James Corden

Comments

• MessaroundabitMessaroundabit Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least his temporary residence in the States means we see slightly less of his smug fat face.
  • SalcySalcy Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least his temporary residence in the States means we see slightly less of his smug fat face.

I'm sure he'll read this and wipe away his tears with £20 notes when he realises that some jealous nobody on the internet doesn't like him :D
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salcy wrote: »
    I'm sure he'll read this and wipe away his tears with £20 notes when he realises that some jealous nobody on the internet doesn't like him :D

Ouch!! :D:D
  • walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,907
    Forum Member
    Salcy wrote: »

£20 notes? No, it's all about the Benjamins you know.
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Let me guess-he turned you down in your local park's toilets?
  • dee-recdee-rec Posts: 2,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Has he done something personal to you to upset you so much? You seem to be full of vitriol for someone who doesn't have any affect on your day to day life.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How has this thread not been padlocked as there is nothing constructive about it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's difficult to know whether to hope that he stays in the States for good (less of his chubby face on our tv) or comes back with his tail between his legs after he fails miserably.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's hope we see less and less of this thoroughly unpleasant human being.
  • SwizzlesSwizzles Posts: 182
    Forum Member
    It's getting difficult for him now. The other shows have all taken more political tones of late and since he knows jack about politics, doesn't do impressions and can't rant about Trump and Clinton like Colbert and Meyers do - he's in danger of getting left behind. Just the last two weeks, the videos going viral in late-night have been more political and less Carpool Karaoke...
  • dodradedodrade Posts: 23,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Swizzles wrote: »
    It's getting difficult for him now. The other shows have all taken more political tones of late and since he knows jack about politics, doesn't do impressions and can't rant about Trump and Clinton like Colbert and Meyers do - he's in danger of getting left behind. Just the last two weeks, the videos going viral in late-night have been more political and less Carpool Karaoke...

Surely that's only a problem until November?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see that Vanity Fair have the fat man at number 80 in their 'Establishment' list. How do I know? The unfunny chubster posted it himself on twitter! 🙈

His horrible ego will no doubt grow even bigger - shame that he has a very tiny penis. 😄
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I see that Vanity Fair have the fat man at number 80 in their 'Establishment' list. How do I know? The unfunny chubster posted it himself on twitter! 🙈

His horrible ego will no doubt grow even bigger - shame that he has a very tiny penis. 😄

You follow him on twitter just to see what he's posting then immediately make the above comments. :D
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James Corden must be doing very well for himself because he's, according to reports, renting a home in Malibu for £64,000 a month, just over $78,000.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    James Corden must be doing very well for himself because he's, according to reports, renting a home in Malibu for £64,000 a month, just over $78,000.

that's like a dog living in the Taj Mahal :p
  • Damien_JohnsonDamien_Johnson Posts: 2,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just a few things.

My cousin works in ticketing in the West End. She said Corden and his wife turned up to see a play, but they had a arrived a day early. When they told him to come back the next day, he refused and asked if he could watch anyway. They told him they were all booked out. So he pulled the "do you know who I am?" at them. Eventually the manager asked a couple at the back if they would like to come back tomorrow just to accomadate Mr and Mrs Corden.

Also, I've worked with someone who's worked with Mat Horne. Horne doesn't like Corden. At all. They fell out a few years back. Horne thinks Corden is a pr*ck.

Just to balance things out though, I like Corden on ALOTO. It's Whitehall who gets on my tits more with his boy-child act.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a few things.

My cousin works in ticketing in the West End. She said Corden and his wife turned up to see a play, but they had a arrived a day early. When they told him to come back the next day, he refused and asked if he could watch anyway. They told him they were all booked out. So he pulled the "do you know who I am?" at them. Eventually the manager asked a couple at the back if they would like to come back tomorrow just to accomadate Mr and Mrs Corden.

Just as I thought. He's a prat.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,963
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote: »
    Just as I thought. He's a prat.
    That's not good is it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Corden tried 'Do you know who I am?' with me, there would be a very quick answer, "Yes, you're that fat, deeply unfunny, horribly arrogant and smug ****, **** off.
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Why all the Corden hate? Because he's successful and wealthy, with a beautiful wife and children and an incredible career, but has the audacity to be fat????
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    He can't be that much of a **** to be as successful as he is.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I would think that says a lot about a person. You don't get much more egotistical than that. A humble or modest person would be embarrassed to blow their own trumpet like that. Anyone with real character and an unassuming disposition would not place so much value on it and feel the need to tell everyone.

Just a few things.

Also, I've worked with someone who's worked with Mat Horne. Horne doesn't like Corden. At all. They fell out a few years back. Horne thinks Corden is a pr*ck.

Just to balance things out though, I like Corden on ALOTO. It's Whitehall who gets on my tits more with his boy-child act.

And he just let him do that? He just stood by the side and watched a couple literally get removed from the theatre to accommodate him?
    Good grief. How could someone do that?

Interesting what you say about Matthew Horne, as they did work together on Gavin and Stacey obviously, but also as a partner to him in that awful comedy show, and that equally awful vampire comedy film.
    Imagine having to have a close working partnership with somebody you just can't stand? Matthew Horne should probably be awarded a medal.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why all the Corden hate? Because he's successful and wealthy, with a beautiful wife and children and an incredible career, but has the audacity to be fat????

There are successful and wealthy people I like and admire. Fat ones too.:D I wonder why it's not the case with me when it comes to Corden?
  • Bob_WhingerBob_Whinger Posts: 1,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it is not just me that cannot stand seeing his face on the internet.
    I wonder if the Americans know how much we cannot stand him.
  • ZarlaZarla Posts: 5,610
    Forum Member
    James made a joke about Harry Styles being a womaniser on TLL and now all the Larries HATE him.