Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SS , a big thank you for what amounts to sterling work, ta.

Thanks Queeniepops - team effort though :)
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it would appear Katie isn't allowed to go out anywhere with her son because that's "cashing in" :rolleyes:

No Betty, it's because the picture in the magazine is so obviously "staged" it's cringe worthy.

And as she is so "very" pwivate now, then it leaves one to wonder why such a staged picture was taken and why she allowed it to be printed in a magazine for public viewing.
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it would appear Katie isn't allowed to go out anywhere with her son because that's "cashing in" :rolleyes:

So that is a pic of her son?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    So it's a mysterious ex who was being blackmailed but Katie who was feeling worried and devastated? I wonder why she wasn't blackmailed instead surely she has more money than any of the exes we're aware of?

Anyway it hasn't all been bad news for Katie today, according to one of her latest tweets:

"jett loves his bambeano he looks so snuggled while sleeping it makes me feel sleepy looking at him xxx http://www.bambeano.co.uk "

She will be happy if she has got a freebie at last ;) IMO the staged pic will be the first of many.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would Closer Mag pay for a picture of a baby blanket?

:confused:

The simplest explanation? KP contacts tame pap, tells him to be be in a certain place at a certain time, where she and Kev will be with their baby. Pap gets pic and sells it to Closer. I suspect that she's looking to sell the exclusive rights to a first Price/Hayler family photo-shoot to some newspaper or mag, so is keeping Jett under wraps until then. She's nothing if not predictable!:rolleyes:
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    No Betty, it's because the picture in the magazine is so obviously "staged" it's cringe worthy.

And as she is so "very" pwivate now, then it leaves one to wonder why such a staged picture was taken and why she allowed it to be printed in a magazine for public viewing.

One pic of her walking with her son and hubby .....ha ha ha ..if it was staged there would be more than that ...
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Blimey...I go away for 2 weeks and when I get back there is ANOTHER Pricey dwama! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    So that is a pic of her son?

Well they wouldn't be carrying someone else's baby surely?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One pic of her walking with her son and hubby .....ha ha ha ..if it was staged there would be more than that ...

Where is her son?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd say someone trying to make another person give them money is a VERY big deal

It seems a bit of a coincidence that KP's sex photos keep getting 'stolen'. We only have her word for it that photos were stolen and someone has attempted blackmail. I suspect that, like many of the other 'dramas' in her life, this one will disappear off the radar never to be heard of again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where is her son?

Which one ??? She has 3
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    It seems a bit of a coincidence that KP's sex photos keep getting 'stolen'. We only have her word for it that photos were stolen and someone has attempted blackmail. I suspect that, like many of the other 'dramas' in her life, this one will disappear off the radar never to be heard of again.

As its a police matter I don't think we should discuss it on here ..do you ? She didn't say the blackmailer was blackmailing her did she?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which one ??? She has 3

Betty I quoted the post so surely you know which son I am asking about.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

True. Didn't she accuse Alex of stealing things from her house and selling them?? What ever happened about that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Actually, if there's only one pic, it's more likely to be staged. Paps tend to aim and shoot and get loads of pics when they're genuinely papping someone (check out the photo agency websites like Gettyimages and Rex to see the kind of thing I'm talking about). The fact that there's only one pic suggests that it was a set-up (as does the 'exclusive' tagline - if Closer had bought a genuinely papped pic from an agency, they wouldn't be claiming that it's 'exclusive' because agencies sell pics to whatever publications want to buy them, so Closer would have no way of knowing how many other newspapers and mags had bought the photo).

Plus, that pic is so ridiculously staged, down to the pose and their expressions, that it's hilarious!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Betty I quoted the post so surely you know which son I am asking about.

If you are talking about the pic SenseiSam posted ..I'd assume you mean JETT and he would be in the Car seat KEIRAN is carrying . .. I don't understand why you keep asking me where her son is :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No doubt did she not complain about a tracker or something of the like on her pink car what happened about that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why would you think that more pics means it's more staged Betty?

If there were MORE than one pic then I would assume it's a PAP following them taking "action shots" but only 1 pic being issued makes it reek even more that it was staged and that the pic was approved by KP or her group as deemed the best of the bunch.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JoHart
    Usually if they are posed they print more than one ... Why would they pay for a set up and only use one picture
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you are talking about the pic SenseiSam posted ..I'd assume you mean JETT and he would be in the Car seat KEIRAN is carrying . .. I don't understand why you keep asking me where her son is :confused:

That is a blanket Betty. I didn't keep asking, you said there was a pic of her with her son and hubby.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is a blanket Betty. I didn't keep asking, you said there was a pic of her with her son and hubby.

Well we have to assume her son is under the said blanket . ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A little baby with breathing problems under a blanket, just for a photo :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoHart
    Usually if they are posed they print more than one ... Why would they pay for a set up and only use one picture

Only when they are doing a spread "exclusive" inside the mag itself will they have to do more than one pic.

Street shots by PAPs are normally several in succession and aren't that staged Betty. Just look at the Daily Fail for examples when stars get papped. They have several pics of them walking along, not just one pretty happy family shot.

Maybe one pic was was deemed "good enough" for an exclusive in their mag?
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would they print one?

I honestly dunno Holly because people have gone on for weeks on here that there was no coverage because nobody was interested in her. Now apparently they are paying her for photos.

:confused:
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wrote:
    Katie Price cannot enjoy the flavour of food, nor seek not the solace of flesh; her sex pictures have been stolen. To Katie Price a flower is but a nuisance, sunlight the blossom’s accomplice; her sex pictures have been stolen. Speak not of water-clad nymphs or days of joy and redemption to Katie Price; her sex pictures have been stolen.

That is to say: ‘sex pictures’ of Katie Price entangled within and around an ex have been taken from her home, and the police are on the case to track down who stole them. ...

“Katie is disturbed that information with respect to this investigation has been published,” the rep said. “To clarify she has been helping police after a third party was blackmailed.
    “An individual has now been arrested and charged so Katie won’t be commenting on this matter further.” Apart from, uh, on her own Twitter account.
    Early this morning Katie tweeted: “Somebody has been arrested and charged about blackmailing to use these stolen pictures so a step closer to who stole them.
    She then tweeted then deleted: "For the record im NOT worried about any sex pictures and it's NOT affecting my relationship, I'm sure Alex would be worried as he is roxanne." What… what does this obtuse code mean? Who… who was in the hot snaps with you, Katie? It’s so hard to know for sure.

http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/2013/09/Katie-Price-working-with-the-police-after-sex-pictures-theft/
This discussion has been closed.