Options

Sky channel Watch rebranding as W - Doctor Who query

tiggerpoohtiggerpooh Posts: 4,182
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just found out that UKTV are changing the name of Watch in February. It's going to be called W, focusing more on a female audience, especially those in their 30s.

The EastEnders Omnibus will be back after a ten month absence, every weekend, which is great for fans.

But what I want to know is, will episodes of Modern Doctor Who still be shown? :confused:

I hope so, as we only have three weeks until W comes along.

More details here:

http://www.broadcastnow.co.uk/news/watch-rebrands-and-secures-eastenders-repeats/5098895.article

Comments

• Options
    bennythedipbennythedip Posts: 2,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Won't be missing anything if they are not. I hate UK gold and watch and their butchery and 5 minute ads.
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well they are still showing Grimm so cannot see why not.

Living was always considered the female aimed channel for many years. I did notice in the ad that Code Black(I don't watch), is now going to be on W.
  • Options
    dave_windowsdave_windows Posts: 5,937
    Forum Member
    Won't be missing anything if they are not. I hate UK gold and watch and their butchery and 5 minute ads.

Pity they dont just rebrand Gold as well and change the lineup. No more crappy comedy repeats you do throught the entire year.
  • Options
    Jedi_KnightJedi_Knight Posts: 613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pity they dont just rebrand Gold as well and change the lineup. No more crappy comedy repeats you do throught the entire year.

The rebrand for Gold should be:

Go On Don't Laugh.