What boxset are you currently watching?

Comments

• adamo8adamo8 Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    Greys Anatomy - Season 1. I've watched two episodes and I really like it.

Game of Thrones - Season 1. The rematch before season 4! Still as good as I remember.

Teen Wolf - Seasom 1. Up to episode 8 and it's decent. Worth a watch.
  • Christian CageChristian Cage Posts: 6,239
    Forum Member
    I'm watching Breaking Bad and I have to say that the show is excellent. Finished the season four blu ray and will start on season five tomorrow.
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm watching Breaking Bad and I have to say that the show is excellent. Finished the season four blu ray and will start on season five tomorrow.

Breaking Bad is the only show I've ever watched that doesn't have a single bad episode from beginning 2 end! :) ... Such a shame it's finished! :(
  • wildholliewildhollie Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    Breaking Bad is the only show I've ever watched that doesn't have a single bad episode from beginning 2 end! :) ... Such a shame it's finished! :(

Oh I do miss Breaking Bad :(
    Probably one of the best shows to happen for years !
  • gamersxchangegamersxchange Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    I'm currently looking at watching

Fringe
    The 4400
    Warehouse 13
    Justified
    Sons of Anarchy
    Californication

Any of these any good ??[/QUOTE]

Justified is a real treat if you enjoy slightly unhinged characters;-) ,

Sons Of Anarchy is shocking, entertaining and chock full of guest stars. not to mention that the first episode of season 2 has a really serious event.

Californication - well it's ending this spring but for years i enjoyed the outrageous elements the show offered, if you're ok with Nurse Jackie then Californication is on another level of shock tv! lol.
  • Gordie1Gordie1 Posts: 6,993
    Forum Member
    wildhollie wrote: »
    Oh I do miss Breaking Bad :(
    Probably one of the best shows to happen for years !

I watched it all back to back, amazing show.

My girlfriend wont touch it, ive tried to get her to give it a go, she said it was depressing, some bloke with lung cancer, she doesnt want to see that as she smokes.

How can you argue with that?:o

Shes gonna give the sopranos and arrested development a go though.

Ive seen neither before.
  • player1player1 Posts: 2,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just started on Justified - only 2 eps in but I already know how I'm going to spend the next month or so of cold winter nights
  • ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    I've just picked up the Quantum Leap and Touched By An Angel box sets and I still have Charmed and Heroes to watch at some point as well as Lost Girl season 3 on Blu Ray. I'm also working my way through every episode of Doctor Who - most of them aren't in box sets but the new series ones are and I'll get to them eventually (I'm up to 1976 at the moment!)

Could take me a while :D
  • andallthatjazzandallthatjazz Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    Just finished work ..can't sleep and so watching Seinfeld...still very funny after all these years.
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Currently working my way through Breaking Bad.

I never saw this series when it was originally broadcast, so I'm watching it now & I have to say that it's one of the finest pieces of television ever created.

I never imagined that I'd come across a TV show that I felt would surpass Six Feet Under, but Breaking Bad is that show.

Breaking Bad is TV at its finest.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gave up on Lost girl after season 2. Felt too much like soap opera as it continued

I am 11 episodes into Covert affairs season 3. Incredible spy show. If you liked Alias or Nikia or both, then check this out.
  • *Eileen**Eileen* Posts: 9,881
    Forum Member
    I got Netflix for the first time about a month ago and started off by watching all 5 Seasons of Breaking Bad back to back, am now doing the same with Damages and am about to start Season 5 :)
  • xander63xander63 Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Shield, currently on Season One episode 11.

Awesome show.
  • GibraltarianGibraltarian Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    xander63 wrote: »
    The Shield, currently on Season One episode 11.

Awesome show.

Im so jealous! Wish I could get to watch the Shield for the first time again!!!!! :)
  • PointyPointy Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Working my way through Misfits currently. Re-living so many great episodes and thinking how underrated it has become. The Grand Theft Auto referencing episode in series 2 is pretty much perfect television for me. :)
  • wef0undl0vewef0undl0ve Posts: 6,460
    Forum Member
    Desperate housewives boxset :D currently on season 2 it never gets old <3
  • NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    Supernatural 1-5 rewatch....back when the show was f**king brilliant. Finished season 1 last night...will move on to season 2 tonight :)
  • LMLM Posts: 63,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NinjyBear wrote: »
    Supernatural 1-5 rewatch....back when the show was f**king brilliant. Finished season 1 last night...will move on to season 2 tonight :)

I agree. The first give seasons were ace and just becomes more and more recycled every season.
  • rehab_101rehab_101 Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NinjyBear wrote: »

Also agree! Love 1-5 and have rewatched many times. Season 6 i've watched twice but it's always been half watching, half nosing and season 7 is still sitting wrapped on my shelf which is a shame seeing how much i loved it
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luther
    Bones
    Greys Anatomy
    Breaking Bad
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    Been wanting to watch Life on Mars for years and finally started to watch it last week. Only seen two episodes though so far on Netflix. It's really good!

Appreciate it's not US though, hope British series are allowed in this thread ;-)
  • wildholliewildhollie Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just finished watching the 4400. It was pretty good for seasons 1 and 2, then sort of got a little bit silly here and there....but i enjoyed it and had to buy the books on my kindle to see how it all ends !!!

Am going back to watching Fringe now :)
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    sm1979 wrote: »
    Been wanting to watch Life on Mars for years and finally started to watch it last week. Only seen two episodes though so far on Netflix. It's really good!

Appreciate it's not US though, hope British series are allowed in this thread ;-)

If you'd been watching the US version I'd have thrown you out of the thread!!! Possibly one of the worst endings to a programme ever. Hubby watched the season but I didn't but once I'd read the ending I had to sit and watch his face during the final episode :D
  • MoreTearsMoreTears Posts: 7,025
    Forum Member
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    If you'd been watching the US version I'd have thrown you out of the thread!!! Possibly one of the worst endings to a programme ever. Hubby watched the season but I didn't but once I'd read the ending I had to sit and watch his face during the final episode :D

Yes, horrible ending, but up that point the remake was quite enjoyable, even if it wasn't as good as the original.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soon to be starting on season 7 of 24 then season 8 in warm-up for new 24 in May.