Ruthie Henshall

LennieLennie Posts: 25,360
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.ruthiehenshall.com/

I really like her, she looks good for her :cool:

I thought her scoring was low last week, seeing it was Week 1, but she gives good advice :)

What do you think of her?

Comments

• EtherealEthereal Posts: 36,118
    Forum Member
    She's annoying and inconsistent IMO. Much preferred Krez and Natalia.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,542
    Forum Member
    My favourite of all three was Krez :).
  • blueabublueabu Posts: 1,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No dont care for her as a judge, and can only remember one previous one who could hardly speak English! Was it Natalia? She knew her subject alright, but it was painful watching her trying to deliver her verdict!
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's very inconsistant - half the time shes a total cow and gives harsh marks, and then other weeks shes giving great scores. (I mean on the whole like, not on individual performances)
  • RhiBiRhiBi Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    IMO she tends to mark the female celebs lower, especially the pretty, young girls!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Ruthie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    Why is she there?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Ruthie.

Me too :)

I liked her scoring last week. It was fairly consistant and not too high so that in the coming weeks when people improve she can reflect it in her marks.
  • moonbabymoonbaby Posts: 2,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stand her. She knows sod all about what she's talking about.

Bring back Krez.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RhiBi wrote: »
    IMO she tends to mark the female celebs lower, especially the pretty, young girls!
    Haha that's what I think too! She's very inconsistent other than that!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think they need two moodies marking on presentation. Keep to the skating experts plus one (and preferably NOT Ruthie)
  • LennieLennie Posts: 25,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought her scoring was good today
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    I really don't see the point in her being there??:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a better judge then Jason. At least Ruthie's comments are always fair and she tries to give good points and bad points about a performance. It's early days yet and IMO the celebs shouldn't be getting 4/5, it doesn't leave much room to improve does it?
  • memmhmemmh Posts: 14,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ruthie's grown on me as a judge but I still wish that Anita Harris was the judge instead. Not only is she an excellent actress, singer and dancer but she's also a very accomplished skater.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a better judge then Jason. At least Ruthie's comments are always fair and she tries to give good points and bad points about a performance. It's early days yet and IMO the celebs shouldn't be getting 4/5, it doesn't leave much room to improve does it?

Totally agree.

If they are going to have a 4:1 split I would prefer it if they kept Ruthie and dumped Jason
  • surfiesurfie Posts: 5,754
    Forum Member
    It's got to be remembered what Ruthie is there for and that's to judge the entertainment factor of the performance as much as anything. Also as a stage actress famous for musical her background would have included dance training anyhow.