what is the worst film ever

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Far cry ,Bloodrayne 2 Deliverance & 1968 tunnel rats ... 3Uwe Boll directed utter crapfests
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meet the Spartans. It may not be the worst film ever, but the worst one I have ever watched so far, especially I enjoy 300 very much.
  • Sweendog94Sweendog94 Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    Glitter
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,750
    Forum Member
    The Room
    Supposed to be Plan Nine from Outer Space

Both of these are misunderstood masterpieces.
    Tech Lover wrote: »
    Meet the Spartans. It may not be the worst film ever, but the worst one I have ever watched so far, especially I enjoy 300 very much.

Now that was terrible. And I too liked 300, making it even more horrifyingly bad.
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dude Where's My Car or Lesbian Vampire Killers
  • bbclassicsbbclassics Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    Imo Juno. I couldn't stand her, such an annoying character and not in a cute/quirky way, didn't like that film at all.
    Also I didn't like Beowulf it wasn't very faithful to the source material
    Most Uvve Boll movies are bad. And The Room is terrible but hilarious. Batman and Robin was pretty crap.
  • loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    The worst film I saw (well, saw about 15 minutes of) was Date Movie. I hear the others (Epic, Disaster etc.) are just as bad. I thought I would like it because I liked Not Another Teen Movie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Battle of Los Angeles(by Asylum of course). All it needs is a laugh track and it would make a bad spoof.
  • cliffy91cliffy91 Posts: 1,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Borat/dirty dancing

both as pants as each other
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    Held Up.

It has some funny scenes in it, but it was so not entertaining to watch, and every character in the film is just dumb.
  • DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    Good Burger.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

Catwoman
  • InsideSoapInsideSoap Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    Home Alone 4. Shockingly awful.
  • Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    war of the worlds because all you get to see is one alien

I hope that's the Tom Cruise travesty and not the classic from the 50's?

If you can find it have a look at "Hell Goes to Frog Town" starring WWE wrestler Roddy Piper. Jesus!
  • Margo ChanningMargo Channing Posts: 5,240
    Forum Member
    Pootie Tang

pray you never ever have the misfortune of seeing it.
  • RolnikovRolnikov Posts: 967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Manos: the Hands of Fate has already been mentioned on the thread, and I can confirm it truly is terrible. Although you could argue that MST3K made it into something wonderful.

The only films I can think of that were worse are those that used to show up on a Nollywood film channel we had on Sky.
  • TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alone in the Dark gets my vote.
    Skyline the one where the guy from Scrubs gets crushed and everyone gets killed horribly.................

Loads of good effects but I hated it with a passion still makes me feel ill that it wasn't an Orange Wednesday but a friggin EXPENSIVE Friday !:mad::mad::mad:

Awww. Skyline was hilarious. The ending was funny too. :D It did, in fairness, try to offer an original spin. Admirable, but their earnest seriousness made it funnier.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,108
    Forum Member
    'Conspiracy Theory' (1997)
    Even worse than (shudder)
    'Cocktail' (1988)
    I actually paid money to see both of these piles of *EXPLETIVE DELETED*
  • ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    'Cocktail' (1988)

Well it was on a classics nights the other day in my local cinema. :D It's a film of it's time, i think after loathing it, i just got to the conclusion that much worse things have been done since then.

Worse movies.

The Passion of the Christ.
    Hostel
    Swept Away
    Alexander- so bad it's good.:D
  • Pob-BundyPob-Bundy Posts: 1,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Highlander 2, but I like it :D
  • DuckSeasonDuckSeason Posts: 1,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fred: The Movie. Absolutely horrifyingly bad. There's more screeching and squealing than a bunch of two year olds sitting through a Saw movie.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,940
    Forum Member
    No film mentioned so far is as bad as Battlefield Earth. It's unwatchable. I've tried 3 times to watch it. The last time I forgot that I was meant to be trying to watch it and unthinkingly changed channels.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,940
    Forum Member
    InsideSoap wrote: »
    Home Alone 4. Shockingly awful.
    I didn't even know that they had made a 4th one!! :D
  • treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »
    No film mentioned so far is as bad as Battlefield Earth. It's unwatchable. I've tried 3 times to watch it. The last time I forgot that I was meant to be trying to watch it and unthinkingly changed channels.

That's definitely a sign that a movie is bad :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DuckSeason wrote: »
    Fred: The Movie. Absolutely horrifyingly bad. There's more screeching and squealing than a bunch of two year olds sitting through a Saw movie.

That is genuinely the worst movie I've ever seen. I left the cinema almost crying.