How rude, disrespectful and stupid can Ash be?

FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
Forum Member
I get that Toya is the big bad villain now, but IMO Ash was the worst out of all. Firstly him asking in front of Kim why Matthew and a Toya saved her was unbelievably rude. It was even more the way he asked, putting Kim down as worthless. Then he didn't even understand the whole process of vetoing the votes. Stephen of all people explained it so clearly to him, and I don't think he still understood. And the nerve of him acting like he shouldn't or couldn't be nominated. What a petty little boy!

Comments

• adwaltonadwalton Posts: 4,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I get that Toya is the big bad villain now, but IMO Ash was the worst out of all. Firstly him asking in front of Kim why Matthew and a Toya saved her was unbelievably rude. It was even more the way he asked, putting Kim down as worthless. Then he didn't even understand the whole process of vetoing the votes. Stephen of all people explained it so clearly to him, and I don't think he still understood. And the nerve of him acting like he shouldn't or couldn't be nominated. What a petty little boy!

He's so thick that he just couldn't get it that neither Toya nor Matthew nominated him, and even if they hadn't vetoed his nominations, he would still have been up. He was nominated by three other HMs.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    adwalton wrote: »
    He's so thick that he just couldn't get it that neither Toya nor Matthew nominated him, and even if they hadn't vetoed his nominations, he would still have been up. He was nominated by three other HMs.

Ha, and Toya told him at least 3 times Matthew and her didn't nominate at all, it was people around him who nominated him, and he just didn't get it. I'm so hoping he will be nominated each week until he goes, because he just shows his true personality then.
  • What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He cannot see beyond his own eyelids. Complete and utter plank.
  • radiofreeradiofree Posts: 7,316
    Forum Member
    No charisma. No personality. Ash-hole.
  • TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    Calling other people "boring *****s" considering the conversations he and Marlon have is even more delusional than anything Steven's said this series!
    Forum Member
    Calling other people "boring *****s" considering the conversations he and Marlon have is even more delusional than anything Steven's said this series!

The only interesting conversation these two have had was when the girls were exercising, and it wasn't interesting in a good way. Both were absolutely horrible.

Ash's entitlement is gross. Stephen at least isn't as openly rude, treats women better, even if his delusions about himself are so high.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    100% agree with you, at least Toya defends herself and is brave enough to go up against them. She might not express herself in the correct manner and not articulate anything in a calm manner yet as she allows the passion to over ride this and it comes across as aggressive, but at least she won't tolerate their c**p.

If she went then it will be basically them running the show, like she predicted, and picking Danielle, Chris, Christopher, Jale, Ashleigh off, this is what she was trying to stop from happening.

Ash needs to go, he thinks he's popular because of all the cheering he got last Friday, that needs to change.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 285
    Forum Member
    I missed big brother last night..... Was moving. How did the nominations work this week?
  • sofieellissofieellis Posts: 10,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I missed big brother last night..... Was moving. How did the nominations work this week?

Power housemates Toya and Matthew were allowed to choose three housemates whose noms would be vetoed, thereby rendering those housemates' noms null and void. they did this before noms took place ad chose Ash, Steven and Marlon.

This article explains it all
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    Toya and Ash are gits. I hope they get booed really loudly this Friday.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ash calling someone a "boring ****", you couldn't make it up? :D
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    josha19 wrote: »
    Toya and Ash are gits. I hope they get booed really loudly this Friday.

Exactly.

I can't believe people are trying to excuse Toya by slating Ash.

Ash is a plank, that's for sure, but Toya is worse, because, she is 'intelligent', allegedly.

They're both fools & both need to go.
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Not as rude, disrespectful and stupid as Toya.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had to laugh at him when he made it all about him being the big friend - I'll have two enemies if a mate of mine goes. It's not about me at all you know, I don't want a mate to go. Yep, riiiight :D You and your mates were nominated by your fellow housemates, not including Toya and Matthew, how difficult is that to understand!

I did really feel sorry for Kim, and to a lesser extent those others who didn't have a tantrum over being nominated. Ash, Winston and Marlon, with STeven to a lesser degree, are all saying that the others deserve to be nominated (and indeed nominated them themselves) but that they don't deserve it, being so scintillatingly fun and all :p (or, in Steven's case, pivotal :D)
  • sandy_53sandy_53 Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    Pitman wrote: »
    Ash calling someone a "boring ****", you couldn't make it up? :D

The irony of it. He has a complete lack of self awareness.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not as rude, disrespectful and stupid as Toya.

yeah, but at least Toya has some lyrics that surprise you "my sisters don't call me a prick" :D
  • MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ash was severely pissed off and I can see his point of view. Losing your nom is bad enough, but 3 from the same group losing their vote is unfair. Toya's daft reasoning about 'head' and 'heart' was pure bollocks and amounted to her trying to increase the number of votes going the way her head would have gone.

People who voted for Toya all commented on her ability to be fair, and she just wasn't.
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sandy_53 wrote: »
    The irony of it. He has a complete lack of self awareness.

Very true, although that's not unique to Ash in this series.
    Forum Member
    Menk wrote: »
    Ash was severely pissed off and I can see his point of view. Losing your nom is bad enough, but 3 from the same group losing their vote is unfair. Toya's daft reasoning about 'head' and 'heart' was pure bollocks and amounted to her trying to increase the number of votes going the way her head would have gone.

People who voted for Toya all commented on her ability to be fair, and she just wasn't.

If we talk About being unfair, wasn't Ash's 'did you save Kim, why did you save Kim' really unfair and rude? Toya made a good point about it too, but Ash completely ignored it and didn't answer.
  • wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    Never been a huge fan of Ash but Toya created that conflict she has delusions of grandeur and an overinflated ego.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ash is dreadfully dull and awful. If he gets evicted on Friday I will be very pleased indeed.
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

To be fair, lots of people on this forum was confused about the noms this week.So does that make us all rude.
    Forum Member
    sheils1 wrote: »
    To be fair, lots of people on this forum was confused about the noms this week.So does that make us all rude.

No, what made Ash rude was questioning in front of Kim why Toya decided to save her. Kim was sitting there, when Ash basically said that out of all people in the house why did you save Kim. That is rude and disrespectful.
  • Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    S_J1 wrote: »
    100% agree with you, at least Toya defends herself and is brave enough to go up against them. She might not express herself in the correct manner and not articulate anything in a calm manner yet as she allows the passion to over ride this and it comes across as aggressive, but at least she won't tolerate their c**p.

If she went then it will be basically them running the show, like she predicted, and picking Danielle, Chris, Christopher, Jale, Ashleigh off, this is what she was trying to stop from happening.

Ash needs to go, he thinks he's popular because of all the cheering he got last Friday, that needs to change.

I'm sorry but that sounds like a complete rewriting of Toya's personality as we've seen it in the show. she's been aggressive, spiteful, bitchy, and self-righteous, going out of her way to pick fights with people. yet, because of one incident last night where she was on the back foot somehow she's portrayed as someone who's brave and passionate in the face of others attacks on her.
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry but that sounds like a complete rewriting of Toya's personality as we've seen it in the show. she's been aggressive, spiteful, bitchy, and self-righteous, going out of her way to pick fights with people. yet, because of one incident last night where she was on the back foot somehow she's portrayed as someone who's brave and passionate in the face of others attacks on her.

I agree with this. My op in no way was excusing Toya, but to point out how awful Ash was as well. Fortunately to him, Toya is more aggressive loud mouth, and Ash's rudeness gets ignored.