Options

Explosion at Boston Marathon

Comments

• Options
    jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    slick1two wrote: »
    I agree, there isn't the evidence, but the point is, that if the FBI are capable of setting people up, which is what that article stresses, then it is fair to say that perhaps not all they tell us is the truth. There may be things here that aren't so clear cut, which is leading some people to ask questions. It's perfectly reasonable for them to do so.
    If you take the theory that they were setting up, at least, the elder one, to incriminate himself, I don't believe they wouldn't have had his house(s), car(s) & wherever else he hung out bugged from floor to ceiling. I think it's likely they made the bombs in the family home, as the parents had both left, so if they were being tracked, they would have caught them talking about making the bombs, planting the bombs, and maybe even videoing them doing it with hidden cams.

What I think is more likely to have happened is the brother was simply written off as not a threat to the USA, even though he might have harbored wishes to attack Russia, or go off and fight in Syria etc.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So to everyone putting their blind faith in the FBI, would someone like to address my earlier post which seems to have been "missed".

What about it?

Someone expresses an interest in carrying out a terrorist act. Rather than allow them to go to a real person to organise, the FBI duly oblige in helping them out with dud explosives...then when they press the button and nothing happens, they're arrested and charged.

Sting operations aren't as rare as you think and happen around the world.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see how a video of them leaving the bombing on the ground would cause any trouble or stress to anyone. It would just clear up they are definitely the bomber and they actually have the footage

Think about it though. Think about it logically.

We're shown the video of the very moment that one (or both) of them places the backpack on the floor that then explodes. With the 24 hour news cycle, it's replayed countless times, analysed, commented on, dissected and played countless times all over again.

Then we come to the criminal trial of the remaining suspect.

Lawyer for the accused stands up and says "Your honour, I would draw the court's attention to the fact that the video currently circulating on the network news channels unfairly prejudices the jury against my client and ensures he will not get a fair trial".

It's likely the terrorism charge would then subsequently get tossed. And if there's no concrete evidence he actually fired the shot that killed the police officer, what is left?. Car jacking?
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think about it though. Think about it logically.

We're shown the video of the very moment that one (or both) of them places the backpack on the floor that then explodes. With the 24 hour news cycle, it's replayed countless times, analysed, commented on, dissected and played countless times all over again.

Then we come to the criminal trial of the remaining suspect.

Lawyer for the accused stands up and says "Your honour, I would draw the court's attention to the fact that the video currently circulating on the network news channels unfairly prejudices the jury against my client and ensures he will not get a fair trial".

It's likely the terrorism charge would then subsequently get tossed. And if there's no concrete evidence he actually fired the shot that killed the police officer, what is left?. Car jacking?

That's just crazy talk, sir!!!

Why, it's almost as if you're putting the interests of justice above those of the TV audience and the members of the Icke forum!

No good shall come of it.
  • Options
    bollywoodbollywood Posts: 67,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree, there isn't the evidence, but the point is, that if the FBI are capable of setting people up, which is what that article stresses, then it is fair to say that perhaps not all they tell us is the truth. There may be things here that aren't so clear cut, which is leading some people to ask questions. It's perfectly reasonable for them to do so.

We still don't have all the facts, so it is not unreasonable for people to question, not only the motives of the suspects, but also that of the FBI. Our world is not black and white, it is multi coloured and very complex. Some sections of the media are not gospels of truth and there are also errors in reporting.

Im not saying this is a cover up, because I don't have all the facts so i couldn't prove it. So far the evidence seen leads up to these boys pulling off the attack, but it is not wrong to keep an open mind when it comes to these things. We know there are crooked and bent people in authority so shouldn't always take the first story we are told. That's all I'm saying.

The case may wrap up and these guys found to be completely guilty from start to finish, then that's fair enough but so far there are things that are up for debate so nothing wrong in having an opinion on this, so people should feel free to go ahead and post whatever is on their mind.

Nowhere in the article does it say the FBI set people up by giving them real bombs though. That would be stupid. I don't mind questioning but it gets to a point where if someone thinks the FBI lied about the brothers, then that is in conspiracy territory ( conspiracy to falsely accuse). That is not even criticism. If someone can show me evidence the FBI lied, I will look at it.

There is a difference between dummy bombs and would the FBI allow or encourage someone to carry a real bomb into a public gathering.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do people treat acts of terrorism differently to things like, say, murder?

Were people crowing for CCTV or photos of Harold Shipman? Did people cry conspiracy because footage of Michael Ryan wasn't released? What about Bulger? Surely more CCTV footage was available showing him being kicked and punched?

Without this footage, does anyone question their guilt or cry conspiracy?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is a shitstorm going on on the twitter account that was initially said to be the elder brother, but looks like to simply be a close friend of the younger attacker, it was initially private but is now public:

https://twitter.com/xXjungaXx

a few interesting tweets (other than the recent where he is insisting DT is innocent/set up etc.)

on the day of the bombing:

"Don't follow any religion blindly."

"A page for Boston bombing that happened today was created on Saturday. The ****?"

"Wouldn't be surprised if Muslims were somehow accused for this."

"Lol it's funny how the first thought most people get in their heads when they hear the word Muslim is "terrorists""

message to him on 23rd March from @SalamAlacomOsam

"@xXjungaXx S/O to my Muslim brother he works hard out there"

and a conversation between those users on 18th April

"Boston marathon is a false flag cover up."

@xXjungaXx where did you get this?

@SalamAlacomOsam saw a video explaining everything.

@salamalacomosam I'll post it right now.

@xXjungaXx i seen that video too, shits crazy

@SalamAlacomOsam I can't say that I'm surprised. I was expecting this.
  • Options
    egghead1egghead1 Posts: 4,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting post from JREF forum explaining the "shady" backpack wearing men the CT brigade claim were special Ops/SWAT involved in "cleaning up" the scene.
    http://forums.randi dot org/showpost dot php?p=9168356&postcount=622

DS censors JREF so put a dot where it says and close any gaps lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    egghead1 wrote: »
    Interesting post from JREF forum explaining the "shady" backpack wearing men the CT brigade claim were special Ops/SWAT involved in "cleaning up" the scene.
    http://forums.randi dot org/showpost dot php?p=9168356&postcount=622

DS censors JREF so put a dot where it says and close any gaps lol.

Can't you just copy and paste the info?
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stoatie wrote: »
    No good shall come of it.

I know. I feel i should send myself to my room to think about my actions ..
  • Options
    icic Posts: 903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do love a good DigitalSpy detective story .Do you guys not think the police can handle this case on their own ?
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ic wrote: »
    I do love a good DigitalSpy detective story .Do you guys not think the police can handle this case on their own ?

The majority of fms here have been leaving it to the police, FBI, etc.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ic wrote: »

DS:GD has a 100% record for solving cases, so it's only fair that they help the police
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They most likely are .But I see no harm in asking questions and being a little reserved in judgement .Thank you for your reply and respect .But some here cannot even tolerate those who have small doubts and so I dont even argue back . I have no doubt that the incident did happen and that people are suffering huge loss and grief and anger and damage . My niggles are however about the way it happened and why .

I don't think anyone would know for sure "why" yet.
  • Options
    icic Posts: 903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DS:GD has a 100% record for solving cases, so it's only fair that they help the police

I feel so safe in my bed now .Thanks :) And there was me just thinking everyone was talking a whole load of crap, infering they knew more details than the police handling the case .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SKY news report...... authorities saying that 'they may never be able to speak to suspect' because of his injuries
  • Options
    bollywoodbollywood Posts: 67,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SKY news report...... authorities saying that 'they may never be able to speak to suspect' because of his injuries

Can he write?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bollywood wrote: »
    Can he write?

well, I don't know,.....they didn't say. Did wonder if they meant that there was also brain damage but as no further info has been provided...........
  • Options
    thomas painthomas pain Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's been said that tamerlan was taken in custody alive.. and deliberately killed by police/fbi later as part of the "cover up".

.. im not sure if this is him being arrested alive >>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u6Te9mMuhag
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's been said that tamerlan was taken in custody alive.. and killed by police/fbi later as part of the "cover up".

.. im not sure if this is him being arrested alive >>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u6Te9mMuhag
    That's not him, it's the guy whose Mercedes was hijacked on MIT campus.
  • Options
    phylo_roadkingphylo_roadking Posts: 21,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well, I don't know,.....they didn't say. Did wonder if they meant that there was also brain damage but as no further info has been provided...........

IIRC one of the U.S. news channels has - he was shot in the neck...
  • Options
    ChristaChrista Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stoatie wrote: »
    Quite honestly I wouldn't put anything past the FBI. I have absolutely no problem with people saying there are questions about the whys and the wherefores of motive etc; indeed, there are ONLY questions at this stage. But when people are demanding photos and CCTV footage because they're determined that something about the actual arrest itself has to be dodgy, then it's crossing a line into CT territory.

Technically it's a conspiracy either way: either 2 brothers conspired to bomb the marathon or someone else did...
  • Options
    skipjack79skipjack79 Posts: 3,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's been said that tamerlan was taken in custody alive.. and deliberately killed by police/fbi later as part of the "cover up".

I don't think that is him. In the morgue pic, he's got significantly more chest hair and a thinner face. One of the comments on the video suggests this guy was a resident of the street who came out of his house, the police couldn't identify him (he does indeed look a bit like Tamerian), and had to strip him to make sure he was clean from explosives etc. That sounds pretty plausible.
  • Options
    Ethel_FredEthel_Fred Posts: 34,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bollywood wrote: »
    Yes I read it. Are you asking could the brothers have been part of a sting operation? Yes that is conceivable, but where did the real bombs come from then? And the weapons. Would the FBI give someone who is target of a sting a cache of weapons? I doubt this. In the examples, only dummies were used.
    Perhaps the FBI gave them them the wrong bombs, perhaps the FBI lost interest when the brothers didn't bite, either because they weren't plotting at that time or realised they were being set up, perhaps the FBI contacts were what resulted in the brothers deciding to kill people.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    glenn beck (a conspiracy nut) on his radio show said to obama that he's got until monday to come clean or else.
    Apparently he is convinced the 'real' culprit is Abu Rahman Ali Alharbi, son of a Saudi prince, first mentioned here, who was injured in the bombing and has since been fully cleared of any involvement:rolleyes:.
This discussion has been closed.