Options

Ricky Home & Away

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
Forum Member
Ok so I'm somewhere between the UK and Australia episodes - watching from Canada online and the character of Ricky has been irking me sooooooo much. I cannot explain what it is - whether it's her acting or the character herself but I find her to be extremely annoying and puts her nose in absolutely everything.
like why on earth did she go with Evelyn and Zach on that trip? What does she even have to do with them?
If someone could please tell me if her bossy personality is a trait from previous character building I would really like to know...but for now
I would really love it if she's the one who goes when the bomb happens next month!

Comments

• Options
    Sarah MichelleSarah Michelle Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Evelyn/Zac trip isn't a spoiler... It's been aired in the UK this week :)

. I think she went because she'd made a connection with Evelyn and thought she could get through to her.. I think she also wanted a break from Brax because he'd been acting weird with regards to Josh and his connection to the Barrett Brothers
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I agree with Sarah Michelle.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ok I see. haha wasn't sure so better to be safe than sorry! I understand that she made the connection but just with her interactions with everyone I find her to be SUCH a busybody - my apologies if others don't agree.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    osob wrote: »
    Ok I see. haha wasn't sure so better to be safe than sorry! I understand that she made the connection but just with her interactions with everyone I find her to be SUCH a busybody - my apologies if others don't agree.

so was Natalie.
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    I love the character, and the actress is seriously good. I don't think she is any more busy body than other characters, she is pretty much tied to the Braxtons, and sometimes has a scene or two with other characters. I like her bossy attitude, and the fact that she doesn't take any chot from anyone else, she is no pushover.
  • Options
    Sarah MichelleSarah Michelle Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Any interactions in particular?
  • Options
    LilMissJenLilMissJen Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    I really like Ricky.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Any interactions in particular?

I understand that Brax is her boyfriend and she's basically a Braxton now but literally all her conversations with Heath, Kyle, Casey, Tamara she's prying about one thing or another. Also the Evelyn thing as I mentioned earlier... I don't mean to magnify this story more than what it is I only recently started watching the show (started after Casey and the Barett car accident) so maybe her pushy attitude is related to the storyline. Clearly she has a lot of fans on here haha!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Ricky! I think she's a great character and I love her personality and attitude.
    I hope she's around for a while.
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel sorry for her. Brax treats her like dirt. I wouldn't let my boyfriend tell me to mind my own business and have him snap at me all the time like Brax does with Ricky. He was never like this with Charlie. He seems to have changed personality.
  • Options
    TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member
    Ok so I'm somewhere between the UK and Australia episodes - watching from Canada online and the character of Ricky has been irking me sooooooo much. I cannot explain what it is - whether it's her acting or the character herself but I find her to be extremely annoying and puts her nose in absolutely everything.
    like why on earth did she go with Evelyn and Zach on that trip? What does she even have to do with them?
    If someone could please tell me if her bossy personality is a trait from previous character building I would really like to know...but for now
    I would really love it if she's the one who goes when the bomb happens next month!

Because Ricky was lied to and manipulated by her brother and when she tried to fix things she was kidnapped so not too different to Evelyn and the cult.

I love Ricky she is one of the only new characters I have warmed to in ages and Nate now.
  • Options
    mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like Ricki. I loved how they had her as the most dominant female on the show. She seems very vulnerable at the moment.

The busybody thing is not something new. All the characters seems to fit into everyone else's storyline and everyone knows about everyone else. LOL.