Recommendations of good Driving Schools (Automatic though)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,084
Forum Member
I've decided i want to take an assessment with another instructor so he can advise me on the standard ive reached etc, and just give an un-biased opinion on what i need to do and where im at.

im not happy with my current instructor and im wanting to change, or im considering it.

ive been looking through the yellow pages and have no idea which one to ring.

does anyone who's learned in an automatic have any reccomendations of driving schools i should try?

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any good driving school should have someone on there list that teaches in a automatic.

Take no notice of what other people think.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's impossible for anyone to recommend a driving school unless they have experience of one in your area.

Ask around friends and relatives to see who they learned with and if they would recommend their instructor.

TBH, unless you get a very honest instructor, you may find yourself with someone who wants to get another year and a half of lessons out of you.

Is there any particular reason you have taken so long to get this far? What are you finding difficult? Is it the gears in particular? How often are you having lessons?