Options

my sister is so bloody immature and i honestly am starting to feel like i hate her

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,084
Forum Member
:( i really didn’t think you could, but damn, you so can.

im used to be SO close to her, but over the last few months she has been IMPOSSIBLE, she's became so abusive and nasty and her temper is out of control, she also refuses to bay any board money to my mum, while i have to, im the type of person that will back down or walk away if things seem like they may get out of control, but she just wont get out of my face. we've even gotton into a physical fight a few weeks ago, when she launched herself at me because she didn’t like what i said.

she virtually ruined Christmas for my mum, after having a big go at her because she didnt like her presents that my mum bought her :rolleyes: and told her at least her boyfriends mother had got her nice presents.
so my mum was in tears when i got home in the afternoon, cause my sister had been really nasty. luckily, my sister had to go with me, to my dads for Christmas, with all his family so my mum got rid of her and had a good day after that and she stayed out my way.

we weren’t on speaking terms at Christmas because of the fight she instigated and other stuff, i just felt such frustration towards her i couldn’t bare to talk to her.

anyway i had bought these gorgeous shoes for Christmas with some Christmas money, and i had wanted them for ages. i wore them on Christmas day. fast forward to new years eve night (after i came home from shopping) and they were gone from my room. i suspected my sister had taken them to go out, since i had asked my mum if she had and she would have asked anyways and my sisters often borrows my stuff.

i wasn’t happy because 1) we weren’t speaking, and she hadn’t asked, she'd just taken (obviously because she knew i would have said no since we were not speaking)
and 2) because they were brand new, id only worn them once and they are cream, and it was awful weather on new years eve so i was worried they'd get dirty and ruined. it wound me up, and so i confronted her on the Tuesday morning, and she flat out denied she had. i knew she was lying, but whatever, i couldn’t be bothered to argue with her so i left it.

then at work, one of the girls from work mentioned that she'd seen my sister out on new years eve and then she mentioned how she had loved her outfit, especially her 'cute cream slingbacks' :mad: so i texted my sister and got a really really abusive reply back. then today i said i wanted them back in my room (she STILL hasn’t returned them) and she said she didn’t know what i was talking about and id probably never see them again :rolleyes:...i looked in her room, but i think she has left them at her boyfriends, who's house she stays at most nights.

i know it seems irrelevant and tedious, and not a big deal, but its the latest in a long line of things she’s done that’s upset and angered me, and this is just feeling like the last straw. i know shes trying to get a rise out of me yet again, and im so frustrated with her. at the moment, i feel like id really be happy if i never saw her again. :rolleyes:

i just needed to vent. i had a crappy day at work and then i get back and that really got to me. arg!:(

Comments

• Options
    susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What can I say? If she was my sister, I'd be delighted if I never had to see her again, she sounds like a complete waste of space! Take her stuff round to her boyfriend's house and tell her she's moved out!
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is she a teenager?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    susie4964 wrote: »
    What can I say? If she was my sister, I'd be delighted if I never had to see her again, she sounds like a complete waste of space! Take her stuff round to her boyfriend's house and tell her she's moved out!

And then get the shoes back off her! ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i would, but my sister is able to walk all over my mum, i dont think my mum would ever kick her out. she hasnt been paying board for over a year, and she still lets her stay here so im pretty sure my mum would let her get away with almost anything. *sigh* what a day. im gonna move out this year i think, get away from it all and start over.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hathor wrote: »
    Is she a teenager?

she turned 20 in Aug. last year. and she has a full time job.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How old is your sister?

(Just answered the question, never mind. )

Well I think she's old enough to be a bit more mature. Don't get angry with her because you'll just be playing into her hands. Just let her know how silly she's being.
  • Options
    Rob FinlayRob Finlay Posts: 891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Move out.
  • Options
    susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    olive0000 wrote: »
    i would, but my sister is able to walk all over my mum, i dont think my mum would ever kick her out. she hasnt been paying board for over a year, and she still lets her stay here so im pretty sure my mum would let her get away with almost anything. *sigh* what a day. im gonna move out this year i think, get away from it all and start over.

I reckon that's the best plan. You can't change other people (i.e. your mum and your sister, and whatever relationship you have), but you can at least make your own life away from them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rob Finlay wrote: »
    Move out.

I'm planning on moving out later this year, when ive got everything sorted, at the moment it isnt an option-im wanting to change jobs in the next month or two. and i want to have passed my driving test before i move out too...lessons are so expensive i want to have that outgoing gone before i move out. but i am aiming to have moved out before the year is out for sure.
  • Options
    prkingprking Posts: 9,793
    Forum Member
    This sort of thing crops up all the time on here. The stark truth is that you've got to get out of there and be allowed to be an adult. In life, you can't change other people so you have to look after yourself. Work out what you want and go for it.
  • Options
    Rob FinlayRob Finlay Posts: 891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Put a lock on your bedroom door in the meantime.
  • Options
    qixvixqixvix Posts: 10,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would get a big lock for your bedroom, you are entitled to protect your stuff
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    qixvix wrote: »
    I would get a big lock for your bedroom, you are entitled to protect your stuff

I hate my sister too. She's a 22-year-old pathetic loser who thinks she's something she's not, with an accent that makes me want to rip my ears off and a face I want to smack every time I look at her. :mad::mad::mad: