Ronnie Vincent Carl theory

Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,568
Forum Member
✭✭
So last night we learnt that Ronnie was dating Vincent in secret in December 2013 and their relationship ended when Ronnie left for Ibiza with Roxy in January 2014 after murdering Carl. Could Ronnie have arranged for Vincent to dispose of Carl's body? It would explain why he's never been found surely a decomposing corpse would have been discovered in that scrap yard by now? Kim told Denise that she went round to Vincent's flat and saw him covered in blood. Could he have been in the process of cutting up Carl's body?

Comments

• BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its definitely plausible. I missed last night, what was Kims secret about Vincet?
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So last night we learnt that Ronnie was dating Vincent in secret in December 2013 and their relationship ended when Ronnie left for Ibiza with Roxy in January 2014 after murdering Carl. Could Ronnie have arranged for Vincent to dispose of Carl's body? It would explain why he's never been found surely a decomposing corpse would have been discovered in that scrap yard by now? Kim told Denise that she went round to Vincent's flat and saw him covered in blood. Could he have been in the process of cutting up Carl's body?

hmm after being crushed in the scrap yard there wont have been much body left

then when the metal was melted down to be recycled I am sure he will have either just become ashes or he is now a metal panel of sometime

Is being metal better than being wooden one wonders
  • FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member

I almost puked when I read this.
  • Zorah88Zorah88 Posts: 6,668
    Forum Member
    Or just beating Carl up badly as he always seemed to be beaten up
  • LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zorah88 wrote: »
    Or just beating Carl up badly as he always seemed to be beaten up
    Carl's dead. We saw Ronnie kill him.
    Forum Member
    Yes but he could have been an associate of his
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love that theory
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Baban wrote: »
    Its definitely plausible. I missed last night, what was Kims secret about Vincet?

She said she went round to his flat and saw him through the window covered in blood and assumes he had just killed someone however she didn't see a body. I'm sure we already knew this though im confused. Has she already confessed this to someone else? Denise seemed shocked.
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She said she went round to his flat and saw him through the window covered in blood and assumes he had just killed someone however she didn't see a body. I'm sure we already knew this though im confused. Has she already confessed this to someone else? Denise seemed shocked.

I think she told Kat and Sharon and whoever else was in the pub that one time that Vincent just wasn't a very nice guy. Implying it was the Vincent we'd already seen.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Firegazer wrote: »
    I almost puked when I read this.

in horror style :D
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's a really good theory! Got me wondering now...
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But Ronnie disposed of Carl's body herself. Don't you remember Carl's body was in the boot of the car that got crushed?
  • walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    I would never have thought of that, but it makes sense. Very perceptive.
    Forum Member
    danyell wrote: »
    But Ronnie disposed of Carl's body herself. Don't you remember Carl's body was in the boot of the car that got crushed?

Yeah unless she called Vincent to come get him later
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    hoping he is part of The Firm and they are also linked to Kathy's return somehow.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    danyell wrote: »

maybe it was Vincent who who doing the crushing :D he could have been in the crane thing ( sorry dunno what you call it the machine crusher lol)
  • firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But wasn't it Phil who set up the crushing not Ronnie. TBH I hope the Carl thing is over I don't want that story revisited, let Ronnie get away with it.
  • Mr PatrickMr Patrick Posts: 2,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But wasn't it Phil who set up the crushing not Ronnie. TBH I hope the Carl thing is over I don't want that story revisited, let Ronnie get away with it.

no it was all ronnie Phi didn't even know what she done to carls body
  • all_nightall_night Posts: 7,614
    Forum Member
    Did we ever find out why she needed the gun in the first place? This is what happens when you create a backstory when you weren't in charge and stories have already played out.
  • HankshawHankshaw Posts: 4,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Ronnie had Vincent to get rid of the body I don't see why she'd put it in a tin can.

Vincent covered in blood could be from anyone.
  • The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    all_night wrote: »
    Did we ever find out why she needed the gun in the first place? This is what happens when you create a backstory when you weren't in charge and stories have already played out.

the gun plot was during DTC's reign around July 2014. Ronnie was missing between April and July and returned for three episodes with the gun and left the square pregnant. Would have been funny if Matthew had been born black and was Vincent's That would have been more of a shock/surprise/twist. At least then we would be waiting for Ronnie to recover for Charlie to find out what Ronnie lied and more than jus a silly Roxy steals her sisters husband again.
  • *Elle*90*Elle*90 Posts: 3,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    all_night wrote: »

This isn't what happened though. Carl's family were around and trying to get answers, and Carl's brother took Lexie as leverage and what not. It didn't last long, but I would suppose Ronnie got the gun because she felt she might need to protect herself at some point.

It was in June we found out Ronnie had a gun, but she didn't explain where she got it from, then we found out in the flashback episode in February that she got it from Vincent last April.

Vincent also doesn't seem to have had anything to do with Carl. Vincent said he didn't understand the reason she up and left to Ibiza in their conversation at the hospital. If he was involved with Carl, I think he'd put two and two together there.

Whatever Kim saw it's a separate matter entirely. I don't remember the time line of Kim's absence but I think she must have met him after Ronnie had left.
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The_abbott wrote: »
    the gun plot was during DTC's reign around July 2014. Ronnie was missing between April and July and returned for three episodes with the gun and left the square pregnant. Would have been funny if Matthew had been born black and was Vincent's That would have been more of a shock/surprise/twist. At least then we would be waiting for Ronnie to recover for Charlie to find out what Ronnie lied and more than jus a silly Roxy steals her sisters husband again.

think if Kristien Kieling had resolved the contract issues and not left then roxy and charlie wouldnt of happened
  • bel110bel110 Posts: 14,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kim said she went to Vincents flat to tell him she was pregnant and that is when she saw him covered in blood. So that would have been sometime early autumn 2014 ( given Pearls birthdate ) and if Carl was killed in Jan 2014 theres no way it would have been his blood!!
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    News spoilers out for week 20 indicate that Vincent knows something about Carl's murder.