Options

Denise/Kim/Patrick - Homeless?

vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,860
Forum Member
✭✭
A Balliff appears in the 4th May episode. I have a feeling that Denise, Kim & Patrick lose their home.

Is this where Claudette could be moving into?

Comments

• Options
    GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    I think Claudette and Vincent will buy their house as it has a million bedrooms for all of Claudettes million foster kids who refer to her as mum. Vincent will then have custody of Pearl and the only way the Foxes will get back in is to dance to the beat of the Hubbards' drum.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Denise will live in the pub and drink it dry :D
  • Options
    shrinkingvioletshrinkingviolet Posts: 3,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe if they made the people who crashed at it pay rent once in a while...
  • Options
    Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would also make Shirley, buster and Dean homeless too. Tina wi
    Go back to the vic but no way will Shirley without Dean and mock is being selfish byaking her choose when Linda said they'd do the same for any of theirs even if they are wrong. Maybe buster should begin looking for a house for the .
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why did it stop being a B&B though? Surely it could have kept going in some capacity even with Kim away.
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,479
    Forum Member
    They could sell both properties and walk away with a fortune.
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vincent will save the day and buy it but he and Claudette may move I too
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is the mortgage in Kim's name, as it was Kim's Palace before she left on the cruise ship?

Denise was extremely irresponsible in the last year. Threw away a stable job at the Minute Mart and then chucked Mick's job at the VIc when he was doing her a favour.

I feel most sorry for Patrick, an elderly man who is still recovering from a stroke.

If the house gets repossessed I assume that means Shirley, Dean and Buster will be homeless too, unless they camp out at Blades for a while and offer the Foxes a place to stay.

How come no one called out Denise for shirking all these months? I assume Shirley and Dean are paying their way (Blades money) and Patrick might have some pension. Plus Kim has a 2 month old baby so there'd need to be money coming in. Dee should have been out looking for a job straight away.

If Claudette purchases the house, wonder if she'll make Denise a member of staff, like one of those assistants who works at the Dumping Ground.

The most obvious thing to do is reopen the B&B. They'd be in charge and could charge guests, hence bringing in some money. The house has served that function from when Audrey Trueman ran it.
  • Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    I hope not, I don't want to see Patrick, Denise and Kim sidelined for Claudette and co. The Fox/Truemans are crying out for a huge story and are three of the best characters in the show. I'd like to see them reopen the B&B, is there any reason why they haven't?
  • Options
    eaststreetlovereaststreetlover Posts: 608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do we know there is a connection between Vincent and Claudette?
  • Options
    bean_of_sbbean_of_sb Posts: 7,849
    Forum Member
    I used to hate seeing Bianca's misery of struggling to survive. Then Kat and Alfie got stuck in that rut - I hope it doesn't happen to the Foxes.
  • Options
    shrinkingvioletshrinkingviolet Posts: 3,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The B&B reopening would be good - you could get guest characters coming in and out, and mskebrhe square feel a bit less inbred by having movement with characters dropping in and out to try them before moving them in at a later date if they work.

I agree with whoever said that this is on Denise - she has behaved terribly in the last year and I feel bad for Patrick especially. That's been his home for a long time and after his stroke and the death of his friends, pretty sure this is the last thing he needs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nothing, it's just purely speculation on our part at this stage :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

I'd say it was glaringly obvious.
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Fox/ Truman's V The Hubbard.
  • Options
    FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    I'd say it was glaringly obvious.

Definitely.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Why don't they just sell off one of the houses...Buster or Claudette could be possible purchasers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »
    Why don't they just sell off one of the houses...Buster or Claudette could be possible purchasers.

I wouldn't mind them selling off one of the houses and Buster buying it - I love the set up of Buster, Shirley, Denise, Patrick, Tina and Kim living together but obviously that won't last forever so neighbours would be good. But I think it is more likely that Claudette and Vincent will buy into the B&B.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry for sounding stupid, but what's the other property they own? Aside from the B&B. I must have missed a storyline.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ell_Ren wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind them selling off one of the houses and Buster buying it - I love the set up of Buster, Shirley, Denise, Patrick, Tina and Kim living together but obviously that won't last forever so neighbours would be good. But I think it is more likely that Claudette and Vincent will buy into the B&B.

I wouldn't mind that at all, as long as it goes back to being a B&B.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind that at all, as long as it goes back to being a B&B.

I wouldn't mind it either, but I would like Denise, Patrick and Kim to remain - I liked them running the B&B.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it becomes a B&B again Shirley, Dean and Buster should start paying rent.
  • Options
    Forum Member

They should start paying rent anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member

We don't know they aren't. Buster and Dean both have money, and Shirley is working at Blades. Denise would be a mug if she isn't charging them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I imagine Shirley and Dean are paying rate, I would imagine and I think Buster gives Denise some money next week too.