WHATM: Ultimate Big Brother - Day 4 – 27th August 2010: 6am -noon

Comments

• Options
    piparrotpiparrot Posts: 14,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning All

Shutters down Garden OOB for maintenance

Nick and Chantelle having a chat about Dogs .........
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Garden o.o.b for essential maintenance. Bad news for the smokers.
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Winsome wrote: »
    Goodmorning all :) Isn't it good to see people up and having conversations, and not about the game.

It makes you realise exactly how few 'real' conversations the BB11 h/ms actually had. I caught up on the E4 LF hour last night and it was obvious that Josie could not fit in with this lot;. They were having a wide-ranging conversation on many different topics and she was just unable to join in. It was a normal conversation, nothing to do with game-play or celebrity, and just showed her limitations.

Also it is interesting they do not seem to spend hours and hours putting on make-up
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It makes you realise exactly how few 'real' conversations the BB11 h/ms actually had. I caught up on the E4 LF hour last night and it was obvious that Josie could not fit in with this lot;. They were having a wide-ranging conversation on many different topics and she was just unable to join in. It was a normal conversation, nothing to do with game-play or celebrity, and just showed her limitations.

Also it is interesting they do not seem to spend hours and hours putting on make-up

I'm loving the Chantelle-Nick convo at the moment.

Nothing too complex, but NOT boring.
  • Options
    DeliriumTremensDeliriumTremens Posts: 2,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    None of them are boring yet! Even John in his sulkiness did something - last night cleaning the pool.
    And sitting around in his pants , I'm amused at that. A 70 year old sulking like a teen but knowing exactly how to wind up BB and the HM's without resorting to tantrums about phone calls.
  • Options
    NotawordNotaword Posts: 10,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mornin.............................:D

Nota doing a rather fabulous dance around the thread, shaking her booty, singing very very loudly 'she's gone, she's gone'

Been very busy last couple of days and have been frantically reading the threads.....................wow how happy am I. I knew she would leave.............not only because I didn't think she could adapt to the new enviroment but because of the fauxmance and the attenttion that brings..................its brings her back into the spotlight just where she wants to be.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brian describing how Nikki sleeps is absolutely hilarious!!! This is what I wanted from UBB..........quick wit and laughter!!
  • Options
    NotawordNotaword Posts: 10,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brian describing how Nikki sleeps is absolutely hilarious!!! This is what I wanted from UBB..........quick wit and laughter!!

It is just so refreshing...................i'm lovin it...........:D
  • Options
    WinsomeWinsome Posts: 12,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brian in the kitchen telling Chantelle and Nick about sleeping <or lack of sleeping> with Nikki, he drops his trousers to show marks where he is off the edge of the matress, too funny :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,044
    Forum Member
    He is funny - esp about John Mc
  • Options
    Mrs VimesMrs Vimes Posts: 2,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Great init I'm sitting here giggling me head of at Brians description of how the others slept last night
  • Options
    DeliriumTremensDeliriumTremens Posts: 2,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am going to have to leave you to enjoy it dammit and get on with work.

Damn it! I'm enjoying it so much!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    New threadage.

Buffet on the side. You'll notice the place is clean now.

Overnight thread here:http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1338752&page=18

Do you think Glyn came in and cooked them a few eggs :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am going to have to leave you to enjoy it dammit and get on with work.

Damn it! I'm enjoying it so much!

Same her...........off to work shortly:(:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,134
    Forum Member
    Hello:)

I'm falling in love with Chantelle again.

Preston puts his intellect over the simple pleasures of being in Chantelle's company.

An intellect that I haven't seen, nor sensed.

He's an idiot.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coolio and Nikki now appear in the kitchen
  • Options
    Forum Member

Preston puts his intellect over the simple pleasures of being in Chantelle's company.

He's an idiot.

v true
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nikki and Coolio now up, Brian saying how funny Nikki had been with a welsh accent.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He's an idiot.

She is a very well-mannered and sensible young woman. Liked the way she said that she had invested her earning rather than just fritter everything away. Also realised that all the cosmetic work was a mistake.

What I found interesting was when an fm pointed out yesterday was that Chantelle , as a non-celeb, went into a house of real celebrities with some huge egos, and not only coped but won, yet Josie couldn't cope for even a day.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54,392
    Forum Member
    She is a very well-mannered and sensible young woman. Liked the way she said that she had invested her earning rather than just fritter everything away. Also realised that all the cosmetic work was a mistake.

What I found interesting was when an fm pointed out yesterday was that Chantelle , as a non-celeb, went into a house of real celebrities with some huge egos, and not only coped but won, yet Josie couldn't cope for even a day.

I never thought of that Star. Shes such a pleasant young lady isn't she, reminds me a bit of Helen from BB2.

I wonder if the young lovers have had their night of passion and whether Josie thinks it was worth it all! :D
  • Options
    Christian CageChristian Cage Posts: 6,239
    Forum Member
    Is Coolio drunk:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ulrika is up and in the kitchen
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow, Nick has 2 brothers and 6 sisters, that's a big family.
  • Options
    piparrotpiparrot Posts: 14,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brian says its like christmas morning
    Chantelle says shall we have a glass of wine then.........lol
  • Options
    ThistledownThistledown Posts: 4,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ulrika looks 101 yrs old this morning

good morning :D