Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely delighted:):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 370
    Forum Member
    magsy56 wrote: »
    So happy. Abby has been my fave from the start and she improved week on week plus she showed such joy in her dancing.

So glad the bookies got is sooooo wrong.

Brilliant result - hope Natalie was 2nd.

sure she came in very close to winning, if its any consolation to nat fans she was beautiful tonight.
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Secretly gutted that it wasn't Natalie, but I've loved Abbey since she was on Britain's Next Top Model :D Delighted she won. It was worth it for her amazing shocked facial expressions! Good girl, Abbey! And well done to Aljaz's and his magnificent arse!
  • yosemitesamyosemitesam Posts: 869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lovely result
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done Abbey and Alijaz, absolutely delighted!!!

I don't even know what to say, I'm still shocked :o

Sooooooooooooo happy :D:D
  • anirose26anirose26 Posts: 1,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunf wrote: »
    sure she came in very close to winning, if its any consolation to nat fans she was beautiful tonight.

Yes, I'm also glad Nartem came into final three.:)
  • Winchester LadyWinchester Lady Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed, I do think that A and A deserved to win.
  • holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They sure did deserve to win because they consistently improved and looked good enough to eat on the dance floor :D
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    edy10 wrote: »

It was very close at the end Edy, but brilliant result for us A Team fans ;-)
  • Bus Stop2012Bus Stop2012 Posts: 5,624
    Forum Member
    I'm pleased for Abbey and Alijaz, and I'm also pleased for you, Julie, you've fended off the sad and bitter posts like a Trojan these last few weeks :D
  • chrishartxxchrishartxx Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    edy10 wrote: »

Glad your fave won edy10 as you've been one of the nicest fans on this forum. :)
  • BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunf wrote: »

She really was amazing.

I love Abbey but if Nat had won, I'd have been a tad disappointed for Abbey but happy for Natalie.

:-)
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pleased for Abbey and Alijaz, and I'm also pleased for you, Julie, you've fended off the sad and bitter posts like a Trojan these last few weeks :D

That's very sweet of you to say so, thank you :)

I stuck to my guns about staying away from the forum during the live show, glad I did tbh. But I couldn't resist posting a congratulations thread for the A Team :D
  • anirose26anirose26 Posts: 1,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was very close at the end Edy, but brilliant result for us A Team fans ;-)

Yes, Julie. Well done. I was lurking the whole time while you were defending her. So many nasty posts about her, it was really hard to take as a fan of her. Anyhow all I wanted from Abbey was to enjoy the final, so winning the competition is added bonus.

Good on Edy as well to keep the appreciation thread alive continuously.
  • Bus Stop2012Bus Stop2012 Posts: 5,624
    Forum Member
    That's very sweet of you to say so, thank you :)

I stuck to my guns about staying away from the forum during the live show, glad I did tbh. But I couldn't resist posting a congratulations thread for the A Team :D

BIB. Did you? Good for you. I did too, and enjoyed the show much more :D

I went on it right after the result, just in time to see the hilarious torrent of posts from one comedy 'hater' :o:D
  • ValerianValerian Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Distoney wrote: »
    Absolutely delighted:):)

Brilliant result tonight :)
  • Becky_BBecky_B Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    Very pleasantly surprised... and VERY Happy :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    Natalie and Susanna joint second its on the web site
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's good if Natalie and Susanna are joint second that makes Sophie third! So pleased A & A won they were my second favourites !
  • ladygardenerladygardener Posts: 2,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had to record the results as I went out - at least I could fast forward all the unnecessary filling - and I was so shocked when A & A's names were called out as winners, but absolutely delighted. Abby has had some stick on DS and still getting it on other threads, but she started as a beginner and learned to become a beautiful dancer. I know Aljaz is lovely to look at on his own, but he and Abby made lovely dance partners and it was so enjoyable to watch them.