nat28Nat28 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just because they like her doesn't mean thry want to be her.

If they think doing that will get them fame and attention then they will.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    As is Charlotte's behaviour albeit the lighter version of her other show, if I had a daughter I would want her to be just like Charlotte.;).

If I had a Daughter like her she would no doubt have a good telling to I really can't stand the girl

I never thought I would defend her but I do think she is right this one and only time
  • Options
    YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    previews wrote: »
    Agreed. When exactly was Charlotte given the role as Courtney's defender? Even given her youth Courtney has shown she would have no problem putting the irascible Bruce in his place. This was simply a signal that the cabal would be nominating Bruce en bloc.

Courtney didn't show her appreciation either- didn't she nominate Charlotte :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He didn't simply say that though he is constantly aggressive and his tone is awful.

I agree, but does he really have to tell a 23 and 40 odd year old women bedroom is for sleeping?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Exactly and the younger ones are all aiming to be like her :(

I'm younger and don't aim t be like her. I like Charlotte and find her sweet. I aim to be my own person NOT someone else. I also find this to be stereotyping, which I don't like.