Moffat will write 14 episodes for series 10~!

2»

Comments

• Tom TitTom Tit Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lord Smexy wrote: »
    The Girl Who Died had some fine moments but was overall disappointing and far too silly, the weakest episode of Series 9 in my opinion and one of the only ones last year that didn't impress me.

I should clarify I wasn't counting his co-written episodes in my assessment above.

I also didn't like that one much.
  • POTDPOTD Posts: 9,910
    Forum Member
    Like RTD, I can't imagine Moff coming back to write the odd episode, and if he does it won't be for a LONG time, as the whole point of him leaving is so that he can other things!

Apart from completely new series of his own (this is the guy who's done a classic children's show Press Gang, and more adult sitcoms like Coupling and Joking Apart) he'll no doubt fancy a fat pay-cheque from Hollywood as well for a bit of screenplay writing!
  • amos_brearleyamos_brearley Posts: 8,496
    Forum Member
    POTD wrote: »
    Like RTD, I can't imagine Moff coming back to write the odd episode, and if he does it won't be for a LONG time, as the whole point of him leaving is so that he can other things!

Apart from completely new series of his own (this is the guy who's done a classic children's show Press Gang, and more adult sitcoms like Coupling and Joking Apart) he'll no doubt fancy a fat pay-cheque from Hollywood as well for a bit of screenplay writing!

Given he had to step away from the Tintin films to run Doctor Who, I'm sure he might head back there (given they still haven't produced a sequel yet!) or do the obvious Sherlock film.
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    POTD wrote: »

I can actually see Moffat coming back to do another episode but yeah it won't be till Series 13 at the earliest.

I'd actually like RTD to come back and do one for Series 10, maybe he'll finally agree to do one as it's Moffs last series.