Options

Neighbours: Where the hell is Libby Kennedy??

12346»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    DaisieBee wrote: »
    Didnt he change his name to Ben Fitzgerald when Libby married Dan.... Dont remember him changing it back....

Didn't they change it back to Kirk on the end credits after Dan left? I may have dreamed this though - I hated the fact that Libby changed his name to Fitzgerald. :mad:

I can totally see Ben coming back in the future, with or without Libby, the writers can always say Libby has a new job in (insert city here) and Ben didn't want to go with her or whatever. They've been coming up with ridiculous reasons why Billy never comes home for years now so making another one up for Libby shouldn't be any hardship.
  • Options
    SandgrownunSandgrownun Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    The whole reason Libby vanished was so that she could be with Ben, it would be daft if they were to then bring him back without her.
    Depends how long they're away for. If it's a few years, Libby could easily have settled in wherever it is and Ben could want to come back to Erinsborough. Also, depends on whether the script writers think they need more teens to add to Callum, Sophie and Rani ;)
  • Options
    Simon-SmithSimon-Smith Posts: 2,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no explaination was given when she left off screen
  • Options
    PaulRobinsonFanPaulRobinsonFan Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kym Valentine was given three months off due to health problems. Libby's gone to stay with Ben for a while.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/kym-opens-up-about-health-battle/story-e6frf96o-1225998349242

and yet she is not back on our screens :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think its time to bring in Mal and Cathrine!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Producer's Question Time: Where the hell is Libby Kenendy?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bring her back!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Neighbours needs Kym Valentine back, now we have Summer to fill in the void, if anyone's notived..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Neighbours needs Kym Valentine back, now we have Summer to fill in the void, if anyone's notived..

and it is summer carrying out storylines better suited to libby that makes summer so unlikable.

shouldnt steph be up for parole at xmas? be great if they both came back at the same time!
  • Options
    ToadieTheLawmanToadieTheLawman Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it would be nice to see Billy this year
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it would be nice to see Billy this year

I read in an interview that the jesse is happy to return but has other committments
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From what I've heard, Kym is a lovely and down-to-earth person, those really friendly with fans. She does really well in protraying Libby. I hope she gets well soon.

I found tis interview. where the actress who plays Susan discusses about Kym:
    "It would be lovely to have Kym back, but I don’t know that there are any plans at the moment. But I think she’s doing well."

http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/soaps/neighbours/interviews/a-quick-chat-with-neighbours-jackie-woodburne/16431
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im waiting for Kym to return to Neighbours! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a feeling she will be the next returnee to be announced in the near future. I'm maintaining my hopes for her return and entrusting the new Neighbours Producers to make it happen. So far they have done everything else right.

Karl And Susan: Come back home Libby! :)
  • Options
    Jaggy2409Jaggy2409 Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    and yet she is not back on our screens :(

She returned with her new hairstyle and left later that year, the storyline ws changed to that she needed to be with Ben
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've managed to fight Another Stephie and Libby fight. Those were the days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLBUdMiz_BQ
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't see why on earth they will not just recast the character, but I prefer Kym Valentine playing her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's time for Karl and Susan to have some family around them. Time to brig in their daughter Libby.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hear some members are turning!