Options

Dogs farting !

Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
Forum Member
✭✭
If there is anything funnier than watching a dogs reaction when they fart, I haven't found it !:D
When our Penny (R.I.P.) farted, she would look round in amazement, wondering what the noise was ! :D
The expression on her face was a picture !

Comments

• Options
    cosmocosmo Posts: 26,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If my dog was laying on his side and farted he'd lift his head slightly and turn his nose in the direction of his arse before sniffing the air several times, then flop his head back to the floor.

He liked to smell his own farts.
  • Options
    girlfrommarsgirlfrommars Posts: 2,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tilly doesn't move an inch when she farts but you know when she has because it hurts your nose but if she is beside me on the sofa when I fart she looks at me in digust gets off the sofa and lays on the floor with her back to me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    My dog is usually silent but deadly! However on the rare occasions she is loud and proud, she also looks a bit surprised and checks to see where the noise came from, it is quite funny!
  • Options
    yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My new puppy farts almost constantly. Mind you he also poos on the move, usually on the carpet, as he's too excited to stop and do it.
  • Options
    the.watsonthe.watson Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My dog farts and blames the wife, i've trained him well.
  • Options
    Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I also remember that Penny had diarrhoea (sp ?) once, and she kept turning round trying to get away from it coming out !
    It was all over the walls ! :(
  • Options
    XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    cosmo wrote: »
    If my dog was laying on his side and farted he'd lift his head slightly and turn his nose in the direction of his arse before sniffing the air several times, then flop his head back to the floor.

He liked to smell his own farts.

That made me laugh because it's what my dog does!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also remember that Penny had diarrhoea (sp ?) once, and she kept turning round trying to get away from it coming out !
    It was all over the walls ! :(

If you feed him some nuts he can pebble dash your walls free of charge.