Options

O2 Send TXT problem

Scott_14Scott_14 Posts: 311
Forum Member
Hi,

I was just wondering if anybody else has any problems using the Send TXT service on the O2 website.

Whenever I use this service, it seems to work fine at first. However, it only lets me view my Inbox and Sent Messages once. For example, if I view Inbox and then click Sent Messages or Compose, it won't let me view my Inbox if I click it again.

The same problem occurs if I refresh the page. This is also the case with Sent Messages. Whenever I try to revisit the page, I get the following message:
Error 500--Internal Server Error

From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:

10.5.1 500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Does anybody else experience this fault when trying to access the Send TXT part of the O2 website, as mentioned above?

I wasn't sure if it was a problem with the O2 website or my computer. This problem is continuous and has been happening for a while now.

Thanks,

Scott.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Internal Server Error would be something with their website normally. if you refresh the page do you have the messgae "do you want to resend the data" that one as that can sometimes break websites. otherwise i think it is o2 problem. i have sent message before but cant logon anymore as i dont know my name.if not try emailing them
  • Options
    Scott_14Scott_14 Posts: 311
    Forum Member
    Thanks for your reply. No, I don't get a message saying 'do you want to resend the data'. If I try refreshing the Inbox after viewing it, I get the 'Internal Server Error' message again as I mentioned in my original post. I don't know what the problem could be.

Has anybody else experienced this problem while accessing the site?

Thanks,

Scott.